2011.04.15 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, but I usually don't get a chance to stream em live.. but I have the day vacation sooo... :)

here guys, the thread about WS chat!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132751"]WS Has a 24 Hour Chat Room! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm thinking we'll need a lot of really strong stuff if we get together tomorrow to read/watch 48 hours.

RR, I think we'll all need an Rx for that. The pharmacy is 2 doors down. :lol:

I find it crazzazzy that HHJP starts the hearing at 1:30. Good Lord, it takes JB at least 3 hours just to get warmed up......how can they possibly accomplish anything before 5?
TotallyO, I love your avatar. Tell me the story behind it!

I wondered the same thing. Judicial inquiry??

Sounds like the judge wants more info about something.

Is it the Defense's Response to Judge Perry's statement about the possibility of seating a Jury in Orange County?

JBP said if a Jury could not be seated in the 'secret' location then they would come back and seat a Jury in Orange County.

JBP also said he would entertain arguments from the lawyers and if they prevailed he would move to seat a jury in a 2nd location

TotallyO, I love your avatar. Tell me the story behind it!

That's when G and C were confronting LP about the memorial service he was conducting. Some one correct me if I am wrong....

That's when G and C were confronting LP about the memorial service he was conducting. Some one correct me if I am wrong....

thought it was the JPB confrontation....when lp was doing the search????

I'm ready,lucky that I too have the day off.Always amazed at KC's entrances,she sure thinks she's the belle of the ball!

Good Morning All!

I have a haircut appointment right at the start of the hearing. :(

The good news is my beautician is following this case and will have her TV glued to InSession! :woohoo:

I'm ready,lucky that I too have the day off.Always amazed at KC's entrances,she sure thinks she's the belle of the ball!

Has she entered already? All I'm seeing on my feed is a picture of the beach....

thought it was the JPB confrontation....when lp was doing the search????

George and Cindy Anthony failed in their attempt to get Padilla to cancel a memorial for Caylee. (11/10/08)

Nov 11, 2008 ... In the midst of a dive search that bounty hunter Padilla's crew was doing Cindy and George Anthony came out to confront Leonard Padilla. ...

Not sure which one it is.

Hi !!! Good afternoon all, I'm ready :needdrink: :popcorn: :gavel: I'm ready for anything ( I think) :winkaway:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong