Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while much of I Am Michael Knight finds Trap exploring hip-hop bravado from a unique angle, he steps out of the way with the album's tender and upsetting "Jhessye," dedicated to 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley, who went missing in October 2011. Rather than take sides (for or against Shockley's mother, Jerice Hunter, considered the number one suspect in the disappearance), Trap sticks to the facts — noting that by the time the police jumped on the case, the trail was already cold:

"We knew about Kim Kardashian / And how Dick Cheney's shooting was an accident / And how America's become so passionate/Except when it come to young, black Africans."

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2012...aps-80s-drama-and-real-life-in-equal-measure/

I cannot listen or download the song, nor can I view the full lyrics (werk) but apparently those interested can do so here.

http://www.reverbnation.com/iamthetraphouse

I pray the Jhessye's siblings are comfortable and secure in their new homes. I hope they can find someone that they trust an that one day they will come forward with what they know.

It may be many years from now, when one of them becomes a parent that they realize just how awful their mother was and how badly she betrayed them. I will never give up hope that one day the truth will come to light and Jerice will be put away in a place where she can never again have or hurt another child.

Beautifully expressed SM, :tyou: just wasn't enough

I facebooked and emailed ABC15 and KPHO asking for an update to the search for Jhessye. On May 4th, the search was 70% complete.

Knox, the last article I saved was 5/15/12 from KTAR, saying 75% complete.

It isn't hopeless just yet. But if they don't find her it will be a huge plus for Jerice's defense.

I can only hope that the remaining 25% yet to be searched holds something that will put Jerice behind bars forever. No child should have been forced to endure torture from the evil hands of the mother who failed to provide a shred of compassion, even after death.

My continued prayers and thanks for those searchers who are dealing with unimaginable hot and horrible conditions to find justice for a sweet little girl who deserved so much better than she ultimately received at the hands of jerice.

Praying for justice for Jhessye. I may not post here, but read every new post that comes out.

Where is she, Jerice?

Haven't you already caused enough pain? :(

I facebooked and emailed ABC15 and KPHO asking for an update to the search for Jhessye. On May 4th, the search was 70% complete.

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for your e-mail.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There has been no change or update from Glendale police regarding the search for Jhessye.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They continue to make progress in terms of progression in the search but have not found anything of great significance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Police had been briefing daily, then twice a week and now it’s once a week if there are any updates.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When we have any sort of update on this, we’ll be sure to post it online and cover it in our newscasts.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for Jerice, I am not sure where she is living at this time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am also not privy to the amount of communication the family has with police during this search. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I hope this information helps.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jennifer Jones[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Managing Editor, Local News Share
KPHO CBS 5 News[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Direct: 602 650 0712
Mobile: 602 763 8749[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jennifer.Jones@cbs5az.com[/FONT]

Thank you Knox for sending that email, and for posting the reply.

I suspect Jerice is living under a rock someplace where she can slither in and out inconspicuously like the snake she is.

And I'm positive GPD is keeping an eye on her......

Bumping for Jhessye. Still hoping that GPD can find her and bring her home.

Thanks for the link AR!

I can't stand the thought of that landfill being the final resting place for our Jhessye.

Bumping for Jhessye ♥

With National Missing Children's Day recognized on Friday, Glendale police took the opportunity to encourage anyone with information about Jhessye Shockley to call police.

"This day has a special significance to our agency, which continues in its efforts to locate the remains of Jhessye Shockley, and to bring to justice the person or persons responsible for her death and the disposal of her body," Glendale police said in a written statement.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...kley-case-missing-childrens-day#ixzz1wNbd9cuG

Thinking about Jhessye and all those selfless souls looking for you!!! The heat here in Mississippi is unbearable and it's a whole lot hotter in Arizona. I cannot imagine what those looking for you are facing day to day. God bless them!!! Praying you're found sweet butterfly!!!!

I hope that the searchers are successful, and soon. Bless them for what they are dealing with, day after day. I hope that Jerice is placed behind bars forever. No punishment will come close to what she deserves.

Praying that there will be justice for Jhessye, who forever will be our butterfly princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth