2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish ICA could see Jose and his "ladies" yuck it up for the camera...............

It was in the docs and written about in the computer forensic thread.. I will see if I can locate it..

Does anyone know if the trunk liner cut outs were sent to Dr. Vass first then to the FBI? TIA

Information about Casey deleting damning files in Post #541 of this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69288&page=11 and page 98 in this link:
http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf

I hope we hear about these deletions today...

I wish ICA could see Jose and his "ladies" yuck it up for the camera...............
See, I thnk this is exactly why JB took this case and went all the way to trial. He aspires to become a talking head on one of the networks. You watch, it will happen - regardless of what the verdict is.

OMG...it was a media person...there you go....

Media person gets photo with jB...people are outraged...BAM BOOM new story to talk about.

I'll be there in a few hours with a dog and pony show to distract from the well...dog and Pony show....

see, i thnk this is exactly why jb toko this and case and went all the way to trial. He aspires to become a talking head on one of the networks. You watch, it will happen - regardless of what the verdict is.

bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need self doubt about ICA getting convicted just turn on HLN..........after I hear them I start worrying all over again :(

OMG...it was a media person...there you go....

Media person gets photo with jB...people are outraged...BAM BOOM new story to talk about.

I'll be there in a few hours with a dog and pony show to distract from the well...dog and Pony show....

Media person or not........he really should be attending to "other" matters. It's all about Jose.

If you need self doubt about ICA getting convicted just turn on HLN..........after I hear them I start worrying all over again :(

That's what is making me nuts :banghead:

See, I thnk this is exactly why JB took this case and went all the way to trial. He aspires to become a talking head on one of the networks. You watch, it will happen - regardless of what the verdict is.

I'd be willing to bet Geraldo has offered his help.:innocent:

UGH!!!

JB disgusts me. I cant imagine having my picture taken with him and NANCY GRACE is a DISGRACE!

Totmom totmom totmom totmom! AHHHHHHHHHH makes me wanna scream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee