Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suz-

as you are my go-to GoogleMap goddess.. Can you post a map, indicating where her car was found, the apartments (fake and 232 Glenwood), Tony's apartment and the robbed office, triangulated? I think Christine Chester's was redacted unless someone has that address?

I think Caylee will be found as close to ZG as possible, imho..

Suz-

as you are my go-to GoogleMap goddess.. Can you post a map, indicating where her car was found, the apartments (fake and 232 Glenwood), Tony's apartment and the robbed office, triangulated? I think Christine Chester's was redacted unless someone has that address?

I'd love to. I might not get it put together for a few hours. My 13 year old came to me late last night and informed me that tomorrow his scout troupe has a backback check for a week long hike they are doing. Argh!!!! There is like 30 things on this list and most we are going to have to hunt down and buy.

Suz-

I think that it's intirely possible that if Caylee is no longer with us, that Casey would want to implicate an innocent ZG in that as well.

I'd love to. I might not get it put together for a few hours. My 13 year old came to me late last night and informed me that tomorrow his scout troupe has a backback check for a week long hike they are doing. Argh!!!! There is like 30 things on this list and most we are going to have to hunt down and buy.

awesome- at your convenience, on my way to swimming lessons with the clan, I hear ya..

LOL- right, I am no longer allowed to hold the remote during coverage of this case- it is an ample projectile!

Ha ha, my DH told me to calm down when I started yelling.

Initially, I had my own set of reason why GM was acting like she was. But as the days go by, more info is learned, and she talks more on TV, I have none.

I'm reminded of the movie 'The Client' where Tommy Lee Jones says 'Speak Child, now! Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord! So sayeth the Psalms!

She needs to wake up, stop making excuses for her Daughter, KISS, and realize that her Casey knows where Caylee is. She needs to get her to talk. Plain and simple. No wild conspiracies, no codes, no babysitter, Casey IS IT.

She's :behindbar For a reason.

OH I hate this case!!! Anger/irritation erupts when I watched them on TV again last night. Why can't anyone give a straight answer? That mother is as evasive as her daughter. She goes into these long comments with every word chosen just so, yet she doesn't answer the questions. Same with her attorney. This is the squirrelyest Bunch!

Do they want help or not? She doesn't want her daughter questioned or held responsible, just someone find the granddaughter for her so everything will be good again. I don't know how much more I can take.

I think gma is starting to become delirious. She needs to be brought back down to reality.

I'm beginning to think that gma has known all along who has that child, but she needed the attention of LE and the public to help her find them. jmo

http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html

The lawyer for the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony will be back in court Monday, trying to get his client freed on bond. Casey Anthony, the girl's 22-year-old mother, has been in jail since her arrest on child neglect charges last week. (more at link)

Well, jealously has finally surfaced. So Casey could have Caylee hidden someplace.
So who would be stupid enough to assist this girl?

OH I hate this case!!! Anger/irritation erupts when I watched them on TV again last night. Why can't anyone give a straight answer? That mother is as evasive as her daughter. She goes into these long comments with every word chosen just so, yet she doesn't answer the questions. Same with her attorney. This is the squirrelyest Bunch!

Do they want help or not? She doesn't want her daughter questioned or held responsible, just someone find the granddaughter for her so everything will be good again. I don't know how much more I can take.

Oh, ITA.

She is not helping at all. While she may want to forget her Daughter's actions, the general public cannot. And most importantly, LE.

She can preach all she wants that Caylee needs to be found. DA - we know that. But until she accepts that her Daughter is key, there is nothing anyone can do.

The first time I saw the interview of the Grandfather this seemed strange to me,and now watching the GMA,this whole family seems to have issues.

We are listening to a Gmom who is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I hope she has a close relationship with her doctor. This is just more than she can handle.

Caylee's grandma is her own worst enemy, isn't she? Sheesh!

Can someone please post a quick synopsis of what's gone on in this case? All I know so far is lying mom, crazy evasive delusional grandma, "dead" baby-daddy no name, everyone who should be helping find the baby is busy hating on Geraldo. Oh, and dead pizza in the trunk.

Help please?

I've had plenty of old food in the back of my mini-van. It mummifies before it rots. She lives in a hot climate just like me, so I'm betting the pizza just dried up.

Susan

This couple seems to walk on egg shells with there daughter,and that just bothers me. Why are they afraid of her. They seem to be hiding something about her.

This couple seems to walk on egg shells with there daughter,and that just bothers me. Why are they afraid of her. They seem to be hiding something about her.
Casey prob threatened to take Caylee away on a permanent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305