Flyers to Print and Distribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SieSie..

This post can be locked if a mod is around.

Feeling like I did something wrong by making a new post...

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

We can merge it with the media thread but this is NBD-did you get spanked by someone??

Bump. Can we get the two fliers threads merged?

TY!

bumping so we can get the two fliers threads merged

I have put together a new flyer, tell me if you like them. Double click to see, right click to print target.

Attachments

• bk flyer bmp.bmp
    603.7 KB · Views: 14
Here is another style

Attachments

• bk flyer 2 jpeg.JPG
    bk flyer 2 jpeg.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 12
Carol, love what you've done. Is it possible to take out one line of what he calls himself; it's mentioned twice.

I was thinking of adding he's possibly from Denver & Indiana.

If you want to send me the original large file I can host it on my picasa account. When I click it isn't large enough to print on flier paper.

Carol, love what you've done. Is it possible to take out one line of what he calls himself; it's mentioned twice.

I was thinking of adding he's possibly from Denver & Indiana.

If you want to send me the original large file I can host it on my picasa account. When I click it isn't large enough to print on flier paper.

I can make you one for 8x11, these are small. Can do with the bk. I had thought about putting Denver and Indiana, but decided against it, since this will be emailed to people all over, and I really want them to look at him. I don't won't them to say, well he must be from Denver, when they might recognize him and actually take time to think about it. I am hoping that everyone that recieves this, will forward all over the courtry, and check doenetwork too. thoughts?

I like the new flier carolwood, great job! can you possibly add something like has memories from the Indiana state fair, and Denver and may have spent time in either, which wouldn't be as confusing as presuming he is necessarily from either area.

I like the new flier carolwood, great job! can you possibly add something like has memories from the Indiana state fair, and Denver and may have spent time in either, which wouldn't be as confusing as presuming he is necessarily from either area.

Good deal, I can do. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member