2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB just looked down at her and looks pizzed.

kc6.jpg

I can't wait to see all her old friends up there testifying and,of course,her old boyfriends. Can't wait.

Now she is crying her heard out.
Proberly thinking:
"booo hooo hooo I won't be able to party since I killed that little pest and will be locked up behind bars"

originally I thought her tears were real when she cried during the reading of her indictments....I now believe this is an act. Not a very effective one though, as she comes off appearing guilty, IMO

... Maybe KC is frustrated that the Jay Blanchard Park kidnapping story isn't part of the indictment. Just her words that she left Caylee with ZFG, that she worked at Universal, that she told Jeff and Juliette.

If it weren't so sad it would really be funny the way she acts when her lies are laid out.

Sheesh, doesn't she realize the jurors will be comparing notes sooner or later? What a bad move!

Today Casey has regular "soft" tissues. I will be interested to hear what a body language expert would say about Casey these last few days. Was she crying? Did anyone see any tears? I really don't. Her nose is very red... :dunno:

ETA: Yes, she just wipes her nose. Not her eyes.

Maybe she is clicking her heals together real hard under the table and hoping she can be Dorothy and find herself somewhere else. Too darn bad her shoes are not red!

I know this has been mentioned many times throughout this thread and I don't just float notions like this lightly...but it feels like Caylee was there during the jury selection with the people being selected or not with callbacks... Too many coincidences! Again, I am not a stuffed animal carrying, sitting in the A's front yard protester and I am not trying to demean those when I say simply that Karma is visiting Pinellas county. And I am a person that struggles with God and religion on a daily basis and often scoff at those who don't. Casey will be brought to justice. Regardless, if it is in the way that people want or not. How does not someone not see the coincidences in the jury pool? It is beyond my pay level.

TY! For all of the recappers!

All of the above is my opinion!

I'm sorry, but that is the fakest attempt at crying I have ever seen. Come on. You've heard this several times now, and we can all tell you are just trying to fake being upset. You're dabbing your nose with tissue but I sure don't see any real tears. Not impressed.

Tink

She only cries in front of the jurors. Very telling IMO.

I am just hearing about this one guy getting fined $450.00 for talking to someone. What the heck did he say? That's a pretty hefty fine for talking. Did they fine the woman yesterday from Texas Equuasearch fot talking about the case?

Sorry if this has already been said, but I am SO HAPPY that she has to listen to the charges against her over and over again during the jury selection process while a large group of people stare at her. She deserves the humiliation and scrutiny and she is probably so pizzed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle