Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

Number one, whether it is a service or what I just read, a private meeting with their daughter, WHY??
Casey was already at the original funeral.
And someone help me, but how is this even thinkable, setting up a private meeting with the defendant in a murder trial with two members of the state's witness list?

And another question. This story has been eating up the headlines all week and so far all I know is BC says the Anthony's want this, however according to the jail, no one has spoken with them about this, but BC expects to know something by the end of the week. So that is a whole week of a nothing nowhere story.
What is not being talked about instead?

That article refers to a private service for the family at the jail, not a funeral or memorial.

It's not a passover or easter service! What sort of service do you think they are talking about if not a memorial service?

It's not a passover or easter service! What sort of service do you think they are talking about if not a memorial service?

A private service for the immediate family to mourn Caylee together, likely held in a jail chapel. That is not the same thing as an actual funeral and would probably not be held in lieu of one.

And another question. This story has been eating up the headlines all week and so far all I know is BC says the Anthony's want this, however according to the jail, no one has spoken with them about this, but BC expects to know something by the end of the week. So that is a whole week of a nothing nowhere story.

exactly !!

me thinks BC looking for his 15 minutes......ALL week long

Excellent points. There are a few topics not being talked about, that would otherwise be getting talked about and I think that was the whole point of BC going on the shows last night talking about this. Odd how not one TH asked him about the Sunshine Caylee shirts, Sgt. Allan's statement etc.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18588059/detail.html#-

"Normally we do not respond to 'what if' questions, however, I am authorized to say it is highly unlikely such a request would be granted. Our consistent policy in regards to Casey Anthony's incarceration is to treat her no differently than any other inmate in her custody status,'" jail spokesperson Allen Moore wrote in a statement released Wednesday.

:clap: :clap:

exactly !!

me thinks BC looking for his 15 minutes......ALL week long

Yep...but he will probably do another round of talk shows, with a new topic today and tomorrow, and not one TH will ask him why the jail official denies any such request was made.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18588059/detail.html#-

"Normally we do not respond to 'what if' questions, however, I am authorized to say it is highly unlikely such a request would be granted. Our consistent policy in regards to Casey Anthony's incarceration is to treat her no differently than any other inmate in her custody status,'" jail spokesperson Allen Moore wrote in a statement released Wednesday.

:clap: :clap:

Hopefully that will put an end to this outrageous request by BC/CA.

I just don't get why this family thinks they should get special treatment. KC is a murderer, the A's are enablers, and IMO accomplices after the fact, and LA has his own laws. Do they have their heads so far up their butts that they don't realize that they are NOT entitled to anything?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back