MI - Michael Fitzgibbon & Shawn Dailey for child sexual abuse, Muskegon, 2006

Pathetic.

sad to understnd there are such people in this world.

i hope very bad karma befalls both 'mom' and boyfriend.

When will these two go to trial?

I wish the teen would have cut his thing off. This story is just so YUCKY I can't even believe it.

MUSKEGON, Mich. — A man who police said entered into a sex pact with his girlfriend and her 15-year-old daughter pleaded no contest to felony sex charges.

Michael J. Fitzgibbon, 37, also pleaded no contest to more serious sex charges involving sex acts with a 12-year-old girl, a relative.

Authorities say Fitzgibbon's girlfriend was afraid of losing him while she recuperated from gastric bypass surgery, so she arranged for him to have sex with her daughter for two months.

All three of them allegedly signed a contract that allowed the girl privileges such as piercings and hair dye in exchange for the sex acts. She testified earlier that she and Fitzgibbon had sex two to three times each week for two months last summer.

Fitzgibbon faces sentencing for the six counts of criminal sexual conduct on March 23. A no-contest plea is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such at sentencing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250647,00.html

Ok I seriously feel like throwing up! I cant imagine what a young 15 year old girl had to go through seeing and feeling that big grose slimy thing climb on top of her. What a pig and I hope he fries.

That is disgusting! :doh: :bang: I was hoping the girl didn't go through with it (when I first read the story).

This doesn't seem like very long to me...*advertiser censored*. The...ahem..."mother" goes to trial next month.

http://www.comcast.net/news/national/index.jsp?cat=DOMESTIC&fn=/2007/03/25/619003.html

MUSKEGON, Mich. - A man who pleaded no contest to entering into a sex pact with his girlfriend and her 15-year-old daughter and to having had sex with a 12-year-old relative was sentenced to up to 25 years in prison.

Michael J. Fitzgibbon, 37, was sentenced Friday to up to 15 years for each of four counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct after prosecutors said he, his girlfriend and her daughter signed a contract allowing the teen to be his sex partner for two months.

He was also sentenced to 12 to 25 years for each of two charges of first-degree criminal sexual conduct for having sex with the 12-year-old girl. All six sentences are to be served concurrently. Fitzgibbon pleaded no contest to the charges last month.

more at link...

Authorities say Fitzgibbon's girlfriend was afraid of losing him while she recuperated from gastric bypass surgery, so she arranged for him to have sex with her daughter for two months.

If he'll leave you because you can't have sex with him because of a surgery, he's not the kind of guy you want around anyway.

If he'd even consider having sex with the daughter, let alone actually do it 20 times, he's not the kind of guy you want around anyway.

Why are these difficult concepts for some people? I don't get why some of these moms even want these dirtbags around? Am I missing something?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,284255,00.html

MUSKEGON, Mich. — A Muskegon Heights woman was sentenced Monday to 12 to 22 1/2 years in prison after authorities said she used a written contract to arrange for her 15-year-old daughter to have sex with the woman's boyfriend for two months while she recuperated from abdominal surgery.
======
more @ link

Michael Jon Fitzgibbon

Housed: Chippewa Correctional Facility
Earliest Release Date: 07/24/2018
Maximum Release Date: 07/24/2031

Shawn Marie Dailey

Housed: Huron Valley Complex/Women's
Earliest Release Date: 06/15/2019
Maximum Release Date: 12/15/2029

nice long sentences considering i thought they'd get slaps on the wrist.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back