2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember it being refuted that Tommy even called GMaw Hollers, & I won't be a bit surprised to hear that some of the call was redacted. LE is known to do that.

Am I the only one that feels that Tommy is being the "squealer" on purpose here? He tries and tries to tell his family that none of this is true. And he keeps telling them to talk to his lawyer. He especially wants Lindsy to talk to his lawyer. And it explains why he's saying "yeah whatever" about the bones. I have a feeling that this is the man LE is making a deal with--not RC. I think the search was all a set up to get someone to make some type of move. I have no idea who they're looking at, but I do NOT think it's Tommy.
He's doing "what he has to do to go home". They may be double crossing him a bit by not telling Lindsy what's going on, but I think that's part of their strategy. Making it clear this is JMO :)

yeah. :yes:
what doobiedoo says with a little bit of a "but":

But: LE must have known listeners would figure out Tommy's crazy entreaties to his dad to "think about it".

So ... why risk those outside the investigation catching on to this ruse by releasing Tommy/Hank tapes ad nauseum.

It sure is foggy in Croslin-Land.

Does anyone know who Lisa is constantly talking to in the background while Hank and Tommy are talking? Or what she is saying? At one point, Hank tells her to shut up. Is she actually making any sense, or is she just yammering? I'm thinking about Hank's comments about her and the drug use.

I had a hard time understanding this, too. My mind told me that Hank must have had his cell phone on speaker and Lisa was talking and responding to the conversation father and son were having. That's my best guess.

I also thought she could have been talking to the TV and the news coverage of the case. My husband does that when he watches political programs and boxing matches. LOL

Because of all the talk of the river search and so forth in these calls, it has now been 4 weeks since the river search and in all honesty, if LE were going to get anything back, chances are good that they have it by now.
Unless they are stalling by having the lab wait to do some testing on certain items.

When I saw them searching that river, "Good luck" was all I thought. After being in a river for more than a year, odds were never good for them coming up with anything. That was just an example of, "no stone unturned", I guess.

They'll probably have to make this case on something other than forensic evidence.

I have tried to catch up but I don't know if this has been mentioned...I noticed on the MC-HC jailhouse visit audio tape, that MC says that LE needs to start looking at RC that she finds it odd that she was trying and trying to call RC and he was not answering her phone calls and then she steps out front and bam there he is....MC has also started to realize that RC and Family were just using her, and once HC went missing they no longer needed her because people were helping them hand over foot...I don't think it will be long before MC finally spills on what she knows about RC and I think when that happens it will definatly turn the tides in this case.

I have tried to catch up but I don't know if this has been mentioned...I noticed on the MC-HC jailhouse visit audio tape, that MC says that LE needs to start looking at RC that she finds it odd that she was trying and trying to call RC and he was not answering her phone calls and then she steps out front and bam there he is....MC has also started to realize that RC and Family were just using her, and once HC went missing they no longer needed her because people were helping them hand over foot...I don't think it will be long before MC finally spills on what she knows about RC and I think when that happens it will definatly turn the tides in this case.

That's a good point. Misty was in the honeymoon phase with Ron. Older man who was tough and had guns and drugs. However, they had only known each other for 4 months plus or minus when Ron's daughter "went missing". Misty has the highest bond and flunked the most lie detector test. On one hand I feel like she would have done ANYTHING to please him. On the other hand, I feel like she would do ANYTHING not to disappoint him. She was obviously looking for stability.

It's so hard to think about her as a victim and also someone who could solve the mystery of Haleigh's demise. And yet she won't.

This is a transcript of call #15 between Tommy and Hank Sr. In this one, Tommy's worried about Lindsay hanging onto his stuff, and trying to see Austin.

*****TRANSCRIPTION**************

Hank: What’s up, Bubba?
Tommy: Hey…did you talk…did y’all talk…did you talk to her?
Hank: Yeah, she said she’s told them everything she knows and she’s telling the truth, and whatever. So, I don’t know what’s going to happen. Her lawyer doesn’t seem to think she’s telling everything. I don’t know.
Tommy: I don’t know.
Hank: Some say that she (inaudible). I don’t know.
Tommy: What?
Hank: Some think…seem to think that Haleigh OD’d. And you and Joe were supposed to have went down there and helped…
Tommy: They’re out of their minds. They’re f*cking crazy as f*ck.
Hank: Well the she’s telling me sounds crazy as f*ck too…the that you said; supposedly said.
Tommy coughs.
Hank: You guys are going to end up…if you guys ain’t telling the truth, you guys are going to end up f*cking being f*cked up.
Tommy: Yeah…Imma be alright. I ain’t did wrong, so…
(pause)
Hank: Well, that’s what she’s been telling me too…and then her lawyer tells me something else.
Tommy: I don’t know. I don’t know, man.
(Lisa gets on phone) Lisa: Hey.
Tommy: Yeah?
Lisa: Misty said something about you told them she was sitting on the couch with you…that…
Tommy: I can’t talk about nothing, okay?
(Lisa Groans – Hank gets back on phone.)
Hank: This is some crazy , man. I can’t believe you guys got yourselves in this f*cking mess.
(Lisa in BG): I can’t either. I can’t deal with this no more.
Tommy: I know
Hank: I love you.
Tommy: I love you too. (Big Pause) I need to talk to my brother, damnit.
Hank: I was…I was trying to talk to him when you called in. But you guys need to be…whatever it is you guys need to be telling the f*cking truth…(Tommy interrupts – inaudible)
Tommy: I am. I am.
Hank: Misty’s going to end up doing the rest of her life in f*cking prison.
Tommy: No, she ain’t.
Hank: Yeah, they don’t believe what she’s telling them.
Hank: Well you guys’ stories are not matching up, the way I understand it.
Tommy: I don’t know. What did Tim have to say?
Hank: I didn’t get to…I was talking to Chelsea…Timmy was outside, and then you beeped in. She was on her way out there. And then Misty tried to call and I didn’t accept the charges because she’s done called…you know, twice…and f*ck, I gotta save some minutes.
Timmy: Yeah. You should’ve asked her what’s up with Lindsay, man. I’m sure she’s probably talked to her.
Hank: Who, Nanny? Or Chelsea?

