Dr G. to do special about Caylee

It is fairly despicable that she would refer to Caylee as a "shell". And the fact that she goes on to say "what else was she supposed to do with her " and also something about KC is a catholic and believes in burials and she buried Caylee - The woman needs some serious psychiatric help. The fact that she is still fighting on Twitter tells me that she has learned absolutely nothing from all of this. I'll give her the right to be satisfied with the verdict, but she absolutely knows that Ashton is not a liar, the Baez was out to use George and she sat in on the conversation where she was told this (that KC was accusing him of molestation and murder) at the prosecutor's office, but out of sight out of mind. Why George continues to stay in this toxic relationship is beyond me. I would sue KC for wrongful death and probably win and start over. He is weak though so that won't happen.

He really needs to get a spine if he wants to enjoy the rest of his life.

All. of. this. thank you.

Oh Gosh, what really got me was what she said before her comment about Caylee being a shell :waitasec: or was it said after that comment?
I'm not sure, but it sent me into shock.
She said "WHAT ELSE WAS SHE SUPPOSE TO DO WITH HER"
Dr Phill was speachless for about 4 seconds.

I never liked the way Cindy's mind worked - even from the very beginning. Something about her struck me wrong the very first night she was on NG when this whole thing got started. But from time to time I would find myself feeling a little sorry for her. But when I heard her make the "shell" comment and "what else was she (FCA) suppose to do" on the Dr. Phil show, I just couldn't believe my ears, or that a human being could say that about another human being - ESPECIALLY if that little human being was their own 2 1/2 year old sweet and innocent little grandchild! That was the most disturbing thing I have ever heard. I am forever disgusted by her. No sympathy for her from me ever, ever again. Her "shell" may be somewhat attractive, but the inside of her is as evil and despicable as her daughter, FCA. She disgusts me as a human being. If someone had murdered FCA and had thrown her into the swamp, would Cindy think it okay? After all, FCA's body is JUST A SHELL!

It is fairly despicable that she would refer to Caylee as a "shell". And the fact that she goes on to say "what else was she supposed to do with her " and also something about KC is a catholic and believes in burials and she buried Caylee - The woman needs some serious psychiatric help. The fact that she is still fighting on Twitter tells me that she has learned absolutely nothing from all of this. I'll give her the right to be satisfied with the verdict, but she absolutely knows that Ashton is not a liar, the Baez was out to use George and she sat in on the conversation where she was told this (that KC was accusing him of molestation and murder) at the prosecutor's office, but out of sight out of mind. Why George continues to stay in this toxic relationship is beyond me. I would sue KC for wrongful death and probably win and start over. He is weak though so that won't happen.

During DR. Phil's interview after George said he believed KC was involved, Dr. P asked Cindy what she thought of that and she said it was the first time she ever heard him say that and that he is hurt from all that happened at trial. George sat there and let her castrate him again by implying - to say the least- "poor George is just hurt that he is called a child molester and this is his reaction". I would have thought that he would have a reaction to that. Dr. Phil asked her if she was trivializing George's feelings? and Cindy said No. I am glad he is voicing them (but it is not true basically).

He really needs to get a spine if he wants to enjoy the rest of his life.

But I digress. Have a good day to all.

BBM- For real? She actually said that? OMG!

BBM

Which proves she was lying to cover for KC, because, according to the DT and the OS, KC didn't put her there. GA or RK did. We will never know.

:furious:

Great catch chefmom. These people have been outed again & again, but they continue to get away with it.
It's all piling up on them & I want to witness the big crash when it comes.
It's coming, hopefully sooner rather then later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back