WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

We are not the appropriate legal entity to be asking these possible witnesses critical evidence in this case. I believe Bremerton would pursue an OOJ case against anyone that asks the kids questions. They have threatened to file OOJ charges on others who asked these people what happened that night. I don't think they want these young adults interviewed by anyone.
They could also charge someone with POJ.

If you question these kids on MySpace, you are doing it at you own risk. The kids will immediately report it to the police.

Just thought this is a good place to re-post this, if that is OK.:blowkiss:

o Whom It may Concern:

Joe Pichler is a former child actor with an extensive resume including
appearances in "The Fan", "The Beethoven Movies", as well as numerous
television roles. In 2003 he left Hollywood at the request of his
parents and was very successful in his pursuit of a high school degree.
He had planned to return to Hollywood and continue his career once his
braces were removed from his teeth.

This was not to be, however-on January 4, 2006 Joe left his apartment in
Bremerton, WA ostensibly to drive some friends home who were with him at his place.
His abandoned car was located behind a Mexican restaurant on January 5, 2006 with clean,
folded laundry on the front seat, vomit on the carpeting and Magic the Gathering cards
strewn about the back seat.
He has not been heard from since.

The case was initially categorized as a probable suicide by the local
police department. Further review of the evidence and pressure from the
family has caused Bremerton PD to re categorize Joe's disappearance as
"endangered missing." There are cell phone records available indicating
that the last call made from Joe's cell phone was around 4AM on the
morning of January 4th. There are a number of people who claimed to be
with Joe on his final evening whose stories have changed or are somewhat
suspect. For example, two of the individuals claiming to have been with
Joe that night knew the location of Joe's abandoned vehicle prior to
it's discovery by the family. One of the individuals clearly led a
family member to the car while claiming it was a simple coincidence.
The other individual told the family she and another person had headed
to the car on January 5th with the intention of removing items
"potentially embarrassing" to the family, but they found the police
already at the scene. After being questioned as to why she knew where
the vehicle was, she had no answer.

The family has recently reached out to the media and to private non
profit organizations for assistance in accumulating any tips or answers
that could lead to Joe. They fear for his well being, and they also
fear that he may be the victim of foul play. They are looking for help
searching a well known park, located near where his vehicle was
abandoned, to see if Joe's body or any additional evidence might be
located in one of the caves.

All we are asking is that you post a picture of Joe's missing flyer on
your website, or circulate the flyer to your members. Joe was a bright,
happy, talented individual who was one of your own-won't you please take
one of these small simple steps that might ensure this family some
closure to this heartbreaking situation?

Thank you very much for your time!

[I said no such thing and wouldn't. Please quote any post that says otherwise. I don't walk that way...

I think Starviego (welcome btw) is lending some interesting color to this thread with questions regarding Live Action playing of MTG. I wonder if any of the friends or family know if Joe was into acting the game out?

Hi all, just wondering where we are on getting the positive info out to such outlets as SAG, etc.

And did we ever clarify a suggestion as to what step for the family to take next? We were discussing what might be an appropriate next step, as far as the chain of command for the family to contact next. I honestly am not familiar with how that works. Maybe someone knowledgeable could explain the different levels, and when it is appropriate to move up the ladder. I would like to know just for my own benefit also.:)

is there a consensus on a next step for the family? I think they need to decide what they want to do-whether they want to work within the Bremerton PD, or move outside of it.

"Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

This always helps me remember why I am here...

And my sons favorite,:)

"Do or do not, there is no try"
Jedi master yoda

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Let's pick back up peeps! Come on! Everyone.

Sharon, we know you are in contact with the family (we do a lot of checking, I needed to verify) and and as you all know the family also contacted me.

We DO care. Very, very, much.

Everyone needs to work together and listen to each other, agree to disagree, share what info CAN be shared (we all understand there are things that just shouldn't be said out in the public) and simmer down a bit. We all want one thing, to find Joe.

We will be helping w/talking w/mom and getting some answers to our questions and helping her as we can w/support and pointing her to the right people who can help. Mom is OK w/that. Mom expressed that she would like Sharon999 and I to get together so that we can work on who/what/how we can get Joe's story out there....she just doesn't want to deal with this on a daily basis as we are, and we have to except and respect that.

This is very hard for mom, she really is not in tune with dealing with this case 'in person'....so hard to explain...so hard for those of us who have never experienced such to understand...but, I don't have to....point is...Mom is and will be available if things need done that have to be done (that is what Believe09, I am sure meant, the family MUST be available)...they do not however need to be in the middle of these discussions if they are not comfy with it...but are ENCOURAGING US TO PUSH ON.

Mom is an AMAZING woman! She is focusing her energy working with other cases! Much like our Jinxiejada....who concentrates on other's cases, that is their 'way'. Mom recently trained with Hope and I am trying to get her hooked up with Kelly and Project Jason..Kelly is the perfect person for her to 'talk' with.

Please let me know the names of the independent labs. I couldn't find the link any where. I am sure that would be a great way to go.

we all understand there are things that just shouldn't be said out in the public
We can't be of much use if relevant facts are being kept from us. Let me ask again--does anybody know if Joe had contact with any of his Hollywood employers in the six months prior?

And I am still confused on the status of Joe's four 'friends.' Has the family attempted to ask them by themselves what happened? If they refuse contact, well that would be suspicious. But if are still open to being contacted than that would be evidence that they were not involved.

:blowkiss:
Hi Sharon,

This is an interesting lab located in Tacoma. I don't really understand everything they do, but it seems like they would be qualified to process the car. I guess Joe's apartment has been cleaned out and re-rented by now, you think? They seem pretty pricey, but again, I am unsure of time involved and the average costs of testing.

http://www.finalanalysisforensics.com/

I sent the information on the labs to the family. This is excellent information and exactly the type of service they need. I have been hoping they would reconsider accepting donations for things like this. Really important to finding Joe.
Please for those reading this case, Joe's case was alledgedly the victim of fraud, so do not donate $ to Joe's case on a 4yourangel.com website. Right now, the family is not asking $ for anything. The family website is www.joepichlermissing.com.
What they really need is expert advice on what to do that could help find Joe.
It was wonderful to see Joe on the TES website!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back