2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge: t next logical quest would be why didn't she kill her parents?

Judge: not relevant; outweighed by prejudice it would cause-that portion

Not really feeling Mr. George here. I think he should take a back seat for a bit.

come on Mr. George!!!

oh goodness dont have a thud smiley... "why didn't she just kill her parents" THUD!

HHJP: If this is relevant, then why didn't she just kill her parents?

HHJP said it....why didnt she just kill her parents....IMO, I think she wanted too and was looking for a way to do just that.

"The next logical question is 'Why didn't she kill her parents?'"

Uh, who says she wasn't planning to, inititally? Self Defense searches? Household weapons? Don't really need self defense or weapons to take out a 3 year old. Chloroform sounds good for sedating sleeping parents.

JMO.

LOL Judge Perry catching himself when asking why she didn't kill her parents. "Don't answer that!" I LOLd

I think, I have no evidence of it, I think LDB was pissed at JA for asking that hypothetical. Because I think the State had agreed that they would not even dignify the DT's theory and just stick with disproving the nanny story.

I hope I"m wrong because they are going to have to acknowledge and discredit that theory.

IMO, it could be because JA let himself get angry instead of maintaining composure. I can understand if she feels that way, but I also completely understand where JA was coming from.

HHJP is going to bring the jury back in to release them.

Then.....they are going to go through the text messages and IM's.

HHBP I have some concerns w/this whole thing Mr. FG, dates April - June 2008 . . SA don't seek to introducte 4/29 or 5/5 but 6/10 on page 2 of 8 . . .date stamp . . .JB wants Bates # . . .provided on disc . . .no document stamp . .. portions sought to publish TL wanting to come over to KC home . . Tues 6/10 TL 10:13 pm You Kc Yo. . .don't copy me . ha hah . .Suck A D . . . I . . C. . .K . . . KC hmmmu maybe . . . what they are referring to a sexual act per FG . . . HHBP wants to know how relate to crimes alleged . . .SA is attempting to introduce .. . .page 3 . . . .HHBP said you said pg 3. . .down to 10:38:27 pm . . . .TL - I am coming over . . .KC - RU . . . yeah to say hello . . .kc a few more days bring your azz over and stay how long you want. . . you are trouble . . TL - yea coming over anyway . . . til 10:42 pm . .. kc puts him off can't do what she wants to do is because child and parents are in the way . . . .DT doesn't concur with analagy . . .HHBP prove or disprove? . . . . FG "Motive for the Murder" . . kc living @ home w/parents . . . she is told "No" it is a motive for murder? . . . . . . FG no . . TL & KC first started to date kc had Caylee with her . . .unable to do what wanted or stay where wanted . . .had to bring Caylee back home . .. up to Jun15.. . . .kc locked into that home . . .couldn't do what wanted to do . . .until June 16 - July 15th . . .after 6/16 didn't ahve to worry about her parents or her daughter . . .

HHBP: next logical questions . . .why didn't she kill her parents . . . don't answer that . . . exclusion on grounds of prejudice . . . not relelvant to issues to proven. .. outweighed by prejudice it would cause . . .

What is the next portion . . .this will take time to go thru . . bring jury back in get themout of here . . .go part by part . . .

any more text messages coming of similar coming in? get me copies so I can read them ... get me familiar with the m . . . .TL you can stand down . . .

HHJP: okay Mr. George I have concerns about this whole thing ah...(long pause) what is the purpose of this exhibit LZ it starts out with April 29th 2008...

FG: the state would not seek to introduce the LZ messages as it relates to (dates) when we get to june 10th of 2008 begins on page two of eight nearly halfway down the page...

JA: the bates number of the doc, sorry I am interrupting

FG: ?

HHJP: okay you are talking about june 10th, 2008?

FG: 2008. the parts I seek to publish are about TL wanting to come to the Anthony's home.

HHJP: june 10th with TL 10123 pm yo TL miss a "yo"

TL ?
TL ah
TL k
KC hmm maybe

HHJP: what does that have reference to Mr George?

FG: the sex act

HHJP: what does that have to do with the crimes alleged? That part mystifies me.

FG: the state is trying to introduce from LZ...

HHJP: we are going over to page three, ten to seven pm? Okay,

tl I am coming over

kc are you?

tl yeah

kc ?

tl to say hello

kc only a few more days and you can bring your *advertiser censored* over here anytime you want and stay anytime you want

tl I am coming over tonight

kc you are trouble you know that?

tl yup

FG: we intend to establish the fact that mr L would like to come over and she is putting him off because she can't because the child and the parents are in the way. that is why it is relevant.

HHJP: does the defense concur?

JB: no

FG: that is the conclusion they can come up with.

HHJP: what does that prove?

FG: the motive for the murder

HHJP: miss anthony is living at home at that time?

yes

HHJP: you are saying that just because she lives at home and with her daughter and because she says no that is a motive for murder?

FG: no mr L...when they first started to date, the defendant had Caylee with her, the defendant was unable to do what she wanted to do, because she had to have Caylee home, the weeks leading up to what this represents is she was locked in that home by her daughter, which is evidenced by how she did everything she did want to do after June 16th. After that she didn't have to worry about her parents she didn't have to worry about her daughter. One that is not relevant to issues to be proved and even if it is it is outweighed by the prejuiced it would cause in this, this portion will not come in...it will take us time to go through the rest of this, I will bring the jury back here and get them out of here and we can go through this part by part. Are we going to have any more text messages coming in? Of similar import, if so get me copies so I can read them and that way I will be familiar with them. Lets get this jury in, Mr. L you can stand down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361