Benjaman Kyle - Those who still need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the possibility he's been missing since a very young age and raised by his kidnappers? There is just something about this boy.

Scott Andreas Douglass Sims
Case File 3942DMTX

Is this Andy Sims? I have contacted LE on this one, waiting on a reply, if this one is Andy sims.

Is this Andy Sims? I have contacted LE on this one, waiting on a reply, if this one is Andy sims.

I didn't realize there was a consensus that it was likely that BK was Andy Sims..:waitasec:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/boyt_luther.html
Luther O Boyt: Missing since 2000, from Kansas City, MO.
From charley project picture, he appears to weigh more than the 230 lbs listed.

Posted on another thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2744564&postcount=342

believe09 wrote: "Lets see, BK has lost weight since he was found, and he still tops Dewey by 30 pounds. There is a height difference as well, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion."

Just thought I would mention with regards to weight.

Although I do not think he looks anything like BK, I think his story is compelling...

Sorry to quote myself-what I meant to say was that I think this individual has a story worth looking into, but not in relationship to BK. As a missing individual himself....did that make any more sense, lol?

I found this post listed on ancestry.com website. Has anyone researched this guy yet?

Missing brother in law Larry W. EVANS, Last known location Fort Lauderdale, Florida

gmabud1 (View posts) Posted: 3 Jan 2009 8:42PM
Classification: Query
Surnames: Evans

I am still trying to find the whereabouts of my brother in law Larry W. Evans. DOB 08-07-1949. Last known location is Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312. We have not heard from him in years, and would at least like to know if he is alive. He also goes by the nick name Radar. Any information would be helpful. Thank you, Reva Evans

From classified ad:
http://www.classifiedads.com/missed_connections-ad1277798.htm

MISSING BROTHER WANTED

United States → Colorado → Denver → Personals → Missed Connections
Ad #1277798
Address
City: Denver
State Colorado Zip
Phone: (Removed by RKnowley)
Type

Created December 31, 2008 UpdatedDecember 31, 2008 Expires: July 2, 2009
Viewed:56 times

Missing: Bruce Douglas Allen, age 56, graphic artist for sign company somewhere in the greater Denver area. Last seen about 15 years ago. Last spoke with about 3 years ago.

If you know my brother, PLEASE, PLEASE ask him to call me. I love him and would very much like to hear his voice again. He would be working in a sign company somewhere in the area.

Thank you for your help.

Rknowley,

Are you able to obtain any pictures from the families?

Thanks,

RKnowley,

Are you going to contact the sister and let her know about BK or even get a pic of her missing brother?

Chaddylex:)

I found this post listed on ancestry.com website. Has anyone researched this guy yet?

Missing brother in law Larry W. EVANS, Last known location Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I am still trying to find the whereabouts of my brother in law Larry W. Evans. DOB 08-07-1949. Last known location is Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312. We have not heard from him in years, and would at least like to know if he is alive. He also goes by the nick name Radar. Any information would be helpful. Thank you, Reva Evans
-------------------------------------------------------------
RKnowley: I did an online search in Florida.
There are a couple of Larry W Evans. No pictures. No age.
I did an obit search for Fl., but none found.
Of course, it can be easy to miss a name. His is fairly common.

Maybe she could start a thread with pictures. Or post a picture here.?

From classified ad:
http://www.classifiedads.com/missed_connections-ad1277798.htm

MISSING BROTHER WANTED

United States → Colorado → Denver → Personals → Missed Connections
Ad #1277798
Address
City: Denver
State Colorado Zip
Phone: (Removed by RKnowley)
Type

Created December 31, 2008 UpdatedDecember 31, 2008 Expires: July 2, 2009
Viewed:56 times

Missing: Bruce Douglas Allen, age 56, graphic artist for sign company somewhere in the greater Denver area. Last seen about 15 years ago. Last spoke with about 3 years ago.

If you know my brother, PLEASE, PLEASE ask him to call me. I love him and would very much like to hear his voice again. He would be working in a sign company somewhere in the area.

