Casey and Ricardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is JP I thought it was R something, LOL!

My question.....did I read SOMEWHERE that there was a Zanieda or Zanny or someone connect to Ricardo??? I think I read it on topix?

Dang..at work , gotta go.

I think Ricardo found out Caylee was his, Casey was all to willing to let him have her, to get back at her mom and lose the responsibility....they took her to PR to be w/his family???? Just a theory. Didn't he or someone he knew go to PR just about when Caylee when missing?

ETA...ok, it was Jesse Ortiz (?) and his grandma, someone found this on the net...not Ricardo being mentioned, sorry..prolly not related at all to this case.

Reader comment on:
Courts Gets Case Of Grandparental Visitation Rights
in response to reader comment: Victim of New York Grandparent Visitation Law DRL 72
Link http://www.nysun.com/comments/22794
Here is a comment posted Submitted by zenaida ortiz, May 7, 2007 16:18
I respect the wishes of those parents who don't wish their children to have any contact with their grandparents. In some cases it is good. But for others like me, who only wants to see her grandchild but is constantly impeded by the other grandparent who has custody--it is not fair. And laws are to protect all grandparents. We cannot pick and chose who will benefit from grandparents rights or not. My situation is unique. The mother of my grandchild is mentally incapacited and her mother (the other grandmother) is a Jehova Witness and for some reason does not particularly want me to see my grandchild on a regular basis. There have been issues relating to the safety of the child because of the parent's emotional state and she has been violent and is under a doctor's care. I had the occasion of speaking with Child Welfare Bureau agency staff and so has my son who currently resides in Florida. I want to be a part of this child's life. She does know me and tells me she loves me. This relationship should not be taken away. My religion is different and I do not hold it against them. I feel I should be in her life so I can keep track of her and see for myself that she is being provided for in a loving, healthy manner. My grandchild needs to know she is also loved by the family of her father even though he cannot physically live in the area.

Fox News just moments ago - two girlfriends are visiting with Casey this weekend. Cannot wait to hear those tapes.

RM is not a close friend of Casey's & that Casey is "unreliable" via email to Fox
JH is not a close friend of Casey's, did not know that Caylee was missing, & did not introduce Casey to the Nanny via email to Fox

First photo is Ricardo (right) and JP (left).

l_567a117b4129e166519e821290035fe6.jpg

Next few photos are of JP (mentioned in one of the 911 tapes, I believe. Casey said she had been staying at "Amy and JP's.):
l_decc0bbeeaaa84c8fa6f0d90e3592753.jpg

613977697_l.jpg

613971803_l.jpg

l_9902f2c7188fc5dc9d75dc63604f625a.jpg

I think the baby looks more like JP than anyone so far (Jesse, Jesus, Ricardo).

I agree with you I think Caylee looks just like JP!

Could someone please list the actual names of folks represented by initials on this thread? There are now so many boyfriends that I have been unable to stay current on the names. Who is JP? Who are the others?

First photo is Ricardo (right) and JP (left).

l_567a117b4129e166519e821290035fe6.jpg

Next few photos are of JP (mentioned in one of the 911 tapes, I believe. Casey said she had been staying at "Amy and JP's.):
l_decc0bbeeaaa84c8fa6f0d90e3592753.jpg

613977697_l.jpg

613971803_l.jpg

l_9902f2c7188fc5dc9d75dc63604f625a.jpg

I think the baby looks more like JP than anyone so far (Jesse, Jesus, Ricardo).

I agree with you I think Caylee looks just like JP. Question just who is JP?:)

Fox News just moments ago - two girlfriends are visiting with Casey this weekend. Cannot wait to hear those tapes.

RM is not a close friend of Casey's & that Casey is "unreliable" via email to Fox
JH is not a close friend of Casey's, did not know that Caylee was missing, & did not introduce Casey to the Nanny via email to Fox

RM has been stated several times as Casey's ex-boyfriend...:waitasec:

Just reporting what was on Fox News (the most reliable news)

I gotta admit that I think Caylee looks a LOT like JP. I didn't even know he existed before today...hmmmmm.

I wonder if jeff hopkins knows juliet lewis. werent they dating? sorry if i'm incorrect, there's so many people that i cant keep track anymore.

Sometimes guys don't realize they are "boyfriends" . . . I do believe Casey may have misconstrude relationships

JPChatt...

work(ed) at WFTV Channel 9

Title of section on page is "DEUX ET MACHINA"

Yes, she resembles JP, but as far as that goes, she looks just like pictures of myself as a child. Except she has brown eyes.

She's definitely not my child.

I hope and pray this will all come to a good resolution, but I fear it will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p