FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where the rumor started with CWG being a mistake on the police report?? I am way curious where we got that information in the first place..???

Gosh this thread moves fast..stepped out for a bit and..

Anyway, IMO, I have been thinking that this CWG was possibly a friend of the mother's or her live-in boyfriend's. I am guessing clueless that he is a RSO. Odd that it seems he was around when Somer disappeared, but gone soon after and no where to be found. One would think that if he was innocent, he would have stuck around and maybe even turned himself in for not registering, just to clear himself as a possible suspect.

Since we have to look at people close to Somer andor her family first, do we know how long mom has been with her current guy and who she may have dated before him?
Going back to not viewing the body before burial - maybe that tells a story about why there may be cuts on the perb. And perhaps Somer's dad was told why he shouldn't view her body - so he might know something ...

Also... not sure if anyone here knows but if you do, maybe you can help me understand something.

On the police report, there is an area called "CODE" and they list a little legend.
For Somer, it says V1 ... which means victim...
Next section is Others Involved ... DT is listed as Code RP (reporting person) & a juvenile is listed as Code IO which is not on the legend. O stands for owner (if other than victim). Not sure what the I is for though... well... what I find is that everyone else listed on the police report is Code "IO" even CWG... except for one person. She is listed as DR. Code DR is not listed in the legend. Also, that person is out of place on the report. She was #1 and ended up between #10 & #11.

So does anyone know what that code means?

here is the report
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

I thought it meant Interviewed...

Do we know for certain that LE doesn't know where CWG is?

Did they bring cadaver dogs all around out there?Did they hit on anything anywhere?

I just found something that says IO means Identification Officer, but that doesn't make sense here does it.

I'm reading backwards, trying to keep up..........6 pages since I left at 6:30ish.....WOW

I'm still thinking O' guy
Hi friend! If you think that's bad try catching up through many pages and then wanting to reply to something and finding the thread closed! I'll never get caught up!!

What I wanted to address on the now closed thread was LE saying something about looking out for scratches on the perp. This is just my opinion, but if Somer had been able to inflict defensive wounds on the perp, his DNA would be under her nails. So do they have his DNA and just can't match it with anyone in the system, or why would they suggest this? Also, if they have DNA and it doesn't match anyone, wouldn't that rule out RSOs? I'm confused! MOO

Maybe they know where he is but they are not letting him know...he prob under surveillence. Ya know in Texas, people don't take kindly to child molesters, that one place we might take a gun out and shoot ya the front lawn - no tresspassing rule - lol!!! He might end up dead before they could arrest him if his name is made public and no surveillance. Though, that would be just fine with me.

I just want to thank you Cajun Girl. I am such a moron, I never understood this dynamic. I just thought there was a RSO on the report and it was a mistake. But I have to say, this is NO MISTAKE!!!

If my fingers didn't hurt so bad I might type out a scenario, but I think it is pretty endless and this is the guy.

D Spires Bowling is what relation to DT then?

Ok, then is Homer Spires possibly DT brother or her uncle?

Thinking..."It could have been my..my..."
Or step-brother of DT as DT's mom was Spires before Bowling.

Or is it all just a coincidence?

We need to know for sure if Homer Spires is related to D S-B.

Has this possible familial connection been previously checked here at WS?

If so, I don't need to do it again.

Hi friend! If you think that's bad try catching up through many pages and then wanting to reply to something and finding the thread closed! I'll never get caught up!!

What I wanted to address on the now closed thread was LE saying something about looking out for scratches on the perp. This is just my opinion, but if Somer had been able to inflict defensive wounds on the perp, his DNA would be under her nails. So do they have his DNA and just can't match it with anyone in the system, or why would they suggest this? Also, if they have DNA and it doesn't match anyone, wouldn't that rule out RSOs? I'm confused! MOO

Wasn't it cuts?

That's the first thing I thought " she fought" and they found skin under her nails. I'm holding out hope that the DNA is not back yet. The sheriff did say nothing back from lab yet.

Because he's on the lamb... and bigtime MIA

I would call my cousin and ask since he's an officer but I don't think the codes would even be the same in Florida as they are here. I just don't understand why they use codes that aren't on the legend... must be men ... neva follow directions:crazy:

just kidding guys ;)

yes. I believe D Spires-Bowling is DT's mother.

Mom sorry missed your question earlier about astros.. No I don't know if one on cwg ....

also he has a motorcycle so that kinda fits the wlk and current bf of dt.. I think dt current bf likes bikes also .. wish we could find out...

so if cwg has no wheels besides a motorcycle then he would need to get rid of a body close to where he committed the crime I would say.. couldn't hide it on the bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998