NEW Haunting Evidence on JBR tonight Saturday

Kinda funny that the Psychic was drawn to the Access Graphics building and then said that it was someone that knew JB and that JB knew.
Could that be...her own dad?
..well,I've always thought those sketches look more like JR than JMK!

You asked, so these are the talking points;

Young white male ( not Asian)
Sketch looks just like John Mark Karr to me
Familiar with Boulder
Knew Access Graphics
Worked in security or installed security systems ( was insinuated that he worked at Access Graphics IMO)
Fixated on JBR for pedophiliac reasons, but apparently also had personal knowledge of and dislike of John Ramsey

Supposedly known by JonBenet- showed the actress playing her stopping and saying hi to him.
Stalked the house and the Ramseys for at least part of Christmas Day
BUT, he had to work on Christmas Day, definite on that point
Perp said he was JBR's father at a beauty pageant she was in ( this gem came from Mike Tracey, more or less).
Was in the house for hours
Wrote the note before the crime
Used stun gun
Took her to the basement
Took her photo
Was passive ( yeah right)
Pedophile things done
Entered through Lou's window of death and left the same way ( ROFLOL)
Wore a leather jacket, and of course, hiking boots
( I zoned out at this point but they were almost finished).

They did their experiments with equipment but honestly, they weren't even IN the basement, so it had to be bogus. Said a little girl said " Hello". Says she is at peace, has passed on.

They believe killer is in the state of Virginia and has killed another child or children

Louse Mitts was estatic. Said this helped him narrow in on a suspect he had been interested in for a long time. He refused to say anything else, but clearly lied like he knew just who to look at. MEAN OLD MAN.

That's what I got out of the BS

Did you notice that right after the "Psychics" said that she had passed on, and was at peace... the one guy walks up to the gate and sticks this huge microphone (that detects spirits talking) through, and says..."JonBenet we are here to try and bring justice to your killer", and then when he plays it back, he hears what he says is a little girl say "HELLO". Well, if she has passed on, and is at peace...why would she be talking to him?

I don't believe they were real psychics,at least they didn't have the real gift,as I believe some possibly do.this was obviously just all show.

I am psychic, although I do not try to be. The night this case made national news, I said to my hubby " Her parents did this and will get away with it". This was my first vision related to a crime, but certainly not the last.
I felt it, I saw it, and I told him that she was strangled to death and that a staged ligature was on her wrists too. I felt sick, and I cried. No IDI theory ever swayed me one bit. I SAW John and Patsy involved to the max from the beginning.

Most of the time, having a true gift of sight is more of a curse than a gift, because it is extremely painful and emotional. Also, there is nothing an ordinary person like me can do with the visions except experience them. Those people, who obviously fabricated their story, make money for being actors more than anything else.

Those of us who have seen various aspects of this and other crimes just have to live with what we see. Who's going to believe us, and why should they?

I am in total amazement about the show that I just watched. First of all, the pyschic's were only on the outside of the home on the sidewalk, not even allowed in the fenced in yard. A mock up of the interior of the home was built in another building. Inside the mock up they had key pieces of the IDI evidence, such as a dining table with an empty bowl and spoon on it. In the train room they had a suitcase sitting under the window.

I can think of very few people that don't know things about this case and that being said, the so-called pyschic's only mentioned known evidence. Smit's evidence to be exact. The intruder entered through the basement window. He wandered around the house checking it out. He wrote the note prior to the R's arrival back home. He was waiting in a closet. He used a stun gun while she was sitting at the dining room table and this knocked her unconcious. He carried her to the basement and sexually assaulted her. At that time she awoke and started to cry (with the tape on her mouth) and wiggle around. He panicked and used a stick and cord (the garrot) to silence her. He didn't mean to kill her as he had wanted to take her with him. He left out the same basement window using the suitcase to step on.

I DVR'ed it so I am reviewing now for further recap...be back soon

Kinda funny that the Psychic was drawn to the Access Graphics building and then said that it was someone that knew JB and that JB knew.
Could that be...her own dad?

Yep. I also thought it was interesting that the guy said " I am seeing a shopping mall" with his remote viewing. Patsy, perhaps? LOL.

Then he goes to Pearl Street and zeroes right on to the former Access Graphics building but oh, has no clue what it is.. Sure.
John was the head of the place. Her own dad, indeed.

yea,really,it doesn't fit the evidence,and if JB were sitting eating pineapple alone,even so,she was still killed approx. 2 hrs later...doubtful in any scenario,esp. this one,that an intruder took this long to do these things.just plain silly if you ask me.

I also noticed that when one of the psychics was reading the RN, that he said..that it was someone trying to play games with John..and then he said..."do NOT put the money in an attache, put it in a brown paper bag?" HUH? Am I missing something?? What happened to..."bring an adequate size attaché"?

I am in total amazement about the show that I just watched. First of all, the pyschic's were only on the outside of the home on the sidewalk, not even allowed in the fenced in yard. A mock up of the interior of the home was built in another building. Inside the mock up they had key pieces of the IDI evidence, such as a dining table with an empty bowl and spoon on it. In the train room they had a suitcase sitting under the window.

I can think of very few people that don't know things about this case and that being said, the so-called pyschic's only mentioned known evidence. Smit's evidence to be exact. The intruder entered through the basement window. He wandered around the house checking it out. He wrote the note prior to the R's arrival back home. He was waiting in a closet. He used a stun gun while she was sitting at the dining room table and this knocked her unconcious. He carried her to the basement and sexually assaulted her. At that time she awoke and started to cry (with the tape on her mouth) and wiggle around. He panicked and used a stick and cord (the garrot) to silence her. He didn't mean to kill her as he had wanted to take her with him. He left out the same basement window using the suitcase to step on.

Yeah, we've pretty much covered it, Zak. It was BS, they weren't given access to the house and used old film footage that Tracey had of the empty house plus their own mockup.

I am glad that whoever owns the house didn't let them in. I am also glad that people see through their BS. Yeah, the little girl saying " Hello" was contrived, just like Carla Baron saying " I'm choking".

You asked, so these are the talking points;

Young white male ( not Asian)
Sketch looks just like John Mark Karr to me
Familiar with Boulder
Knew Access Graphics
Worked in security or installed security systems ( was insinuated that he worked at Access Graphics IMO)
Fixated on JBR for pedophiliac reasons, but apparently also had personal knowledge of and dislike of John Ramsey

Supposedly known by JonBenet- showed the actress playing her stopping and saying hi to him.
Stalked the house and the Ramseys for at least part of Christmas Day
BUT, he had to work on Christmas Day, definite on that point
Perp said he was JBR's father at a beauty pageant she was in ( this gem came from Mike Tracey, more or less).
Was in the house for hours
Wrote the note before the crime
Used stun gun
Took her to the basement
Took her photo
Was passive ( yeah right)
Pedophile things done
Entered through Lou's window of death and left the same way ( ROFLOL)
Wore a leather jacket, and of course, hiking boots
( I zoned out at this point but they were almost finished).

They did their experiments with equipment but honestly, they weren't even IN the basement, so it had to be bogus. Said a little girl said " Hello". Says she is at peace, has passed on.

They believe killer is in the state of Virginia and has killed another child or children

Louse Mitts was estatic. Said this helped him narrow in on a suspect he had been interested in for a long time. He refused to say anything else, but clearly lied like he knew just who to look at. MEAN OLD MAN.

That's what I got out of the BS

Thank you for the great recap. That covered just about the entire show.:woohoo:

Correct. Even as IDI, I noticed that.

And I think they brought up the stun gun evidence as if it was not 'widely reported'. I think the stun gun has been reported just about every time LS has ever been quoted. Its in CNN, crimelibrary, and any book on the subject.

