Jose Baez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gag. I am, yet again, rendered speechless. This is wrong on SO many levels.:loser::yuck::puke::puke:

I hope Judge Strickland at the very least calls JB's azz to TASK over this, if not force him to step down as her attorney. And that he allows the smack down to be televised for us all to enjoy!

I'm going to bet that any questions regarding this will be handled in chambers. But at this point I would think the Judge does really have to ask, and consider forcing a replacement attorney before trial.

And honestly? A criminal defense attorney that does not know 'No Touching In Jail"!?!?!

I am so grossed out. This guy is such a skeez! I cannot imagine that he did not know that physical contact with an inmate was against the rules. Surely somewhere in his law schooling he had to take a class in professional ethics. I thought for a while that I just had a suspicious mind, because from the beginning, when KC was spending 6 hours a day at his office, I thought that that behavior was very questionable.
This case gets worse and worse by the minute.

guess his remard to Geraldo about not knowing the "real" Casey that he knew.....I also question a defense atty who doens't know the rules of jail??????i'm thinking that should be covered in lawyer 101...or at least someone with "experience" would know....jmo

nothing anymore surprises me with this case....there was a rumor or something that the other day she refused a visit from him??don't know if it was true or not...

she has given him letters in the past for her family...cindy cell phone text back in Aug--

jmo

I hope Judge Strickland at the very least calls JB's azz to TASK over this, if not force him to step down as her attorney. And that he allows the smack down to be televised for us all to enjoy!

Don't mean to ask a dumb question, but can the judge make him step down from the case if he finds the behavior exhibited crosses the line?

guess his remard to Geraldo about not knowing the "real" Casey that he knew.....I also question a defense atty who doens't know the rules of jail??????i'm thinking that should be covered in lawyer 101...or at least someone with "experience" would know....jmo

nothing anymore surprises me with this case....there was a rumor or something that the other day she refused a visit from him??don't know if it was true or not...

she has given him letters in the past for her family...cindy cell phone text back in Aug--

jmo

I have to think the jail advises every attorney at every visit "No physical contact". There's no way in h%ll he "didn't know". He's just another liar on the A-team.

It makes you wonder about JB asking Judge Strickland about Casey traveling to "places of interest" since IIRC he never once mentioned looking for Caylee. :furious: Local Motel 6 perhaps?

I wonder what it feels like to hug someone like her..barf..I would rather NEVER know.

I saw this on wcpx last night after the Tony Pipitone segment. It's in the orlando sentinel and on the wftv website.

Why are we surprised that JB doesn't know the rules and then once he is made aware of the rules he still doesn't follow them? If the jail took away time from KC's one hour of free time, I bet that hugging would stop.

Another example of "the rules do not apply to me" mentality. And that mentality is going to take KC all the way to the death chamber or LWOP.

It's the behavior of KC, the A, JB supposed dream team and their lies that is tainting the jury pool, not our reaction to all this bs. If Team A would behave appropriately, we wouldn't pay attention to anything they do or anything about this case. It's their behavior that has us so captivated. We want Klee found and they want KCs freedom.

The hits just keep comin'....

BeagleMom

He doesn't know the rules. He's got a client charged with murder and he doesn't know the rules. LOL!!!!! Yeah right.

jmo

Isn't using the Lawyer to pass notes and avoid the jail screening procedures a HUGE nono? And I mean not just a ethical, procedural disbarrment type nono? I mean a felony type. Like isn't that what the blind sheiks lawyer got busted and convicted for up in NY?

Don't mean to ask a dumb question, but can the judge make him step down from the case if he finds the behavior exhibited crosses the line?

I can't say for sure, but I would think if the judge can't, the State Bar can and should!

This is even more proof of an attorney client relationship which has severely crossed a line. He needs to step back and be her attorney and NOT her lover, jmo.

Even if it weren't against the rules why would a lawyer feel the need to hug his client? If she needs hugs she should have her family visit.

KC can't have been passing letters to him because she only gets her paper etc today. Wonder if he was passing them to her?

Even if it weren't against the rules why would a lawyer feel the need to hug his client? If she needs hugs she should have her family visit.

i asked myself the same thing...why do they feel the need to hug? totally NOT appropriate if you ask me!

still GROSS to me! and i am SURE he knows the rules. its posted EVERYWHERE. ita with everyone else who says THEY feel as if the rules dont apply to them.

JMO

Yes. Very much so, at least before trial starts. Because an innapropriate relationship such as has been applied is comething that could be used as grounds for an appeal.

I think personal type touching is inappropiate in any business relationship... I don't hug my machanic when he fixes my car, I for sure wont huge a lawyer for fixing my record... jmo

To be fair, I think the lawyer is the only one that actually gets to meet her face to face in an open room. I believe family visits are either closed circuit TV or through a glass partition.

Where's Caylee's hug? Not even a pic of her in the cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member