Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her father had just given her money to buy a laptop, I have a feeling he was showing off his to her and she came across something about NH and she put 2 &2 together and when she tried to leave he got mad and killed her.

Her father had just given her money to buy a laptop, I have a feeling he was showing off his to her and she came across something about NH and she put 2 &2 together and when she tried to leave he got mad and killed her.
Perhaps he enticed her to go into his room with a promise to sell his laptop to her.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6obqfasQqmY[/ame]

prison video Piedras Gordas peru

My behind got hit by the door too, Kat! ;) I'm dragging my last thoughts over to this new thread -

Well, Joran finally did it - he actually SURPRISED me. He confessed.
thud-1.gif

Then again, if the Peruvian LE interrogations are anything like their prisons, maybe I'm not so surprised.

I say keep on keepin' on until he tells the TRUTH about Natalee, too.

Sorry if I sound harsh to some folks, but this guy is the epitome of pure evil, imo.

Guys, I am so sorry. What I will do from now on is I will post a warning that no new posts after a certain time. That way people will know the thread is going to close and a new one open up. Forgive me:)

Tricia

Maybe he was going to show her how to play poker on line? He played a lot on line from what I understood.

I wonder if he will be charged with other crimes?

Can't quite believe his "confession" equals truth.

Point well taken! :)

I just want it so badly for both families, but realistically he has lied so much so many times, I'm not sure any of us would recognize if he was truthful.

I know there are others who feel differently, but I am thrilled that he will be serving time in a hell hole in Peru. I doubt he will ever see the light of day again....ALIVE, that is.

Guys, I am so sorry. What I will do from now on is I will post a warning that no new posts after a certain time. That way people will know the thread is going to close and a new one open up. Forgive me:)

Tricia

No problem, Tricia! :blowkiss:

That kinda stuff happens to me in my offline life, too. Seems like I'm always sneaking in under the wire. ;)

Interesting update...snipped from AP news (link below)

Gamarra said the case will be turned over to prosecutors who will present formal charges against Van der Sloot. The National Prison Institute will determine which prison he will be held in while awaiting trial.

Police planned to take Van der Sloot to the hotel on Tuesday to participate in a reconstruction of the events leading to Flores' slaying, Gamarra said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-06-08-01-58-18

They're taking him out in public. They want someone to blow him away. or maybe he's going to try to escape.

Gamarra said the case will be turned over to prosecutors who will present formal charges against Van der Sloot. The National Prison Institute will determine which prison he will be held in while awaiting trial.

Police planned to take Van der Sloot to the hotel on Tuesday to participate in a reconstruction of the events leading to Flores' slaying, Gamarra said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-06-08-01-58-18

Oh man! This will be interesting!

yes Kat,,,totally agree. my last post was caught up in the change too. I actually thought I had got the thread cnx cause I kept repeating what the big shot lawyer said:

welcome to Hell

but i was also sayin goodnight cause I can't keep this up all night but here I am again,

and,

RIP

nh and sf

Since he confessed, is the trial reference (lasts approx 6 months) to try to prove his version is true and not an alibi?

We have to remember who we are dealing with here this is JVS, the same person who confessed to how Natalie died , what was it 59...100 times, lets see he wasn't with her, he was and dropped her off. she stopped breathing on the beach, he sold her, she fell from a balcony.... he will take back the confession and say he was forced. Dont fall for this guys, this aint his first Rodeo, he has been here before and knows how to wiggle out of it.

Its out of their hands then.

How many bodies a day do you think they are pulling out of these over crowded unsanitary prisons they have there. Its no secret whats going on there. They don't need any more world attention about their prison messes than they have already gotten. They don't have time for this punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member