National Missing Children's Day - May 25 - Today!

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
National Missing Children's Day - May 25

The momentum that began with the disappearance of Etan, Adam, and the 29 missing and murdered children of Atlanta led to photographs of missing children on milk cartons and, ultimately, a nationwide movement. In 1983 President Ronald Regan proclaimed May 25 National Missing Children’s Day. Each administration since has honored this annual reminder to the nation to renew efforts to reunite missing children with their families and make child protection a national priority. National Missing Children’s Day is a reminder to all parents and guardians of the need for high-quality photographs of their children for use in case of an emergency, and for the need for everyone to pay close attention to the posters and photographs of missing children.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/NewsEventServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=1305

Please feel free to leave your messages, prayers, well wishes, and pictures of missing children in this thread in honor of them on this, Missing Children's Day.

29921_1309864745520_1197657705_30749401_492200_n.jpg

Gabe was last seen by his father, Logan McQueary, on December 8, 2009. Gabe was abducted by his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, and disappeared on December 26, 2009. His mother is currently incarcerated. Gabe was 8 months old at the time of his disappearance. His father loves and misses him very much.

Remembering endangered missing baby boy, Gabriel Scott Johnson, today and every day.
:blowkiss:

29921_1309864745520_1197657705_30749401_492200_n.jpg

Gabe was last seen by his father, Logan McQueary, on December 8, 2009. Gabe was abducted by his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, and disappeared on December 26, 2009. His mother is currently incarcerated. Gabe was 8 months old at the time of his disappearance. His father loves and misses him very much.

Remembering endangered missing baby boy, Gabriel Scott Johnson, today and every day.
:blowkiss:

a0e7a641.jpg

I pray for all the missing children and those who love them and miss them.
For Gabriel, I pray the Lord and his Angel's will shine a light upon you, and show someone the way to you. May you be returned to your loving family and daddy, and begin the healing of your broken hearts.

[FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]The Official Anna Christian Waters Web Site
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]updated 10/12/2009[/FONT]

220_Anna_kindergarten_photo.jpg
Anna's kindergarten photo at age 5 in 1972.
253_ACW2007-07.jpg
Age-progressed image to age 39-40 (2007). Courtesy National Center for Missing & Exploited

From the link in my siggy line.

AdriannaJenniferKathyMarch04.jpg

Adrianna Wix with her mother Jennifer (also missing), and her grandmother who is our own Websleuths member, KHolloway.

Please pray that Adrianna is found!

Prayers that Adji is found soon!!

Hoping that Etan's family can get answers one day.

EPatz.jpg

Etan Patz, 6, was last seen walking to a bus stop in New York City, NY on Prince Street and Wooster Street at approximately 08:00 on May 25, 1979.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/123dmny.html

Hoping for little Patrick, too. Link to Patrick's thread in my siggy.

PatrickAlford+7.JPG

Patrick was last seen on January 22, 2010. He may be in or near Brooklyn, New York. Patrick was last seen wearing a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and blue and black Michael Jordan sneakers. He is biracial. Patrick is Black and Hispanic. He has a scar on his left eyelid.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1139843&seqNum=1

not to beat a dead horse but i think this day has new meaning with the discovery of jaycee dugard last summer.

gives hope that others will be found alive :)

May 25 is the day Etan Patz went missing. Etan was the first missing child to appear on a milk carton. My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Etan's family for answers. Etan has never been found.

The SOB is Jose Antonio Ramos and hopefully he is rotting.

My niece Gracie Reapp and her mother Grace went missing June 6, 1978. My brother was suspected and charged but has since killed himself. We'll probably never know what happened to her. Prayers for all the missing children's families, friends and loved ones.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back