When I use my ESP, I get older than 35. Mid 50's maybe, because of the attache, Victory, 'its up to you now', and 'fat cat' expressions. I also get shorter than 5'8", believe it or not, because if the window-to-floor was to scale, only a real shorty would've needed a suitcase to get out that window after committing a murder.

Yep. I also thought it was interesting that the guy said " I am seeing a shopping mall" with his remote viewing. Patsy, perhaps? LOL.

Then he goes to Pearl Street and zeroes right on to the former Access Graphics building but oh, has no clue what it is.. Sure.
John was the head of the place. Her own dad, indeed.

LOL...That's funny. Yep, he probably saw Patsy at the shopping mall.

And although he had "NEVER" been to Boulder before (yeah right) he zooms right to Access Graphics...like you said. WOW...how "ironic".

I have to say something about those "stun gun" marks. If you look closely at the autopsy picture, you will notice that they are indented. The autopsy reports even states this. A stun gun wouldn't do that.

..well,I've always thought those sketches look more like JR than JMK!

This one sketch looked a lot younger than JR to me. I think they had to have been influenced by the Karr debacle. OR, the pic fits Loose Mitts idea of what the perp looks like, AKA his favorite suspect. Who may or may not be JM Karr. Who knows?

Correct. Even as IDI, I noticed that.

And I think they brought up the stun gun evidence as if it was not 'widely reported'. I think the stun gun has been reported just about every time LS has ever been quoted. Its in CNN, crimelibrary, and any book on the subject.

When I use my ESP, I get older than 35. Mid 50's maybe, because of the attache, Victory, 'its up to you now', and 'fat cat' expressions. I also get shorter than 5'8", believe it or not, because if the window-to-floor was to scale, only a real shorty would've needed a suitcase to get out that window after committing a murder.

Did you also notice that the head bash wasn't even mentioned? Kind of an important thing to just leave out, isn't it?

Thank you for the great recap. That covered just about the entire show.:woohoo:

HEY wait a minute...what about my recap...I wrote a whole, long paragraph...giving you blow by blow. LOL

LOL...That's funny. Yep, he probably saw Patsy at the shopping mall.

And although he had "NEVER" been to Boulder before (yeah right) he zooms right to Access Graphics...like you said. WOW...how "ironic".

I have to say something about those "stun gun" marks. If you look closely at the autopsy picture, you will notice that they are indented. The autopsy reports even states this. A stun gun wouldn't do that.

Nope, those marks are something her face lay against at some point just prior to death. There's really no telling, the basement was so filthy and that room was a catch all room for all of their junk. There were also rumblings of an old safe being built into the foundation of the house, in that room, which might have had rivets of that diameter.

Jameson told about the safe once or twice, as I recal, then apparently was told to shut up about it.

HEY wait a minute...what about my recap...I wrote a whole, long paragraph...giving you blow by blow. LOL

Thank you for your recap too. It was great, I just read the other first. lol

LOL, Ames and Zak. Been nice chatting with you. They are on to Molly Bish's case now, and it is quite graphic. More graphic than what they said about Natalee being raped, even. I am shocked. I need to watch TVLand or something else mindless I think.

HAGN!!

Maria

Nope, those marks are something her face lay against at some point just prior to death. There's really no telling, the basement was so filthy and that room was a catch all room for all of their junk. There were also rumblings of an old safe being built into the foundation of the house, in that room, which might have had rivets of that diameter.

Jameson told about the safe once or twice, as I recal, then apparently was told to shut up about it.

I have actually seen a picture.. of the supposed safe. Yeah, there is no telling what those marks are, but they definately did not come from a stun gun.

LOL, Ames and Zak. Been nice chatting with you. They are on to Molly Bish's case now, and it is quite graphic. More graphic than what they said about Natalee being raped, even. I am shocked. I need to watch TVLand or something else mindless I think.

HAGN!!

Maria

You too! I think that they save the most graphic ones for after dark...when the kiddo's are asleep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back