An arrest has been made!

I looked into her eyes and got a horrible feeling.
I am a real "eye" person and if it's true that they
are a window into your soul..I don't think I like
that soul:(
^i^

Hers are the most evil eyes I believe I've ever seen. And she also has a masculine looking face complete with what appears to be a 5 o clock shadow.
I felt repelled when I saw her mug shot too! I hate knowing that this evil person was the last person Sandra ever made eye contact with. R.I.P. dear Sandra, no one will ever hurt you again. My prayers are with her family.

I think she acted alone. I don't know we will see more arrests unless they are after the fact.

I'm with you SS. I was thinking this as I told my DH about this arrest (he follows loosely on TV coverage). I guess it's just that I live in a community and have for the last 16 almost 17 yrs where I see women that are not only empowered but as strong if not stronger than many men I have encountered (not physical strength) I think that's why I have no issues with conceiving that a woman could perpetrate a crime such as this alone.

Sorry that was a bit O/T but I wanted to explain that even if it's proven that she had no accomplices I really don't have a problem with accepting her being the sole perp. Women can be as cruel and heartless and as psychologically damaged as men.

I heard the reporter ask about it yesterday in the PC and it was also brought up by Melissa herself. It DID happen. They just didn't mention the 7 year old girl was Sandra.
Yes, I am aware of that, I heard it too.
At this time, however, it makes as much sense to me as the rummage sale story she told Fred and the note she said she found in the street near Sandra's house.
Remember, she has also said that the person who was arrested for the theft from Target, was not her but someone with the same name and personal information.
This is one very ill individual, in my opinion.

(Drumming fingers.) Maybe Tony Sheneman's alarm on his cell didn't go off and he's slept in. That was funny in this morning's wee hours when it did go off in the middle of his briefing.

(Drumming fingers.) Maybe Tony Sheneman's alarm on his cell didn't go off and he's slept in. That was funny in this morning's wee hours when it did go off in the middle of his briefing.

Yes! Then it went off again and he said "Apparently, I'm not awake yet."

Sorry to bump my own post but could someone please answer my questions? This whole theory is disgusting....I just read another post on the theory thread about the drugging incident, why didn't someone say something about the event 6 months ago before now?????
cbs13 (www.cbs13.com) had an interview with her where she describes the drugging.... included in this is a mother and a "grandmother" and a seven year old and it happened last year....

Sorry, Elle. I don't have the answers tho. I guess lack of evidence would have to be the obvious reason why she wasn't arrested then, but the suspicion would still be there I would think. I don't know why they would ever allow her around that family again.

Originally Posted by elle1919
I just want to get a few things straight in my mind here....your MIL works with someone that lives in the park that Sandra did? 6 months ago Sandra was found unresponsive and taken to the hospital on a drug overdose? MH was reported to have been the one that gave drugs to Sandra 6 months ago? Why wouldn't an arrest have been 6 months ago? In my opinion, if what you are posting is true....Sandra might be alive today if something was done 6 months ago to punish the person responsible for a drug overdose. This is unbelievable. Thank you in advance for any info you or SS might be able to give.

If all this turns out to be true I am sick and disgusted with the fact that no-one was looking out for Sandra and other little children in that mobile home park. I would rather report something 6 months ago and be wrong in my allegations than have to explain a childs body in a suitcase. What is going on in this world.

I can't find a good link for the presser? TIA for someone throwing me a rope! :blowkiss:

My mom and I were just saying the same thing this morning....:furious:

my hubby suggested the same....and many others involved!
Big money.........follow the money trail/drugs etc.......
and is there any article in local paper about OD child in MHP?

This will probably sound weird but as far as motive, do you suppose Melissa might have been jealous of Sandra, because Sandra was cute, smart, lighthearted, happy, and popular? Obviously Melissa is none of those things--maybe Sandra was cuter and smarter than Melissa's daughter, too.

Then maybe there was some anger around the issue of picking up the toys, the reason Melissa gave for sending Sandra away? Melissa may have flipped out over that. Maybe she got mean and abusive with her daughter, and Sandra witnessed it.

Just theories.

My theory is that Melissa is a pedophile. It is hard to understand, but women can be pedophiles too. My opinion only. Nonni

I just want to get a few things straight in my mind here....your MIL works with someone that lives in the park that Sandra did? 6 months ago Sandra was found unresponsive and taken to the hospital on a drug overdose? MH was reported to have been the one that gave drugs to Sandra 6 months ago? Why wouldn't an arrest have been 6 months ago? In my opinion, if what you are posting is true....Sandra might be alive today if something was done 6 months ago to punish the person responsible for a drug overdose. This is unbelievable. Thank you in advance for any info you or SS might be able to give.

If all this turns out to be true I am sick and disgusted with the fact that no-one was looking out for Sandra and other little children in that mobile home park. I would rather report something 6 months ago and be wrong in my allegations than have to explain a childs body in a suitcase. What is going on in this world.

First of it was a guy at works MIL.Also I have a feeling the Camera was placed after Sandra went to the hospital 6 months ago as no one knew who was giving her the drugs until recently. For all I know it could have been an OD on cold mediciene

Yes, I am aware of that, I heard it too.
At this time, however, it makes as much sense to me as the rummage sale story she told Fred and the note she said she found in the street near Sandra's house.
Remember, she has also said that the person who was arrested for the theft from Target, was not her but someone with the same name and personal information.
This is one very ill individual, in my opinion.

So! She's the one who claimed to find the note from the KILLER? She obviously wrote it but why?

I didn't even know the rummage sale story came from her to Fred! Or anything about Target..Ugh! I wish I had kept up better! :mad:

she would have gotten away with this if she had kept her mouth shut!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back