GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this odd feeling, that when r.w is posing in the under garments, he does not perceive himself as a large hairy man,but rather as a young attractive female, whose very essence he wishes to inhabit.

I agree. IMO, it seems there was a need inside him to express himself as a female (actually specifically as a young girl). I am speculating that it was a need that he hated in himself and tried to suppress and control. Maybe latent homosexual tendencies? I wonder if the skills he developed to control what he knew were his dark, sick urges actually were the very same skills that made him so successful in the military - rigidity, organization, attention to detail, etc. And if it is true that he'd fought off these urges for years, then I wonder what happened that made him lose control over it and start acting on them 3 years ago... some crisis in his life? It would make sense to me if at some point it is suggested that he had split/dual personalities - his grim expression in the pics makes me think that some part of him was disgusted and tormented by himself even as he was engaging in his vile behaviour.

It has been mentioned that he was getting sloppy toward the end, and I wonder if that was intentional on his part, perhaps not consiously but that his subconcious really wanted to be exposed and stopped. Even the meticulous record keeping seems like he was knowingly creating a rock solid case against himself.

Is it possible that a person can be both - a vile, disgusting monster living in and sharing the same body/brain/soul as a regular, more decent man (which from all accounts everyone in the military, his community, etc. thought he was) - and that one part of the man battles the other part throughout his entire life? I am not suggesting that I see him as a decent man at all - just fascinated by how long he kept up the appearance of being a decent man and wondering how that could be?

Court is scheduled to resume at 10:00 a.m.

"Today, court will hear of David Russell Williams’ second sexual assault and the rape and murder of Marie-France Comeau, 38, of Brighton.
Depending on time, the court may also hear of the rape and murder of Jessica Lloyd, 27, of Belleville.
After a first day of disturbing and explicit photos of Williams modeling stolen underwear, much of it belonging to girls, it remains to be seen how much evidence from the second sex assault and murder scenes will be entered into the court record.
Williams, 47, took photos at these scenes, as well as video of Comeau and Lloyd.
Photos he took of his first sex assault victim, Jane Doe, were described yesterday but not shown.
Evidence presented now will form part of the record used to judge whether or not he would ever get parole. His first-degree murder convictions carry an automatic life sentence.
Court may decide to describe and then seal much of the remaining evidence. This would be welcomed by many in court. In the 1995 trial of schoolgirl killer Paul Bernardo, the judge ruled that videotapes of sex assaults and torture of Kristen French and Leslie Mahaffy would be heard but not seen in the public gallery."

"Court has set up a document viewing room on the second floor of the courthouse, where the public and media can see five thick tomes of photographs made by Williams of his 82 break, enter and thefts of girls' and women's lingerie. No electronic devices are allowed in there. No copying allowed."

Williams arrived at 7:48 a.m. this morning:

"Williams rides in the second of three vans. The process to get him inside is very swift. It takes less than a minute."

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/877558

Most of those B&Es happened at night, so unless she worked nights or was away on conferences VERY often, then how about this:

http://www.purpleturtle.co.uk/acatalog/info_674.html

;)

Good morning. I like your link, Hazel. If we're going to speculate, how about adding sleeping pills to those items? And MEH did travel a lot in her job, but I'm too busy right now to look for that link.

In one of the pictures of the Ottawa garage, we can see a door behind LE that must have led into the house. It's possible that RW used that door to re-enter the house after his jogs, first stashing his trophies somewhere in the garage, then finding a more permanent hiding place when the opportunity arose.

JMO

2785216.bin

(I barely slept last night and my stomach is already upset. It's going to be another grueling day.)

Wondergirl,

Found the video clip re the "Tuesday".

Reporter said: "It is not clear yet at what point Williams killed Lloyd"

Andy said "... he dumped her body on Tuesday or whatever it was"

I didn't see that segment included on yesterday's "Connect" interview

Here is the link, segment is very brief, following lots of commercials though:

(click white arrow to play video) http://www.cbc.ca/thenational/indepthanalysis/story/2010/03/30/national-russellwilliams.html

Good-morning. Not the best sleep last night. :(

Thanks, Hazel.

Dumping her on the Tuesday, is not the same as killing her on the Tuesday though, of course (or keeping her alive until Tuesday).

Which raises the point: where did he keep Jessica from the date of death (Saturday, January 30th?) until Tuesday, when he disposed of her? :(

So, is the Crown going for the Dangerous Offender designation? Is that part of the plan?

Or do we all have to wait until it is over to find out?

Topped up with Gravol and ready to face the screen today. Because for me, ignoring this would not be serving the victims. While I know in my heart that there is nothing I could have done to stop this, I will learn, and I will continue to be vigilant in protecting not only my own children, but everyone's children. Because we cannot be with them every moment, so someone has to watch over them.

I agree. IMO, it seems there was a need inside him to express himself as a female (actually specifically as a young girl). I am speculating that it was a need that he hated in himself and tried to suppress and control. Maybe latent homosexual tendencies? I wonder if the skills he developed to control what he knew were his dark, sick urges actually were the very same skills that made him so successful in the military - rigidity, organization, attention to detail, etc. And if it is true that he'd fought off these urges for years, then I wonder what happened that made him lose control over it and start acting on them 3 years ago... some crisis in his life? It would make sense to me if at some point it is suggested that he had split/dual personalities - his grim expression in the pics makes me think that some part of him was disgusted and tormented by himself even as he was engaging in his vile behaviour.

It has been mentioned that he was getting sloppy toward the end, and I wonder if that was intentional on his part, perhaps not consiously but that his subconcious really wanted to be exposed and stopped. Even the meticulous record keeping seems like he was knowingly creating a rock solid case against himself.

Is it possible that a person can be both - a vile, disgusting monster living in and sharing the same body/brain/soul as a regular, more decent man (which from all accounts everyone in the military, his community, etc. thought he was) - and that one part of the man battles the other part throughout his entire life? I am not suggesting that I see him as a decent man at all - just fascinated by how long he kept up the appearance of being a decent man and wondering how that could be?

Thank you kindly for the great post, greenthumb. The last paragraph of your post states exactly what fasinates me about this person. I, in no way, condone or excuse what he did. But his life must have been h@ll. Torn between duty, service to country, honour, intregity, and urges to be what he would, as an officer and a gentleman, look at with disgust.

So, is the Crown going for the Dangerous Offender designation? Is that part of the plan?

Or do we all have to wait until it is over to find out?

Topped up with Gravol and ready to face the screen today. Because for me, ignoring this would not be serving the victims. While I know in my heart that there is nothing I could have done to stop this, I will learn, and I will continue to be vigilant in protecting not only my own children, but everyone's children. Because we cannot be with them every moment, so someone has to watch over them.

He can't be deemed a dangerous offender while he is serving a life sentence. He will be treated as such in jail, and monitored very closely, though because he is serving a life sentence, there is no danger to the public for him to re-offend as the likelihood is he will not be released.

I have been doing some research and I suspect all his break and enters to commit theft are considered indictable offences, so the maximum penalty for each break and enter could be another life sentence.

Crown Attorney Lee Burgess warned spectators yesterday about the "extremely disturbing" nature of the evidence they were about to show.

We were still unprepared for the onslaught of preposterous and disturbing Williams' self portraits taken during his home invasions, naked or squeezed into stolen lingerie, often belonging to preteen girls. In most he is visibly aroused and masturbating.
Williams took thousands of photos but only a few hundred are shown in court. He kept them all meticulously catalogued on his computer.

Clearly this will be another upsetting and draining day.

Again, half the courtroom is set aside for family and close friends of Williams victims.
Court is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m.

by Adrian Humphreys via email edited by National Post at 10/19/2010 1:06:12 PM 9:06 AM

Read more: http://live.nationalpost.com/Event/...tencing_of_Col_Russell_Williams#ixzz12oJKWR00

I have this odd feeling, that when r.w is posing in the under garments, he does not perceive himself as a large hairy man,but rather as a young attractive female, whose very essence he wishes to inhabit.

