NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get the video, it's saying can't detect media plug-in, which I run, and then nothing.....so frustrating

Can anyone help?

Have you tried a different browser? I couldn't get it to work with Internet Explorer but was able through FireFox.

Speaking of the careful planning of the service and that they will not allow people to speak.
ASking those that must speak to speak tonight in their prayers, as opposed to at the funeral.
Uncle, Byron, then Carey to speak.

I cannot hear the uncle at all. My audio is gone.

Speaking of the careful planning of the service and that they will not allow people to speak.
ASking those that must speak to speak tonight in their prayers, as opposed to at the funeral.

audio is back now.

YES, it was.

aunt absolutely broke my heart!! her carefully chosen words say a lot to me. and bl well i have nothing to say

It is so clear how much Carey loved Shaniya and how much Shaniya loved her.

I believe in forgiveness, but never in a million years would I choose it to be during my daughter's funeral. This is Shaniya's day. God did not do this to her. Mario Andretti McNeil did this, and he ultimately will pay for it either through the justice system or after this life. Society did not fail the perp, we failed the innocent child. JMO.

i am soo sorry but this did not happen for a reason. god does not mean for his children to be abandoned and murdered. anyone elses fault but bls right?? oh hell no! im sorry but that man has me in an uproar!

Whatever gets them through this is ok by me. Their belief...not mine

Bat signal to PattyG! Bat signal to PattyG! Are you recording this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member