TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 3 bodies found, an infant in a trash can? A burned child? and a woman floating?
So sad.. at least there will be closure for some families as well. I can imagine not knowing to be worse than knowing what happened to a loved one especially after a long period of time :( :(

bbm....snipped from link updated about 10 minutes ago. re: body in buffalo bayou...

Investigators are not sure if the body is a man or woman.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7868504

Hoping against hope that they find this poor boy alive and well somewhere...

How can they tell it is a child's body... if they can't determine it is not Jonathan.

He is 4'7, close to adult height, 5 inches shorter than me.

They don't know the gender.

How did they determine it is a child and not a small adult? Look at Annie Le, she was as small as me... it's not just me.

If it's a small enough child to obviously be a child, they should be able to say it's not Jonathan. Teeth would tell them an approximate age. Bones would tell them an approximate age. So I don't understand how they made that determination if the body is so burned they cannot tell the gender... they shouldn't be able to tell the age either.

This doesn't make sense, at all.

a simple x-ray would tell them the age.

They suspect it is him, but you know they can't come out and say so until it's confirmed. Remember when little Caylee was found? They knew it was her, we all knew it was her, but they had to wait for the DNA to offically announce it.

Well, I was doing some research, and Bayou Body Count No. 297 was found Christmas eve, this averages out to be over 5 bodies per week, this year. (This refers to the area where a body was discovered this morning that appears to be a woman.)

In this article:people are getting away with murder
Police in the Houston region reported 2,750 homicides from 2004 to 2009. Of those cases, 850 have yet to be solved
By YANG WANG
HOUSTON CHRONICLE
Aug. 22, 2010, 6:31PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7165494.html
"Some Houston-area communities are among 120 cities and counties across the state where 63 percent of murders or fewer are solved — "

Sorry in advance if that is considered off topic.

No need to be sorry I wondering about the numbers in Houston:waitasec:

Thank you!

I don't worry about what LE is telling us, I listen to what they are not, If they thought there was no way this was Johnathan they would have already had a presser about that today, that has not happened.

How can they tell it is a child's body... if they can't determine it is not Jonathan.

He is 4'7, close to adult height, 5 inches shorter than me.

They don't know the gender.

How did they determine it is a child and not a small adult? Look at Annie Le, she was as small as me... it's not just me.

If it's a small enough child to obviously be a child, they should be able to say it's not Jonathan, because he is not a "small child."

Teeth would tell them an approximate age. Bones would tell them an approximate age. Yet, those would also help with gender.

So I don't understand how they made that determination if the body is so burned they cannot tell the gender... they shouldn't be able to tell the age either.

This doesn't make sense, at all.

being they took the grandma away i wonder if they DO know.. and needed her to identify charred clothing or something.. I dunno.. just thinking out loud.

Thanks Kimmer, that was me.

I can't believe how many bodies have been found today. I will add Huston to Portland of the cities I NEVER want to go to - no matter what great points they have.

Does anyone know a local station that broadcasts evening news live? If so can you post the link? Huston is Central time - an hour behind EST, right?

http://www.cjgsu.net/initiatives/HomRates-2010A-01-21-Score.pdf
Houston ranks #16 in homicide rates of US cities. Not too bad considering Houston is the 4th largest city in the US. And Portland is #55.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Not sure if this has been posted yet but it's the first I saw it reported in the media that the mom and stepdad did not live together: "The boy lives with his mother at the complex. His stepfather also lives at the complex in a nearby unit."
BBM
Although I had read that mom & stepdad didn't live together anymore from a comment by self-proclaimed Uncle Glen???, who said he would be on Nancy Grace tonight (can't remember which website I read this on... could very well be an early post on Webslueths) who said his sister (the mom) was a liar, and she and son didn't live with SF anymore from 3 weeks ago...
I had never heard that the "stepfather also lives at the complex in a nearby unit"!!!

Does anyone think that this could be the roots of the babysitter story? Is stepfather the babysitter that was a few doors down?

I am thinking the babysitter is SD, we are just now learning he doesn't live in the same apt. as mom ? Alrighty then.....

Been trying to catch up, I was so hoping Jonathan would have been found by now :( I been home about 30 mins.
I hope the burned body isn't him..................

being they took the grandma away i wonder if they DO know.. and needed her to identify charred clothing or something.. I dunno.. just thinking out loud.

I think they want to start preparing her for the inevitable and not hear it in the media. They also may want to use her to talk with mommy.

Glen is the uncle in Missouri & the one who Jonathan had been living with until November 2009

BBM
Although I had read that mom & stepdad didn't live together anymore from a comment by self-proclaimed Uncle Glen???, who said he would be on Nancy Grace tonight (can't remember which website I read this on... could very well be an early post on Webslueths) who said his sister (the mom) was a liar, and she and son didn't live with SF anymore from 3 weeks ago...
I had never heard that the "stepfather also lives at the complex in a nearby unit"!!!

Does anyone think that this could be the roots of the babysitter story? Is stepfather the babysitter that was a few doors down?

Great point. Maybe thats where the confussion about a babysitter is coming from.

Yes, she said "pest"... odd word to describe your missing child. BUT, it may be a term of endearment?

I think they want to start preparing her for the inevitable and not hear it in the media. They also may want to use her to talk with mommy.

I think you are right on the money there. She would never throw her daughter under the bus unless there were proof she were involved in something happening to Jonathan, then I could not say what she would do.

Yikes, and yes. That would make a lot of sense.

[PS- Welcome to WS]

No it doesn't, IMO When we start having to make up excuses for what people really meant it's reaching. I am of the firm belief people say what they mean, and say it the way it's intended it to be heard.

Did the cops come out and physically respond to the mothers request at 9:30 PM, Christmas Eve? I bet if they did they could provide context clues to help in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4