Thank you for your help.
------------------------------------------------------------------
In her ad, she says she last talked with him about 3 yrs ago. It has been 4 1/2 yrs since BK was beaten, Aug. 31, 2004.

I did just do an online check of Denver and Bruce Allen, showed 2 men. I hope she has called them. http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...&city_zip=denver&state_id=CO&localtime=survey
white pages: 14 Bruce Allen's:

Yes, I am going to contact the sister and the sister-in-law to see if they will give me a physical description & photos of their brother & brother-in-law.

RKnowley,

Are you going to contact the sister and let her know about BK or even get a pic of her missing brother?

Chaddylex:)

I do understand her ad says she talked to him about 3 years ago. I still think it's worthwhile to contact her and ask for a physical description as well as a photo of him. She may be off on when she last talked to him, etc. I know with me the years would all blend together after awhile.

------------------------------------------------------------------
In her ad, she says she last talked with him about 3 yrs ago. It has been 4 1/2 yrs since BK was beaten, Aug. 31, 2004.

I did just do an online check of Denver and Bruce Allen, showed 2 men. I hope she has called them. http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...&city_zip=denver&state_id=CO&localtime=survey
white pages: 14 Bruce Allen's:

I found many Larry Evans in FL while searching Intelius for Lawrence W Evans, L W Evans, Larry W Evans etc. They range in age from 49-99, and in several cases names of relatives are listed. For a $1.95 (they have a sale) you can get additional info. But I guess you could always look at Whitepages once you know the city.

There are also several Bruce D. Allens in various cities in CO.

Looks like we can rule this one out as being Benjaman. Here is his physcial description:

Re: Missing brother in law Larry W. EVANS, Last known location Fort Lauderdale, Florida
new.gif
touch.aspx

gmabud1 (View posts) Posted: 15 Jan 2009 2:51AM GMT
Surnames:

He is about 5'7", medium build, he used to have a mustache, strawberry blonde hair and thick horned rimmed glasses. The most recent picture I have is about 20yrs old. But I will find it so I can post it. According to the people he used to live with, he used to work at Joey's Place. Thats been awhile though.

Reva

Could Be!!
I have read all the threads on BK, made myself notes, copied all of the links presented and I did not see this one http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/king_patrick.html (No eye color or physical description, here) King disappeared from Indiana, though!
:eek: But, Ol BecBec's eyes, be tied (southern slang for tired), from all that readin', whew! I tried to post this in the possible matches thread, but, no luck (I'm still figuring out how to do all this) I'll wait patiently, to see what you all think. I'll let whomever is staying in contact with BK, FBI, etc., be the ones to submit this, if it's close enough. (I believe that's Christine or Gina)
I found this fella sometime back, but, didn't want to post it until I knew for sure it hadn't already done! Mr. King sure does look like, what I would imagine, a younger BK would look like and how appropriate that his last name would be King! Mmmmm....could be a sign! :rolleyes:

This is a copy paste from MadeaBecBec-Let's dig into Mr. King further and at least get a DOB, height etc??? Do any other sites carry him other than charley project??

Could Be!!
I have read all the threads on BK, made myself notes, copied all of the links presented and I did not see this one http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/king_patrick.html (No eye color or physical description, here) King disappeared from Indiana, though!
:eek: But, Ol BecBec's eyes, be tied (southern slang for tired), from all that readin', whew! I tried to post this in the possible matches thread, but, no luck (I'm still figuring out how to do all this) I'll wait patiently, to see what you all think. I'll let whomever is staying in contact with BK, FBI, etc., be the ones to submit this, if it's close enough. (I believe that's Christine or Gina)
I found this fella sometime back, but, didn't want to post it until I knew for sure it hadn't already done! Mr. King sure does look like, what I would imagine, a younger BK would look like and how appropriate that his last name would be King! Mmmmm....could be a sign! :rolleyes:

This is a copy paste from MadeaBecBec-Let's dig into Mr. King further and at least get a DOB, height etc??? Do any other sites carry him other than charley project??
------------------------------------------------------
I posted info about Patrick E King on the other thread.
Doe Network link:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/684dmin.html
/one added piece of information, Mr King's truck had its license plate removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member