GUILTY Bali - Aussie Schapelle Corby, 27, convicted of drug smuggling, 2005

I always keep a bong close by in case a photo op comes up:crazy:

So do I..and a crack pipe
Mercedes is a stupid idiot....if only she would just shut up.

You guys are crazy:crazy: Bottom line is she was convicted and has to serve her time.....and I agree it should be in the country that she was charged in.

I didnt realise how much her and the brother look alike until I seen the youtube videos..at least Schappel was lucky enough to miss out on the fangs.

You guys are crazy:crazy: Bottom line is she was convicted and has to serve her time.....and I agree it should be in the country that she was charged in.
I dont thnk we have to worry about her coming home anytime soon Shazz..she is where she needs to be.

I do feel a little sympathy for Schapelle, and her current predicament, but there are too many inconsistencies in her story and that of her big-mouthed family to say that she is innocent.

I have become more than tired of the attention seeking Corby's. Every couple of months something new happens to get their faces' back in the media. God help us in the many years to come when its time for her release (if the drama can last that long).

I have the most sympathy for us innocent Aussies who have to hear about it day after day, are we stuck with the 20 year sentence too, i hope not, i'm over it after 4...

Hopefully in 20 years the media and us can say Schapelle who???

I do feel a little sympathy for Schapelle, and her current predicament, but there are too many inconsistencies in her story and that of her big-mouthed family to say that she is innocent.

I have become more than tired of the attention seeking Corby's. Every couple of months something new happens to get their faces' back in the media. God help us in the many years to come when its time for her release (if the drama can last that long).

I have the most sympathy for us innocent Aussies who have to hear about it day after day, are we stuck with the 20 year sentence too, i hope not, I'm over it after 4...

Hopefully in 20 years the media and us can say Schapelle who???
I had sympathy for her at the start but I always believed she was guilty...but youre right..its the family that has put her in the predicament she is in..Im like you I just wish they would go away..shes there and shes staying there.

I had sympathy for her at the start but I always believed she was guilty...but youre right..its the family that has put her in the predicament she is in..Im like you I just wish they would go away..shes there and shes staying there.

You know what really did it for me, was the bit in the doco when her lawyer tells her to fake cry and beg Australia for help....and next thing we see the Headline News and she is sobbing and calling out "help me Australia, help me". That just really pissed me off.

Same here MV....They tried to take us for fools and its backfired..maybe thats why they are showing this doco in other countries to try and garner sympathy..although I dont know what good that would do her.

They're showing it in other countries? I hope they all have blackouts the night it's aired. People will see the Corbys and think Australians are trashy.

They're showing it in other countries? I hope they all have blackouts the night it's aired. People will see the Corbys and think Australians are trashy.

There are people like the Corbys all over the world, I'm sure other countries will not think all of Australians act like the corbys, there are exceptions to the rule, a whole nation cannot be condemned for the foolishness of one stupid family.

Lol Kiki, I can just see the Ad, advertising Australia now....There's the Corbies, sitting around their coffee table = (nice big teeth and big smiles)...sucking on a bong:eek: ..

There are people like the Corbys all over the world, I'm sure other countries will not think all of Australians act like the corbys, there are exceptions to the rule, a whole nation cannot be condemned for the foolishness of one stupid family.
Yeah, imagine being judged on 'The Castle'.....almost as embarrassing lol. Thankfully as you say Shazz, there are Corby families all over the world. Most people can relate to that.

Its too late..theyve already seen it:crazy:..:)

I know Shazz..just having a bit of fun at the Corbys expense:).
But they do embarrass me all the same.

I know but the differences in Australian lifestyles are not always well known in other countries and first impressions are so important...

I know Shazz..just having a bit of fun at the Corbys expense:).
But they do embarrass me all the same.

I know but the differences in Australian lifestyles are not always well known in other countries and my first impressions are so important...

I wasnt having a go at you or your posts guys, as I sure hope you don't think I am, the corby's are definetly a bad example of what most of Australians are about.

I wasnt having a go at you or your posts guys, as I sure hope you don't think I am, the corby's are definetly a bad example of what most of Australians are about.
Of course not you duffer:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back