Blue colored plastic crate???

I found it odd that her backpack was in the car, especially since it was reportedly all she carried with her on the last time George supposedly saw them leaving the house. I would assume it would have contained typical daycare stuff - a change of clothes, etc. Er, if she'd been going to daycare, that is. Sheesh.

And I'm glad I'm in good company with car clutter here. I've got a 2-year-old, and I still have size newborn diapers stuffed in the back of the passenger seats.

hehehe. My girls are 13 and 8, and my truck (I drive a Yukon) is still an absolute mess! We have a DVD player installed in the truck, so of course there are DVDs everywhere. There are probably empty mcdonalds bags back there from our trip to OKC (over the weekend) back there still. Empty water bottles, wipes (ya never know when you will need them!), my youngests car drawing set, chargers for Ipods, game systems, cell phones... you name it, it's probably back there. And I just cleaned it out last week!!!!!!:crazy:

ETA out of morbid curiosity I just went out to look. I still have a pair of my husbands ACU's, an extra Beret, and an extra set of PT's in there. He deployed two months ago... so how did I miss those last week???? LOL.

I don't recall George mentioning the blue bin as being in the trunk of the Pontiac at the tow yard but he mentions it as being in the trunk when he retrieved the gas cans.
So where is the blue bin? Was it removed prior to Caylee's body being placed in the truck? Was Caylee's body initially placed in the blue bin then transferred to the laundry bag?
Has the blue bin been tested for decomp? Does anyone even know where this blue bin is? TIA
bluecollapsiblebinGAstatement.jpg

I have been wondering about it, too. Of course, we've learned anything they say is very likely to not be true, so who knows. After seeing this statement and hearing it was not in the trunk after being retrieved from the tow yard, I thought for sure Caylee was going to be found in it.

I don't recall George mentioning the blue bin as being in the trunk of the Pontiac at the tow yard but he mentions it as being in the trunk when he retrieved the gas cans.
So where is the blue bin? Was it removed prior to Caylee's body being placed in the truck? Was Caylee's body initially placed in the blue bin then transferred to the laundry bag?
Has the blue bin been tested for decomp? Does anyone even know where this blue bin is? TIA
bluecollapsiblebinGAstatement.jpg

George mentions seeing the same blue bin at Johnson Wreckers in his interview of July 30 on page 7948. Muzikman posted George's interview in Post 66 on this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87165&page=3

ReBlueBin.jpg

George mentions seeing the same blue bin at Johnson Wreckers in his interview of July 30 on page 7948. Muzikman posted George's interview in Post 66 on this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87165&page=3

ReBlueBin.jpg

Thanks Noddy
So...where is it? I've not seen any mention of it in the evidence collected from the trunk. So am I just missing it or did CA take care of it the way she did the knife and slacks?

On page 33 of the 400 page document, the report filed with the incident report says the following...

"On July 16th, 2008, I was requested by Child Abuse Detective, Corporal Yuri Melich(2684), to meet with Mrs. Cynthia Anthony at her residence, located at 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando Florida, and take possession of of several items she agreed to release to the Orange County Sheriff's Office. The items consisted of Cynthia's laptop computer, a vehicle, and a bag of various items, which had been inside the vehicle at the time the Anthony's took possession of it from Johnson's wrecker Service." He went on to say that some of the items recovered contained the same unidentifiable odor that Cindy reported came from the car. He described the circumstances under which he retrieved the items. He says that he observed the black leather bag (containing cd's and dvd's) and the belt in the car.

Here is the list of items...

black power cord
black/silver laptop
black leather bag and belt
child's toothbrush
dinnerware knife
plastic clothes hangers
blue colored plastic crate
dora the explorer backpack
child's toy doll
various papers with binder

Based on this document, I conclude that all of the items listed above were found inside the vehicle except for the laptop and it's cord.

Here's the thing I didn't notice until now...why I don't know.....

A blue colored plastic crate?????

Storage crate.....in the back of a Pontiac. With shoes and such laying all over the car it doesn't stike me you're well organized and likely not using this crate for the storage of clothing. Then what are you using it to store?

Ah Ha! I'm so glad a mod moved my thread here...lol
Thank you Shutterfly!

It is sooooo unfortunite that the Anthony's got their hands on that car before LE.
George was LE at one time and by God he knew exactly what that smell was and took the car home. Then Cindy CLEANS. George and Cindy turned their backs on Caylee forever on that day just to try to save that wretched daughter of theirs. Is That The Saddest Thing Or What? I not only would have thrown KC under the bus but I would have driven it over her myself.

IMHO, I don't think we can assume all the items were in the car, since there was not a separate list for the laptop. However, the way it is worded everything could have been in the car. Since it said crate, I am wondering if it is one of these things. Something like this would fit in the car if that is where it came from.

rvanub.jpg

Edit: What was said above, I was busy getting a picture of it LOL

On shelves in the A's garage there were some blue colored plastic storage crates kind of like the one shown above:

2le6yia.jpg

Where is the Laptop that was mentioned in the list? Did LE ever get their hands on this? I am wondering if it too had a the smell of death permeating through it.

Does the LE have these items in their possession? If not, where are they?

It is sooooo unfortunite that the Anthony's got their hands on that car before LE.
George was LE at one time and by God he knew exactly what that smell was and took the car home. Then Cindy CLEANS. George and Cindy turned their backs on Caylee forever on that day just to try to save that wretched daughter of theirs. Is That The Saddest Thing Or What? I not only would have thrown KC under the bus but I would have driven it over her myself.

BBM. Believe it or not, I've never actually put it into those words for myself. Those words, to me, are haunting. Their undoubted realization of what it was, Cindy's irreversible actions doing what she did, at that exact moment in time, is what it all boils down to. That, there, is where the justice seems doomed. How can we ever get Caylee back when she was pushed out the door just then... oh god, who could have helped her? Who?

I find myself grieving more and more now, a year later, than I did last summer. Grief is funny, how and when it hits you can't predict. I wonder if it will ever truly hit them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back