Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe AD knew that KC used the name ZG when the
police stopped them in the car on MAY 24th 2008............:confused::waitasec:

That is a BIG DEAL to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That would be a BIG DEAL to the LE !!!!

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

**** Seeking Justice for Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! ! !

I still can't believe that Annie spent the night w/ KC when she was out on bail. I mean I understand friendships and all, but no way !!!! As to Annie coming in with a lawyer, maybe CA got to her and was "working" on her for quite a while about what a good friend she knows Annie is to poor, misunderstood KC. Annie did spend the night, so unless she brought drinks of her own, she might have taken a sip of the "kool-aid".

Annie claims that she and KC were "friends in passing" since Aug.`07 which is eleven months prior to Caylee being reported missing. This implies that she had no relationship with Caylee since her second B-day.

Why would Lee call her July 3?

Why on earth would she need a lawyer? -- Weird.

I think Casey made an effort to keep her family AWAY from people that might tell her family what she did. Cindy had never met Amy, didn't have her phone number and didn't know where she lived.

Cindy thought Casey was dating Jeff. She had never heard of Tony.

When Cindy sent Lee out to find Casey, he had to start somewhere.

If I knew Casey, I'd get a lawyer.

JMO

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

Wonder if it's because she's updating now. It worked for Isabella. Anyone know if, when you're updating, you'd get that message?

Wonder if it's because she's updating now. It worked for Isabella. Anyone know if, when you're updating, you'd get that message?
You need to put the link in again, and check it before you post it.

The software here seems to automatically shorten links, and adds ... dots.
Make sure the actual link you provide doesn't have those. Best to use 'advanced' posting option so you can check things like that by hitting "preview post", and clicking on your link, before you submit your post.

The link didnt work for me actually - i just knew what her myspace address was.

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

What? This is the first time I've heard that KC used the name ZG previous to the murder. Is there a link for this?

My opinion about why Annie may have "lawyered up" for her January interview with police:
I read so much about cases like this that I become used to the idea of people being interviewed by LE, and then I suddenly had to ask myself, do I personally know anyone who has been called by police and asked to be interviewed in a MURDER investigation? Of course, the answer is no! If I were a 20-something young woman like Annie, I think the very first thing I'd do would be to call my parents and ask them, what should I do???
And their answer would probably have been something like, "We'll call a lawyer and ask what you should do." And a lawyer is going to say, I'll go with your daughter (for a fee!) And... voila! She's "lawyered up".
The important thing to remember is, innocent people sometimes feel the need for a lawyer, too.
As far as Annie possibly being on the state's witness list before they may have actually interviewed her: It is common for LE and prosecutors to make their witness list with people whose testimony is relevant to the proof, whether or not they have actually gotten to interview them yet. Of course, the prosecutor/police would make sure to interview the person some time before actually calling them to the witness stand.

As far as Florida goes, I'd call a lawyer too, because we've seen how, in this case, various witnesses' privacy rights have frequently been decimated by the FL sunshine laws. While I'd certainly want to co-operate with the police to let them know anything I knew that might bring justice for a murdered child, I'd also go for as much protection as I could come up with before doing so. I have relatives in law enforcement and I don't distrust the police, but the FL open record laws are brutal and go way too far. I'd definitely want legal advice before dealing with LE in FL.

I truly believe KC did everything on her own - I feel that she would be afraid to trust anyone - especially Annie, who backed off being a BFF due to KC's history of lying.

KC would not have confided in anyone for fear of getting caught - and I believe that holding it in caused the "night sweats" at Tony's apartment.

The subconscience cannot deal with things that the conscience avoids.

So they say...so they say...and yet, she spent the night with her when she was out on bail and was in contact with her frequently...hmmm...:rolleyes:

What? This is the first time I've heard that KC used the name ZG previous to the murder. Is there a link for this?

That is a theory that was posted on Scared Monkey's and ...not a fact-a theory.:)

I am sorry if this has already been said.
I went back and listen to LA's and KC jail house visits. And he asked her who could not be trusted. One of the people was Annie. So I am surprised Annie spent the night with her. The jail house visit was in July. KC did not get out until Aug. Is this correct?

I went back and listen to LA's and KC jail house visits. And he asked her who could not be trusted. One of the people was Annie. So I am surprised Annie spent the night with her. The jail house visit was in July. KC did not get out until Aug. Is this correct?

EXACTLY! There is something more going on with Annie than we are aware of...and whether LE is aware of it or not is yet to be seen...but if she could not be trusted then why was she an overnight guest after that? And how CONVENIENT that she saw Cindy using Casey's account to send emails...very convenient. :furious:

EXACTLY! There is something more going on with Annie than we are aware of...and whether LE is aware of it or not is yet to be seen...but if she could not be trusted then why was she an overnight guest after that? And how CONVENIENT that she saw Cindy using Casey's account to send emails...very convenient. :furious:

So now I need to go back and see when that interview was released. But still if she could not be trusted yes why would she go there inless the jail house visits were not released yet. I dont know I can't figure this one out. Then Lee tells her in Oct to tell the truth and do not protect KC.

So they say...so they say...and yet, she spent the night with her when she was out on bail and was in contact with her frequently...hmmm...:rolleyes:

That is a theory that was posted on Scared Monkey's and ...not a fact-a theory.:)

Ofc..she could have stayed there with her the night to try and find info out about Caylee. Is that so wrong?

Its been said several times she wasnt that friendly with Casey at the end because of her lies. We also know her hat got ripped - and from Annies myspace I genuinely think she seems upset about whats happened and wants justice for Caylee. I just think she wanted to try and get to the truth by staying there with Casey that night - which IMO is something members of her family should have been doing.

Maybe it was that backwards sort of way thang rearing it's ugly head again.

Perhaps their friendship had not "cooled off" as much as we suspect. Perhaps they were still "best friends" as Dante told us they were and perhaps there is much more that we have yet to hear about this particular aspect of both this case and Casey's friendship with Annie. Perhaps Annie WAS working with LE but I kind of doubt it since they had to supoena her to get her in for a statement...that does not indicate working with the police to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288