Tommy: Chelsea.
Hank: I didn’t have time before you beeped in. (sigh) I don’t know. I just wish you guys could get out of there.
Tommy: I am. Imma be alright regardless. I hope Misty is.
Hank: I want to believe you. You keep telling me you’re going to be alright…you’re going to be alright and then something else comes up and I don’t…f*ck, you got me f*cking worried again. I can’t handle losing you guys to prison or whatever.
Tommy: Maybe for a little while, but not very long for me. I don’t know about Misty. (Big Pause) I don’t know.
Hank: I don’t know either.
Tommy: I was glad to see her yesterday. I got to ride with her in the car and smoke cigarettes with her and all that .
Hank: Yeah, she told me. Her lawyer said he didn’t get out of there until eleven o’clock last night.
Tommy: Yeah.
Hank: He can’t…uh…devote all his time to Misty Croslin because he doesn’t think she’s telling the truth.
Tommy: Yep…I don’t know.
Hank: Well Misty says she’s willing to take another lie detector test because she’s telling the truth, but I don’t know. I don’t understand her man.
Tommy: Them things aint’ worth a anyway.
Hank: Huh?
Tommy: Them things ain’t worth a .
Hank: (inaudible)…who knows…I don’t give a f*ck. I know I’d (inaudible) one.
Tommy: yep.
Hank: And I know that Joe did say that he…when I was up there, he told me that uh…he said he was going to smash Misty’s face in for her implicating him…and I said you aint going to do ****, and he pulled out a 38 and said yeah I am and I said whatever, Joe. So I don’t know what that meant.
Hank: (inaudible) that one boy from Michigan…trapped up there with him.
Tommy: yeah. So, can uh…Tim’s other phone ain’t working still then, huh? He ain’t got the number switched over still?
Hank: Nope. He’s having problems…now he’s gotta go to Boost…to get some number uh…to Boost Mobile to get some number so they can transfer it or some , I don’t know.
Tommy: Man.
Hank: Probably just going to have to wait until he gets some money up to go pay (inaudible)
Tommy: Yeah.
Hank: So, I’ll find out…I mean, I don’t know how many phone calls we’re going to have left.
Tommy: I hear ya.
Hank: I was at least trying to make it last until Wednesday.
Tommy: yeah.
Hank: Cause I need to talk to you guys every day but…
Tommy: Yeah…
Hank: I’m getting tired of having to f*cking…thinking things are going to be alright and then…somebody’s lawyer calls and says that this and that and that and this and…I don’t f*cking know anymore. I’m going to church; praying and praying and…(sigh) I just don’t feel like he’s answering my prayers.
Tommy: I tried to call y’all last night and you wouldn’t answer and I tried to call Tim’s f*cking number and he wouldn’t answer.
Hank: I was probably at church.
Tommy: I was using (talking over Hank) my lawyer’s phone.
Hank: Tim was probably coming back from Nancy Grace or in Nancy Grace…what time did you try to call us?
Tommy: I don’t know…maybe ten.
Hank: Ten o’clock? No, I was…we was laying here.
Tommy: I tried to call you. My lawyer called and left y’all a message.
Hank: (inaudible – talking at the same time Tommy was.)
Tommy: you got a message on your phone from my lawyer right now.
Hank: Ten o’clock I was sitting here watching tv. Your mom was on the phone drunk…f*cking acting silly; crying and being silly.
Tommy: Yeah, well uh…call my lawyer and tell him what (inaudible) said…about Misty.
Hank: (sigh)
Tommy: You hear me?
Hank: Yeah, I will. I don’t want to get either one of you guys in trouble…
Tommy: I aint going to be in trouble. I ain’t did nothing wrong. Don’t worry about that.
Hank: well, you promised me before you didn’t…
Tommy: That’s it. Just think about that.
Hank: Yeah, well…I’ve been thinking about that. You guys are going to keep on and you ain’t going to have a father to come home to. (pause) I can’t handle my kids being f*cking…I can’t see it.
Tommy: Right now, I don’t know if I got anywhere to come home to any d*mn way. (sigh). I don’t know what I’m going to do.
Hank: Hopefully I can find something. You ain’t going to be able to live in this state anyways if you get out.
Tommy: I have to…****, I’m staying where my kids are. Regardless.
Hank: You’re not going to have…no kind of nothing here, I guarantee you that. You’re trashed here. Regardless.
Tommy: well, I ain’t leaving my kids. There ain’t no way.
Hank: I don’t want you to either, but…I’m just trying to tell you. You’re never going to find a job in this f*cking state or nothing. Here pretty soon, we’re going to be f*cking streetless. (?)
Tommy: Y’all need to keep trying to call Lindsay and telling her not to get rid of my . If she’s been doing what people are saying she’s going to do. She’s acting like she is. You hear me?
Hank: Yeah. Tommy…dude…I tried calling her. We called her last night and left a message asking if we could talk to the kids…we wanted to talk to the kids…and she won’t return the calls and when we call her, the phone just rings and rings and rings and goes to voice mail. She…she aint talking to us. Grandpa probably told her ‘well I’m not going to help you if you talk to any of the Croslins,’ but she got a new car and that’s who got her the car, was Grandpa.
Tommy: I know.
Hank: Well, how’d you know she got a new car?
Tommy: F*cking Jason told me.
Hank: Jason____?
Tommy: yep…said a brand new one.
Hank: A brand new one.
Tommy: mmm.
Hank: that’s why she’s not going to have anything to do with us because Grandpa won’t pay for the car if she has anything to do with us, I guarantee it.
Lisa in BG: Leonard paid for it?
Hank: Leonard didn’t buy it for her.
Tommy: Oh well. Oh well. Let her get over it.
Hank: you guys need to f*cking get over all this .
Tommy: yep.
Hank: the lawyer said they don’t have enough evidence to arrest you.
Tommy: Well, I can’t help them out no more, so…that’s all I got.
Hank: But Misty don’t…they think Misty’s holding back and whatever…she doesn’t tell…the evidence they have. Something about the evidence they have…it’s not adding up…
Tommy: What the f*ck are they supposed to have?
Hank: I don’t know, Tommy. He won’t tell me. That’s what her lawyer said. He’s about to walk out on her, though. She’s about to be f*cked.
Tommy: She’ll be alright. Just keep leaving messages on Lindsay’s phone and tell her not to throw all my f*cking out – that’s all I got…my f*cking ID and my wallet.
Hank: I will Tommy.
Tommy: Tell Chelsea and Kim to tell her that too, f*ck.
Hank: I will tell them.
Tommy: Tell her I’m not going to be in here forever. I’m going to get out. And I’m going to see my kids. That’s what they need to tell her so…if we’re not going to be together, we’re going to have to be reasonable for our children. She can’t keep them from me no matter what. So. It might make it hard on me but it don’t matter. I’m going to take care of my kids. I’ll pay my .
Hank: I love you Bubba.
Tommy: I guarantee you if I have to go to prison for f*cking a couple years for this drug case, I’m going to come out f*cking knowing how to drive a semi. I’m going to study a CDL book or something. Get my GED.
Lisa in BG: That’s what you need to do.
Tommy: that will happen.
Lisa: They won’t bring you a book in there to study?
Tommy: hell no.
Lisa: They brought Misty some.
Tommy: they won’t do .
Lisa: hmmm
Tommy: oh well y’all. Just tell Tim and Chelsea to find out what’s up. Keep talking to Lindsay…tell them to get ahold of her man. I need to find out what she’s going to do. I want my , man. I can’t lose all my . Tell her to hold on to it for me, f*ck.
Hank: I know I need to get out there and get my (inaudible.)
Tommy: And I don’t want y’all to get my , and something happens and y’all aint got nowhere to stay and all my gets lost.
Hank: I know. It’s probably going to boil down to that eventually.
Tommy: Just tell her to hold on to my . Don’t get rid of it. I mean, she don’t want to be with me oh well. F*ck it. I’ll get over it.
Hank: We’re going to have to go to a new state or…f*cking find…hopefully we can find us some work…so…soon as they let your mom leave this county, we’re going to go to St. Augustine or Daytona…wherever…try to find us some work but for right now they won’t let your mom leave. Until she gets this other taken care of.
Tommy: Just make sure y’all talk to Tim and them and see what’s up. I’m sure they’ve talked to her. Her and Chelsea talk all the f*cking time.
Hank: The way I understand it, is she…the last couple days they’ve been calling her and she aint been answering the calls. I’m trying to tell you that’s more than likely what’s happening. Grandpa says if he finds out she’s having anything to do with any of us, he aint going to help her with the car. More than likely, I guarantee it.
Tommy: She’s still talking to Tim and Chelsea, I guarantee it.
Hank: Well, I’m just telling you what I know. Is like yesterday they said that she called…Chelsea called and left it on the voicemail that she was going on Nancy Grace and Lindsay called back and said don’t go on there talking about me and..she had to go and supposedly she was going to call her back and she never called her back and Chelsea tried to call her back and it went straight to voicemail just like every time we try to call…it rings for a few little bit and then goes to voicemail.
Tommy: Well y’all can block your number too, you know that right?
Hank: huh?
Tommy: you can cover your number up. Push *67 and then dial the number.
Hank: *67?
Tommy: Yeah, it’ll go to a dial tone. And then just dial the number. *67 blocks your number.
Hank: Well, we will try it.
Lisa in BG: I love you.
****ONE MINUTE WARNING****
Tommy: I love y’all too
Hank: It let us talk for sixteen minutes.
Tommy: and uh…just tell Tim and Chelsea to tell her not to get rid of my **** that’s all I have. And I do love her.
Hank: We will, Bubba. Y’all just make sure y’all are telling the truth.
Tommy: I am man, I’m telling everything I can think of.
Hank: Well, sixteen minutes and three seconds.
Tommy: Well, I love you. I wish she’d let y’all f*cking bring Austin to come see me but I’m sure she’s not going to do that . .
Hank: Maybe we can but I don’t think they’re going to let me take Austin in there either.
Tommy: Yeah, they will as long as she gives you permission.
Hank: When I had Misty…Austin over there by Misty that one time, that one guard come over there and told me that he had to go back over there by Lindsay because I wasn’t his legal guardian.
Tommy: If she gives him permission I’m sure y’all can do it. _________ had his mom bring his kids up here all the time.
Hank: Well we’re going to try, as soon as we get money.
**End of Call**