This reminds me of earlier speculation here about RW shaving his body to prevent leaving DNA behind. Several members tried to find proof of this because of one reporter stating that he was described by an assault victim as being "hairless".

It's now apparent from the released "undergarment" pictures that he did no such thing. In fact, he is unusually hirsute. It seems that that one careless word "hairless" actually meant that the attacker had no facial hair.

"Average build, no facial hair, and no glasses"

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/article/877464--a-harrowing-account-of-a-nighttime-assault

Interesting how a single word can be misinterpreted and waste so much of our time.

JMO

Good morning. I like your link, Hazel. If we're going to speculate, how about adding sleeping pills to those items? And MEH did travel a lot in her job, but I'm too busy right now to look for that link.

In one of the pictures of the Ottawa garage, we can see a door behind LE that must have led into the house. It's possible that RW used that door to re-enter the house after his jogs, first stashing his trophies somewhere in the garage, then finding a more permanent hiding place when the opportunity arose.

JMO

2785216.bin

(I barely slept last night and my stomach is already upset. It's going to be another grueling day.)

The picture in your post is from his new home in Westboro which they had only moved into that December. His "loot" was collected from the Orleans area in the home they had lived in previously and had moved out of in July of 2009. I wonder if the attic and rafters of that home were searched by LE.

This reminds me of earlier speculation here about RW shaving his body to prevent leaving DNA behind. Several members tried to find proof of this because of one reporter stating that he was described by an assault victim as being "hairless".

It's now apparent from the released "undergarment" pictures that he did no such thing. In fact, he is unusually hirsute. It seems that that one careless word "hairless" actually meant that the attacker had no facial hair.

"Average build, no facial hair, and no glasses"

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/article/877464--a-harrowing-account-of-a-nighttime-assault

Interesting how a single word can be misinterpreted and waste so much of our time.

JMO

Great point. You will find on Page 41, Point # 145 of the Agreed Statement of Facts from Day 1 of the Trial, that there are points that Jane Doe listed about RW.

"She did not feel any facial hair."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/pdf/williams-agreed-day1.pdf

Upon reviewing the Day 1 Agreed Statement of Facts, it seems RW documented the date he disposed of evidence, also. He lists the date he disposed of the Baby Blanket he assaulted Jane Doe on, as September 19, 2009 (Point 161-C).

Video will not be shown in court today, says, Crown attorney says Lee Burgess

at 9:21 Crown attorneys and investigators have arrived at court house.

Court will be"shocked and overwhelmed" by what will be heard in court today says Det- Insp. Chris-Nicholas. No videos shown. #C

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/877558

Upon reviewing the Day 1 Agreed Statement of Facts, it seems RW documented the date he disposed of evidence, also. He lists the date he disposed of the Baby Blanket he assaulted Jane Doe on, as September 19, 2009 (Point 161-C).

He is very much methodical in his detailing/catologuing of his crimes, I suspect that comes from being in the army for so long - having to keep very detailed logs, etc.

The picture in your post is from his new home in Westboro which they had only moved into that December. His "loot" was collected from the Orleans area in the home they had lived in previously and had moved out of in July of 2009. I wonder if the attic and rafters of that home were searched by LE.

(BBM)

I'm confused by the above bolded sentence. Do you mean RW moved his loot from Orleans to the Ottawa home? Because clearly LE removed the evidence from this Ottawa residence.

I can't believe that LE didn't search the Orleans home, nor that RW would be stupid enough to leave any behind.

According to all reports, the break-ins began after RW and MEH purchased the Tweed cottage. It's also hard to believe that RW would move his trophies from Tweed to Orleans. My guess is that until the Ottawa construction was complete, the Tweed souvenirs were kept in the cottage and the Orleans ones in Orleans, with those later transferred to Ottawa.

JMO

I would like to know if RW burned selected trophies in the Ottawa field (twice), or if he burned them according to date stolen? Were the 600 underwear LE found catalogued upon arrest, those from his most recent victims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee