Winnie the Pooh blanket

There could have been two blankets. My friend held a baby shower for her daughter a couple years ago and, similiar to a wedding shower, she sent out the items her daughter was going with for decorating the nursery so attendees could purchase items that matched. It was a Winnie the Pooh collection, although I don't recall that much about it. I do know she got several blankets that matched and was grateful so she could switch them out when they needed washing.

i wonder if KC ever had a baby shower and if they could pull up the records to see if the blanket was on a past registry

The laundry bag pictured is very tiny. It is 30in x 24in. Caylee wore a size 3....very petite....but I still think the comforter and this laundry bag may be too small...

Is this pattern made in twin size? Maybe they had a large pooh blanket that Caylee used in kc's room.

I always thought it was odd about washing the bedding in CAYLEE's room. If my grandchild was missing, that is the last thing I would think to do!
Also. I hate to write this but........
think of the SIZE of a hamper laundry type bag, (and black trash bag) try to imagine Caylee's body in it while whole, how much room would be left? then think of clothes and misc articles, what size is left for blankie. It wouldn't be very big. It probably wasn't a very big comforter, more like a crib/twin/regular light blanket? IMO

I know it. You want to keep their smell around so you can feel close to them, not wash it away. Perhpas CA is washing away the guilt of raising such a monster?

Also, I remember the conversation bewteen CA and casey in jail in June where CA pointedly asked casey of anyone had a key to the house? Maybe she was thinking of a specific blanket?

Finally, I heard a psych or other sort of analyst on the NG show today theorize that casey killed Caylee and dumped her with her blankie and a heart sticker over her mouth, as if she was simplu putting her baby to bed...for good.

I'm still looking through Caylee pictures to see any with her holding a "blankie" - this is the closest I've come so far. I cropped KC out (yea) but the possible blanket is so far in the corner I can barely make it out. It might not even be a blanket, let alone a Pooh one LOL:

ndo3rb.jpg

But when I first noticed it, I thought maybe those one things were bees going to Pooh's "hunny"?

I have always thought after the fight Casey left with Caylee..Caylee was crying and upset and Casey used the tape to quiet her,since she could not drive with her in the cars seat with tape on her mouth, she wrapped her in a blanket that was already in the car and put her in the trunk.'
She drove down the road,parked, called Tony and talked..checked on Caylee and she was already gone.
Casey has a black heart.How could she do what she did and laugh and smile? I hope their are fingerprints that NAIL her and she is put away forever.
Caylee was such an innocent.
I hope George and Cindy,are finely able to see the beast they raised for the monster she is.
Bury this Child...

I have always kind of thought that they fought and when they left Caylee cried out for Cindy which sent KC over the edge. But wrong thread for what I think happened.

I have always kind of thought that they fought and when they left Caylee cried out for Cindy which sent KC over the edge. But wrong thread for what I think happened.

thats what I've thought----after the fight--Caylee was siding with Grandma and wanted to stay--since she was collatoral...she got kc....:furious::furious:

most of the pooh bedding is Classic Pooh design--they do make different bedding---also sells at Target&JCPthat blanket in the pic could very well be classic pooh.....

I'm still looking through Caylee pictures to see any with her holding a "blankie" - this is the closest I've come so far. I cropped KC out (yea) but the possible blanket is so far in the corner I can barely make it out. It might not even be a blanket, let alone a Pooh one LOL:

ndo3rb.jpg

But when I first noticed it, I thought maybe those one things were bees going to Pooh's "hunny"?

That's exactly what it looks like. Good catch. Also looks to be a fleece type blanket.

It's interesting that CA made such a point of saying that they changed Caylee's bed/sheets regularly...At the time, many of us discussed that this was an odd comment to make. It's also interesting that she had herself photographed in front of Caylee's bed (fully dressed in Winnie the Pooh sheets) for People magazine. It almost makes one think that was trying to tell KC that she (CA) had taken care of the "missing" sheet/blanket...

I have often felt that a lot of the things that CA was saying in the media was aimed at KC.

Nothing surprises me at this point.

MOO

I totally agree with you on this. Who in their right mind changes clean sheets on a bed that is not in use? Something really wrong with this picture and to even tell the public is downright crazy! I think she was sending a message to KC as well. As GA said back in August ... "We are sticking together"

I know it. You want to keep their smell around so you can feel close to them, not wash it away. Perhpas CA is washing away the guilt of raising such a monster?

Also, I remember the conversation bewteen CA and casey in jail in June where CA pointedly asked casey of anyone had a key to the house? Maybe she was thinking of a specific blanket?

Finally, I heard a psych or other sort of analyst on the NG show today theorize that casey killed Caylee and dumped her with her blankie and a heart sticker over her mouth, as if she was simplu putting her baby to bed...for good.

RE: Bolded statement. I remember Cindy wondering about something different/strange/out of place/missing at the house. I thought it was in a text to Casey, but can not be sure. I'm also thinking Cindy was referring to the missing Pooh blanket.

Considering caylee's crib set was probably bought in 2006-do you think JC penny still carried the exact same set to replace?

They currently have a different set of winnie the pooh comforter sets.

It said Winnie the Pooh blanket.

There is a difference between a comforter and a blanket. I am betting it's a Pooh blanket that she slept with in her mom's room or a blanket that Casey kept in the car.

It said laundry hamper bag. I wonder why it didn't state it's color. If it was a Pooh laundry bag wouldn't they have mentioned that? They mentioned the blanket was Pooh.

Didn't I read somewhere that Cindy and Casey stripped a bed and gave the stuff to Baez? My memory is foggy this morning.

It said Winnie the Pooh blanket.

There is a difference between a comforter and a blanket. I am betting it's a Pooh blanket that she slept with in her mom's room or a blanket that Casey kept in the car.

It said laundry hamper bag. I wonder why it didn't state it's color. If it was a Pooh laundry bag wouldn't they have mentioned that? They mentioned the blanket was Pooh.

Didn't I read somewhere that Cindy and Casey stripped a bed and gave the stuff to Baez? My memory is foggy this morning.

In the explanation interviews about the email, reguarding the hairbrush issues she makes a statement, that LE did not even want to strip the bed .

I don't usually post here as i'm very new, but I had to jump in here. The bedding set she's got is the "classic pooh" collection. I had this same set for my daughter....and I bought it at JCPenny!

I think they do still carry the set, as they did 11 years ago when my daughter was born. It's the same set.

ndo3rb.jpg

Here I found this Pooh blanket...it could be the same as this pic http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04911067000P?vName=Baby&cName=Nursery&sName=Bedding&psid=YAHOOSHOP01&sid=IDx20070921x00003b

What do you think the pink thing that YM was looking at while standing at the scene of the discovery of Caylee was? TIA for any insight.

If I had to guess I would say it was the pink outfit from Caylee's doll named Mama. There is a picture of Caylee in her Eddie Bauer carseat holding Mama who is clad in a pink outfit. It looked like the same color to me as what Melich was holding.

i wonder if KC ever had a baby shower and if they could pull up the records to see if the blanket was on a past registry

Casey did have a shower. I remember Cindy talking about it when she was showing Greta Caylee's room. It was held about a week after Caylee was born.

My sister had a Classic Winnie the Pooh theme for my niece in her nursey and believe me, she got TONS of Winnie the Pooh blankets. Big ones, little ones, fleece ones, quilted ones, you name it, she got one. Doesn't matter if you register for them or not, once people know there is a theme, you get anything and everything within that theme! LOL!

ndo3rb.jpg

WAY TO GO!!!!!
Ithink this is the blanket!!!!!!
Look at the lower left hand corner of pic......that is Piglet's arm and striped shirt that you see!!!!!!!! Just like the set in the bedroom of Pooh and Piglet!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pink Panther
It's interesting that CA made such a point of saying that they changed Caylee's bed/sheets regularly...At the time, many of us discussed that this was an odd comment to make. It's also interesting that she had herself photographed in front of Caylee's bed (fully dressed in Winnie the Pooh sheets) for People magazine. It almost makes one think that was trying to tell KC that she (CA) had taken care of the "missing" sheet/blanket...

I have often felt that a lot of the things that CA was saying in the media was aimed at KC.

Nothing surprises me at this point.

MOO
Take it one step further to the first bond hearing:

Cindy said, "There is NO evidence!". ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members