Melissa Huckaby, Suspect- thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think they looked high and low for her before calling police. They had no way of knowing that a monster had Sandra and had killed her most likely right after she was kidnapped around 4 pm. The maintenance worker for the MHP that had lived there for 15 years said that park was like a family and kids ran around playing all the time.

I think she talked Sandra into riding with her to the church and she trusted her and went with her.

imo

It looks like MH had this all planned out.

I would think they looked high and low for her before calling police. They had no way of knowing that a monster had Sandra and had killed her most likely right after she was kidnapped around 4 pm. The maintenance worker for the MHP that had lived there for 15 years said that park was like a family and kids ran around playing all the time.

I think she talked Sandra into riding with her to the church and she trusted her and went with her.

imo

I wonder since the church is so close, did Sandra hear everyone calling her name while trapped by MH???

How long was MH away from home? Sandra's sister was babysitting MH daughter. Connie was suppose to be home also, was she really?

She was tortured to death by Gertrude Baniszewski.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Likens

Thank you for the link, it's , pretty horrifying to know that people like this exist, although I know they do...

But still, that was a more of a group mentality thing, rather than a sole perp, and Sylvia's father gave her and her sister to this family to care for, so Gertrude didn't kidnap her to sexually molest/murder her, she just seemed to enjoy torturing her in general..shudders

I don't doubt that evil, hateful women who are capable of killing children exist, I know they do, unfortuntately

I am just curious if ever before a woman has kidnapped a non-related pre-teenaged child with the intent to molest and murder, and did it completely alone and for her own benefit.

I don't even doubt that has happened, I'm guess I'm just trying to decide for myself what the chances are this was sexually motivated, if indeed she acted alone..

My two sons were gone for about that long this afternoon playing with friends in our subdivision. I knew where they were or at least thought I did, but when I went to check on them they weren't where they were suppose to be. I found them playing basketball at another friends house. I am so thankful something didn't happen to them.

Sandra's mom probably thought she knew where her daughter was and unfortunately something horrible happened.

Ditto here. My girls 9 and 11, go to my neighbors house to play for hours. I trust they are with her. When her granddaughter is over here, she trusts they are with us. I live in the country, I can't imagine keeping track of them if I lived in the city like I did when my older kids were little.

I wonder since the church is so close, did Sandra hear everyone calling her name while trapped by MH???

How long was MH away from home? Sandra's sister was babysitting MH daughter. Connie was suppose to be home also, was she really?

I just read this elsewhere on Websleuths:

"Now the FBI are on roof looking for transmitter of
webcam for possible live *advertiser censored*"

Is this why MH took Sandra to the church? At a time when no one else was there? And left her daughter, supposedly Sandra's playmate, at home?

This is going to get very ugly. I get bad vibes from the minister, MH's grandpa. He had the look of a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar on that videotape referenced below.

I never really knew for certain if Sandra's sister stayed. I know MH said she asked her to babysit. Can you imagine asking the sister to stay there knowing she was going to go to that church to murder Sandra? It is just unbelievable how all this is playing out. It reeks of such twisted evil to me. How in the world could anyone be that cold?

I don't know if she heard anyone. I wish that this had never happened to this precious child but I hope Sandra went quickly and passed on to a much better place. My mind just cant take thinking she suffered for a long time.

I know she had to be so fearful and not understanding what and why this was happening to her. God bless her.

imo

I never really knew for certain if Sandra's sister stayed. I know MH said she asked her to babysit. Can you imagine asking the sister to stay there knowing she was going to go to that church to murder Sandra? It is just unbelievable how all this is playing out. It reeks of such twisted evil to me. How in the world could anyone be that cold?

I snipped your post for space oceanblueeyes, I hope you don't mind.

This falls in line with what I speculated upwards in this thread about the rumor that MH texted Sandra's Mother about stolen luggage.

Then we have the rumor that the note was found not at MH's home but Sandra's home (it was posted way back on some thread, since MH arrest)

Then you brought up that Sandra's sister was asked to babysit. ( I don't want to use the sister's name because it is a personal preference of mine not to name minors) She asked Sandra's older sister to watch her own child, when now we know that she was intending to murder Sandra.

As of this moment (my opinion could change) this sounds very much like she has an obsession with either Sandra or Sandra's Mother.

What was it about Sandra's Mother that she so detested that she would ask her older child to babysit while she murdered the younger child? Then if rumor proves to be correct, text that same Mother?

Now the level of evil that it takes to do those things (if proven factual) scares me. I'm rarely scared. But that really scares me.

This case has drained me. I'm afraid to wade back into the Haleigh case now. It just all seems so d*** senseless!!!

Wow, in the phone interview with reporters MH sounds very truthful. Scary...I sure hope she isn't covering for her Grandpa! People want to know motive, hopefully in the next few days...

This case has drained me. I'm afraid to wade back into the Haleigh case now. It just all seems so d*** senseless!!!

((Ilovemew))) I understand. There are days that I must step away from the threads.

I think of it this way, I am bearing witness for these children. I am watching. By watching, it shows that I care about these lost children. Think of it that way, and take a break when you must. They need us.

((Ilovemew))) I understand. There are days that I must step away from the threads.

I think of it this way, I am bearing witness for these children. I am watching. By watching, it shows that I care about these lost children. Think of it that way, and take a break when you must. They need us.

You know I was trying to word that exact thing to my family to explain why I do this and why I watch those memorial videos on youtube. I couldn't quite word it but you nailed it! thanx... it's nice to know I'm not weird for what I do in my spare time.

I don't believe it was a rumor about Melissa stating she found the note in front of Sandra's house. I think there was a link to the article where it came from Melissa to the reporter at the Tracy Pess. ;)

I snipped your post for space oceanblueeyes, I hope you don't mind.

This falls in line with what I speculated upwards in this thread about the rumor that MH texted Sandra's Mother about stolen luggage.

Then we have the rumor that the note was found not at MH's home but Sandra's home (it was posted way back on some thread, since MH arrest)

Then you brought up that Sandra's sister was asked to babysit. ( I don't want to use the sister's name because it is a personal preference of mine not to name minors) She asked Sandra's older sister to watch her own child, when now we know that she was intending to murder Sandra.

As of this moment (my opinion could change) this sounds very much like she has an obsession with either Sandra or Sandra's Mother.

What was it about Sandra's Mother that she so detested that she would ask her older child to babysit while she murdered the younger child? Then if rumor proves to be correct, text that same Mother?

Now the level of evil that it takes to do those things (if proven factual) scares me. I'm rarely scared. But that really scares me.

I think we are all fearful when we think we are peering into the depths of hell and I am so afraid that is what has happened here.

Just when I think I cannot be anymore horrified by the coldness or depravity of a defendant, I am once again facing one that unnerves me even more. I struggle with this case because of its diabolical nature done against a small vulnerable child. I cannot fathom the layers of evil this defendant must have to be able to do this.

It seems she not only did this but she planned it and everything she did she had a purposeful intent to inflict as much damage as possible. She has certainly done what she set out to accomplish and so many lives now lay like shattered shards of glass that can never be put back together again.

I think she will be one for the record books and I think this is why the FBI profilers are very interested in doing an analysis on her. They want to learn the signs to look for as this may be a new type of murderer we have not seen.

imo

Wow, in the phone interview with reporters MH sounds very truthful. Scary...I sure hope she isn't covering for her Grandpa! People want to know motive, hopefully in the next few days...

Hi, do you have a link to the audio of the phone interview. I can only seem to find the story about it.

TIA! :)

But Baniszewski did not act alone. Her children and their friends helped in the torture and starvation of Sylvia.
my bad..

Thank you for the link, it's , pretty horrifying to know that people like this exist, although I know they do...

But still, that was a more of a group mentality thing, rather than a sole perp, and Sylvia's father gave her and her sister to this family to care for, so Gertrude didn't kidnap her to sexually molest/murder her, she just seemed to enjoy torturing her in general..shudders

I don't doubt that evil, hateful women who are capable of killing children exist, I know they do, unfortuntately

I am just curious if ever before a woman has kidnapped a non-related pre-teenaged child with the intent to molest and murder, and did it completely alone and for her own benefit.

I don't even doubt that has happened, I'm guess I'm just trying to decide for myself what the chances are this was sexually motivated, if indeed she acted alone..
again, my bad

I think she is a pathological liar.

But they forget exactly how they told their lie but it doesn't matter to them, they think everyone is going to believe it anyway, every time they tell one.

MH did her own self in. When she talked she made up inconsistent stories and that is what pathological liars do.

Even LE said it was her talks with the media that made them really hone in and concentrate on her even though they had been watching her from the very start.

imo

It's really scary to me that Melissa claims to have been talking to the older children about her suitcase when she knew it wasn't really missing. Why go talking to more children after alledgedly killing a child.

It's really scary to me that Melissa claims to have been talking to the older children about her suitcase when she knew it wasn't really missing. Why go talking to more children after alledgedly killing a child.

IMO in case the suitcase was found she would have people to verify that yes she had told them about her suitcase going missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305