In some posts here, some opinions are being made ...of all these tapes being released, the LE doesn't mind/care about what is said in them....BUT...some tapes...NOT being released...the LE DOES care and what is said in them..is part of their ongoing investigation in this case... and I agree with that..that makes sense

As they have been doing, the LE is ONLY putting out to the public what they consider unimportant...and holding close to the vest the IMPORTANT parts...I believe in my heart and soul, they are putting together an AIRTIGHT case...and arrests will be made and justice served to Haleigh...all in my own opinion..

Misty's dad is telling her to tell the truth, but then he acts angry because she brought Tommy's name into it. What if Tommy is involved?

I just feel like every time Misty starts getting close to the truth, her family starts turning on her.

Here's Audio #1 that I just finished Transcribing... Its conversation btwn Tommy, Hank Sr., and Lisa. (Tommy describes seeing Haleigh in the van with Joe the night of 2-9-09)

Attachments

• Transcription of Audi2.pdf
    60.7 KB · Views: 56
Here's Audio #1 that I just finished Transcribing... Its conversation btwn Tommy, Hank Sr., and Lisa. (Tommy describes seeing Haleigh in the van with Joe the night of 2-9-09)

WOW! Kudos to you! Honestly I cannot listen to them! I AM NOT A CRAZY RELIGIOUS PERSON but to hear the word BiBle and the s*^t in the next sentence! It rubs me way wrong! I srsly think LE is playing head games with the Croslin kids! Unless there is some big deal we are not privy too as Sr. would say... nuttin's hapnen!

WOW! Kudos to you! Honestly I cannot listen to them! I AM NOT A CRAZY RELIGIOUS PERSON but to hear the word BiBle and the s*^t in the next sentence! It rubs me way wrong! I srsly think LE is playing head games with the Croslin kids! Unless there is some big deal we are not privy too as Sr. would say... nuttin's hapnen!

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. When I was typing out the words from the audio and I got that sentence... And I quote " The Bible strengthened me Alot, man... Sh** I been up all night!" End quote. I too am not fanatical but certain sentences such as this(and believe me there are so many others) I just was taken aback!... As a matter of fact right after i posted this Transcript I opened it from the post to just read over it and I realized IMMEDIATELY I had accidentally left ONE of the 10,000 *advertiser censored** words that were in JUST THIS Transcript alone. So, I had to IMMEDIATELY GO BACK IN AND RE EDIT IT OUT! Did not want anyone top be offended my my oversight but Geez there are so VERY MANY....
Once again I'm sorry to anyone who read the 1st edition of this Transcript(it was only up less than 5mins when I caught my big Ooops!:blushing:) I have corrected it, so as to not offend..

