August 14 video visitation to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
This visit came after she previously rejected her brother and parents just hours before their scheduled visits. The previous week she declined LA as soon as he arrived at the jail.

Casey accepted a 9am video visitation with her parents on Thursday. After about 45 minutes, George and Cindy Anthony left the jail without speaking to reporters. But before entering the jail, George lashed out at a reporter who asked what he tought about theories that Caylee might be dead.

The next day, the Anthony's hired Larry Garrison to handle their communications with the media.

Now that worked out well.

It's nothing others havent done before when important news came on and took over the Anthony info. It was clear to me you did not mean what you typed, you were just joking. :blowkiss:

Thanks OLG :blowkiss:

Yeah, I knew you and most would get it ... but visitors and stuff you know. Worst thing was it was off topic!!!! You know how I get off topic..lol.

GRRR "I have no one to comfort me but myself".

Little bit of that live broadcast... this tape is going to be big, at least in showing Casey for who..or what she really is.

O/T Kidfinder's still has a photo of Caylee and that she is still missing....should some one tell them? LOl...

Ack. I can't watch it here. Please be so kind as to provide detailed narration for others :) Thanks in advance.

I was thinking the exact same thing, I sometimes wondered if KC had thought of herself as the Nanny, beings Caylee was so more bonded with Cindy, the jelousy comming out in KC

Me too. I thought KC put the "I forgive her" out to her parents to see if she would get a reaction one way or the other from them. She was wanting to know if they were CAPABLE of it. Testing the waters so to speak. Testing it on Z.

Her "me me me" attitude is disgusting. She shows no emotions for Caylee. It's all about Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991