Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh ha.. I see what Jose is doing. He wants Casey to take him around where she took LE so he can try and come up with the "LE isn't doing their job right" defense.

This travel request has NOTHING to do with finding Caylee. We already knew that.

Take her to places where she has been over the last month??? Wouldn't that be at home and Beaz's office?? lol.

Ohhhh now hes making it clear, they're not looking for Caylee at all JB and Casey are just interested in building the defense.
This guy is a nut job!

I'm not sure how Florida law works in regards to Drug Testing, but in California if you are on probation or whatever the probation officer or similar has to be in the bathroom while you pee in the cup.

Why does he keep saying ..places she might have been the last month..it has been more than 2 now..what a ______!

Strickland: "What does going to key places of interest have to do with looking for the child?"

My translation:

Strickland: "WTF?!?!?!"

I can picture Strickland saying this and he is probably thinking that about the whole motion thing. LOL

JB labels her a "moral participant". I'll be back when I'm done throwing up.

"she has the strictest form on confinement...home confinement" says Baez...um, what aobut the 6 hours she's NOT home???

I still can't get over that she hasn't asked the home confinement officer if she can go out and search for the baby!

baez said hes not going to contrivute in her fleeing in any way...

who do yall think is really footing the bill for baez?

somebody needs their money back!

She goes WITH HIM............He has asked the bondsman to follow them. DUHHHHHHH

This is a non issue and the court is not going to grant it.

Judge said he will rule today or early next week. I don't think he will rule from the bench on any motion today. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288