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. When I was typing out the words from the audio and I got that sentence... And I quote " The Bible strengthened me Alot, man... Sh** I been up all night!" End quote. I too am not fanatical but certain sentences such as this(and believe me there are so many others) I just was taken aback!... As a matter of fact right after i posted this Transcript I opened it from the post to just read over it and I realized IMMEDIATELY I had accidentally left ONE of the 10,000 *advertiser censored** words that were in JUST THIS Transcript alone. So, I had to IMMEDIATELY GO BACK IN AND RE EDIT IT OUT! Did not want anyone top be offended my my oversight but Geez there are so VERY MANY....
Once again I'm sorry to anyone who read the 1st edition of this Transcript(it was only up less than 5mins when I caught my big Ooops!:blushing:) I have corrected it, so as to not offend..

LOL! Srsly The last time I was in a church? (Raised So. Baptist here) was in 2001 at a wedding. I am pretty sure that was the last time. I have morals. I believe in God. I do my best to treat other people well, But I will NEVER say the word Bible and then curse in the same sentence! Oh! don't get me wrong I curse! WAY more than I should...
just goes to show... is everyone that is incarcerated told to tell people that they have found GOD? UGG! I just (at this point) don't believe a word ToC says! Elmer Fudd would have more luck finding a duck in that hunt! MOO

LOL! Srsly The last time I was in a church? (Raised So. Baptist here) was in 2001 at a wedding. I am pretty sure that was the last time. I have morals. I believe in God. I do my best to treat other people well, But I will NEVER say the word Bible and then curse in the same sentence! Oh! don't get me wrong I curse! WAY more than I should...
just goes to show... is everyone that is incarcerated told to tell people that they have found GOD? UGG! I just (at this point) don't believe a word ToC says! Elmer Fudd would have more luck finding a duck in that hunt! MOO

Actually the other inmates will tell them to find God because one it looks good on a parole or probation hearing file, and two, some get special privileges because of their religions.

So the answer would be yes to your question in my experience in working thru religious services with inmates in my home state, but it is the ones that tell them to do so that is a problem.

I'm right there with ya on pretty much all of the above(raised So. Baptist also) and by no means am I any :angel: and believe me I can have a "sharp" tongue but their language really has me believing more than ever the old saying "Those who use foul language are just showing their poor grasp on the English language"... Well, this crew has just taken that concept and literally proven it to fact set in stone! But more so than anything what I have come away with after having listened to every last foul, mis-pronounced,azz backwards use of grammar, and downright almost impossible to make out as a word in the English language. After getting through that difficult task I come away with a very different view of Mr. Tommy Croslin.And am now more confused than ever:waitasec:...
I honestly do not know what to make of things anymore. Tommy I believe is the one with sociopathic tendencies. I no longer see, nor hear a kind hearted soul that just got caught up in addiction and a bad set of circumstances. I hear a self centered man trying to save his azz. I mean even IF the entire scenario he's feeding LE is indeed the true facts. He acts as tho now that he felt the time was right to now come forth with the "truth" that all of a sudden the shackles would immediately fall off, the iron cage spring open and LE to be calling the newspaper to put him as the "Hometown Hero" and awarding him some sort of medal of honor. That the minute he spoke the "truth" to LE they immediately assembled the SWAT team to swoop into Nashville,TN and I quote Tommy, "swarm on Joe's azz!"... He really is deluded into thinking all of these things and all for his "valued word"... It's absolutely baffling and I am beginning to instead of feeling happy that this is heading toward the end in justice for our precious Haleigh, but I feel more frustrated, saddened , shocked, and downright disgusted... And lastly MORE THAN EVER I am leaning toward Misty DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE WHO, WHAT, OR WHERE HALEIGH WAS TAKEN. I REALLY DON'T!! Please God there has got to be someone who has a conscience and sympathy for this innocent child that is dead and WILLL COME FORWARD WITH THE ACTUAL TRUTH!!!

Hmm... so Tommy thinks that his "magical" or "fantastical" thinking will set him free and LE will "STORM" someone else? LOL
Guess "the brother" needs the Lawd on his side after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine