TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Android phone and was able to read all of SA's Facebook comments. He's a little strange. A lot of ups and downs in his mood. Even if he was not involved, he does look like a psychopath to me with his blank stare and calm demeanor in the video.

JMO

Are you referring to his MySpace page or Facebook? If facebook, can you please post the link?

That's her experience showing! How many "mom's BF's" have we discovered did horrible things to the mom's children? WAY TOO MANY!

I've seen it so many times....the minute I read, "bf of mom was last to see Hailey".....I focused like a laser beam on him. Still focused.

ya lost me Patty:waitasec:....nevermind...I saw you edited to add.

The public always indentifies with worried to death mom's. They pay attention. That's the goal. Get her pcitire out there and to bring her home. I think mom needs to do NG....and would be crazy not to!

Well my concern would be that NG would ask one simple questions: "why didn't you call the friend's house on Monday when you got home from work to speak to your daughter?"

Are you referring to his MySpace page or Facebook? If facebook, can you please post the link?

Sorry, it was MySpace. Here's a comment on his favorite movie:

"Movies
HORROR! Im a big Halloween fan.It would be really nice to have that Michael Myers mask. CUSTOM MADE."

I wish Bivens would quit saying this---or the media stop reporting it as current---if that's what's going on!

From Pensfans link (thanks) http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/04/colorado-city-mobilizes-to-look-for-missing-girl/

<snipped>

Bivins said her disappearance was first investigated as a runaway. Since no one knew where she was, now the police department is investigating the case as a missing person, Bivins said.

&#8220;There is no evidence pointing toward foul play,&#8221; Bivins said. &#8220;It&#8217;s just that nobody knows where she is at.&#8221;

This comment is also ridiculous, IMO, I cannot for the life of me figure out why CCity wouldn't contact San Angelo - even if LE thought it was a runaway! It's just too close to CCity to discount...I DON'T GET IT!!!

Lt. David Howard, a spokesman for San Angelo&#8217;s Police Department, said Colorado City police had not contacted them about Dunn.

Ok guys, I did some searching on the song that SA posted on his myspace page and he's getting creepier.

SLIPKNOW, BY IOWA

"Relax...it's over,you belong to me,I fill your mouth with dirt Relax...it's over,you can never leave I take your second digit with me... Love... You are...my first,I can breath I find you fascinating You are...my favorite,lay you down to sleep It's all that I can do to stop...Love... So blue...so broken,paper doll decays I haven't left you yet So cold...subversive,your eyes are full of bleach Tomorrow,I will go away again...Love... YOU ARE MINE,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE,I CAN TEAR YOU APART I CAN RECOMBINE YOU ALL I WANT IS TO COVET YOU ALL YOU BELONG TO ME I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU"

People's interpreation of the song on the lyrics site: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Iowa-lyrics-Slipknot/660BDDE2B6BB8D8C48256AC0000B5CE5

Psycologically damaged is how I like it best | Reviewer: Kayla | 10/30/09

This song is about dominating someone in every way possible, violating, breaking, and ultimately killing them. He loves her, but there is something deeply, and devistatingly wrong with him...he wants to covet her, she is his, she can never leave. Its preverse, but strangely beautiful *sickningly* lol.
But isn't that be ultimate beauty of slipknot?

Beginning of Humanity | Reviewer: Damion | 4/22/10

The vision I see when I listen to this Disasterpiece of Iowa is a dark world where humanity is spawning from chemicals in the ground. There is volcanoes and ashes everywhere because the world is changing. Then you hear the female in the distance with those high pitched screams. The Male then emerges from the ground screaming in agony and anger. He meets his mate and possesses her fully. "Relax, its over you belong to me." Then proceeds to dominate her sexually. And so begins humanity...

I'm not taking the lyrics literally at all, but it's scary to know that the last person to see this child really enjoys this song.

I saw that a few days ago they brought out people to administrate with polys, has this been done yet?

I thought I would be the type of person to let a searcher come in my house and look in every nook and cranny. But now Im not so sure. Who are these people? Great way to plan a robbery.
When baby Shannon went missing in Chipley Fl. I had information for the detectives, they came to the house and sat on the couch, never asked to look around. Searchers dumped every trash can in Chipley I think. They wore red/yellow jackets. But would I have let a searcher in my house? I dont think so:(

Would I let police search without a warrant? as in: oing door to door come in and look around? Definitely. Strangers who have organized a search and want to come in to my house? absolutely no way. I'm a young woman with weak bones/joints, whose husband works long hours and at odd times of the days, absolutely no way would I let someone come in and look around, unless I knew them.

Any idea from which location the neighbor supposedly saw Hailey in the backyard?

It appears that the yard is not fenced, but has quite a few trees. At this time of year and based on the street view, it appears that there would not be any leaves on the trees. On street view, I do see a trampoline in the back yard, though I have no idea if it is still there. I can picture Hailey going out, on a nice day and laying on the trampoline and talking on the phone with a friend.

There also appears to be somewhat of an alley that runs behind the mom's house and divides the backyards of the houses on the next street over.

Front of House on News Report
BOstrandersHouseSC-1.jpg

Front of House on Google Street View
BOstrandersHouse.jpg

Side of House on Google Street View
BOstrandersHouseSide.jpg

Back of House on Google Street View
BOstrandersHouseBack.jpg

Alley Behind House on Google Street View
BOstrandersHouseAlley.jpg

I have assumed that Hailey left out the front door of the residence, as that would be the door that I would use to leave out to go to her dad's. However, do we know that for certain?

Maybe the family used the back door out of preference. However, I doubt it, as in both the street view (which is older) and the video from news reports, it appears that vehicles park in front of the house, but on street view, there is also a vehicle parked on the side of the house, so maybe they used both.

Did SA actually see Hailey leave and from which door and in which direction?

Great pics! Thanks

How old is the mom?

What's with these women with young baby girls (13 is still a baby girl to me) dating younger, almost teenaged man? A 25 year old man is still pratically a teenager.

I don't like to judge people, but SA's myspace is disturbing. He is a HUGE horror movie fan and he posted this lyrics on his front page: "Relax...it's over,you belong to me,I fill your mouth with dirt Relax...it's over,you can never leave I take your second digit with me... Love... You are...my first,I can breath I find you fascinating You are...my favorite,lay you down to sleep It's all that I can do to stop...Love... So blue...so broken,paper doll decays I haven't left you yet So cold...subversive,your eyes are full of bleach Tomorrow,I will go away again...Love... YOU ARE MINE,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE,I CAN TEAR YOU APART I CAN RECOMBINE YOU ALL I WANT IS TO COVET YOU ALL YOU BELONG TO ME I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU.(LOVE) "

Oh well, hope Hailey is safe.

He has two photos on his MS profile... one of him... and this: http://www.myspace.com/adkinsshawn/photos/21117#{"ImageId":583574}

A little scary. But I dont think we should be judging him just yet.

Yeah, that passage on MySpace gave me the willies. Also, his profile says that (snipping & editing here) he likes "going to f---ing hardcore concerts, u know blood thristy sh-t like that."

Ok guys, I did some searching on the song that SA posted on his myspace page and he's getting creepier.

SLIPKNOW, BY IOWA

"Relax...it's over,you belong to me,I fill your mouth with dirt Relax...it's over,you can never leave I take your second digit with me... Love... You are...my first,I can breath I find you fascinating You are...my favorite,lay you down to sleep It's all that I can do to stop...Love... So blue...so broken,paper doll decays I haven't left you yet So cold...subversive,your eyes are full of bleach Tomorrow,I will go away again...Love... YOU ARE MINE,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE,I CAN TEAR YOU APART I CAN RECOMBINE YOU ALL I WANT IS TO COVET YOU ALL YOU BELONG TO ME I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU"

People's interpreation of the song on the lyrics site: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Iowa-lyrics-Slipknot/660BDDE2B6BB8D8C48256AC0000B5CE5

I'm not taking the lyrics literally at all, but it's scary to know that the last person to see this child really enjoys this song.

SlipKnot is from iowa, they are creepy, one of their members died somewhat recently. They are for the hard care metal fans. Their songs skeeve me out most of the time.

on the right hand side of the 3ed picture down, is that a little bridge going over a culvert of some type?

I dont know what the area looks like today, but when this google was done, there are lots of places a 'bad guy' could hide.

I would turn that song off right away.

Google says 2010 for those pictures. Its very late in 2010 if that is right, since leaves are gone off the trees.

How long has Billie and bf lived there? own? rent? whos cars? almost can see tag numbers.

why does the dad have on a big coat with a hood, but mom and baby seem to be comforable with what they have on in that picture. Helps avoid eye contact?

we need to remember to watch for the shoulder rubbing and the looking down to the left when asked a question. I just saw that happen (looking down and left) but i dont remember who it was. ack!!!!!

Hailey last seen at noon, dad goes to pick up mom.. dogs scented trail then lost it? in the street? humm possible stranger or someone she knew, so she got in the car. jmo here, but " come on, ill drive you over to your dads, im on my way to............... not sure if i can say all.

every inch of the house needs to be checked and double checked. drains etc, holes in the basement?

on the right hand side of the 3ed picture down, is that a little bridge going over a culvert of some type?

I dont know what the area looks like today, but when this google was done, there are lots of places a 'bad guy' could hide.

I'm not seeing what you're seeing, Orb. There are quite a few cut tree parts, atrampoline and some chairs in the yard, but I don't see a bridge or possible culvert.

SlipKnot is from iowa, they are creepy, one of their members died somewhat recently. They are for the hard care metal fans. Their songs skeeve me out most of the time.

I don't think we can judge by the music a person listens to whether or not they are dangerous. I'm in my 40's and have daughters from 11-24 who listen to a variety of music. I listen to the hard core music (yes, slipknot) in this family and its way too hard for my 19 yo "hard core child".

Should we be looking at friends of the BF also. Where there other people that would come and go freely?
I want to know the results of the BF poly.

How old is the mom?

What's with these women with young baby girls (13 is still a baby girl to me) dating younger, almost teenaged man? A 25 year old man is still pratically a teenager.

I don't like to judge people, but SA's myspace is disturbing. He is a HUGE horror movie fan and he posted this lyrics on his front page: "Relax...it's over,you belong to me,I fill your mouth with dirt Relax...it's over,you can never leave I take your second digit with me... Love... You are...my first,I can breath I find you fascinating You are...my favorite,lay you down to sleep It's all that I can do to stop...Love... So blue...so broken,paper doll decays I haven't left you yet So cold...subversive,your eyes are full of bleach Tomorrow,I will go away again...Love... YOU ARE MINE,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE,I CAN TEAR YOU APART I CAN RECOMBINE YOU ALL I WANT IS TO COVET YOU ALL YOU BELONG TO ME I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU.(LOVE) "

Oh well, hope Hailey is safe.

He has two photos on his MS profile... one of him... and this: http://www.myspace.com/adkinsshawn/photos/21117#{"ImageId":583574}

A little scary. But I dont think we should be judging him just yet.[/quote]

BWAhahahahaha!:floorlaugh:

Okay, if you don't want to judge him I will be happy to do it for ya'!

I had to click away...I can't imagine him being alone with someone's child.

I've been guilty of jumping to conclusions in other cases and I do believe the boyfriend should be looked at very closely in this one but I always remember the case of Emily Johnson, a Denver special ed teacher who was murdered in her home in 1999. Her boyfriend had been recently been released from prison and had prior charges of attempted murder and felony menacing. He claimed he was asleep upstairs when Emily was murdered. Talk radio erupted with everybody calling him the killer but it eventually turned out that 3 teenagers had entered the house, killed Emily and stolen her car. Even though the boyfriend in that case looked like he was obviously the guy...he wasn't.

Obviously the last person to see the missing and RSO's are major possibilities but just in the last year or so we've seen:

RSO who was not registered where he was living - Chelsea King
SO who had never been caught so nobody knew about him - Somer Thompson
Fellow teen bent on murder - Elizabeth Olten
Stalker obsessed with muder - Mackenzie Cowell
etc...

I don't think we can judge by the music a person listens to whether or not they are dangerous. I'm in my 40's and have daughters from 11-24 who listen to a variety of music. I listen to the hard core music (yes, slipknot) in this family and its way too hard for my 19 yo "hard core child".

Should we be looking at friends of the BF also. Where there other people that would come and go freely?
I want to know the results of the BF poly.

Never said BF was dangerous. just don't agree with his taste in music.. I REALLY tried to like slipknot. even went to a few concerts, they just didn't do it for me though LOL :) I don't judge anyone based on their music i promise!

I do find it disturbing that BF has those lyrics posted proudly. I am concerned about him and the group he possibly relates to. There could be men and boys coming into that house from all age groups, brothers friends and BF friends. The father friends possibly also.

What I would like to know is:
When was the last time the MOTHER, BROTHER, OR FATHER saw Hailey, not the bf?

I'm definetly not judging him based on his taste of music. I just find it a bit scary that the favorite song of the last person to see this 13 year old girl is about assaulting and murdering a women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer