2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is OBSESSED with that wrinkled notepad. He loves it. Have you noticed how when he gets someone to write on it, he stands there with his chest puffed out like a proud papa. "Look at my witness teaching the jury. They didn't have their witnesses draw on a wrinkled notepad."

My dh says he is probably doing this so he can sell these pages on Ebay when this is all over.

Did this entomologist just say he did not know if they had an issue with cicadas in FL? So he just verified he really is not familiar with conditions in FL? Seriously?

I wonder how long before the TH's began referring to it as a jpad? LOL!!!!

We all know they read here!

MOO

wm

I agree, this stuff could of been presented in a image or powerpoint slide to make it more clear. It's actually interesting stuff if you don't know much about it.

I hope the jury takes note of ICA's demeanor during this testimony since it involves maggots and her dead child's decomposing body.

I appreciate that experts need to educate the jurors about complex sciences.....but is this really required?

I have a 10 year old who can tell them the life cycle of insects.....thought he is not a chemist or biologist or an entymologist.

I just realized why the DT makes me angry ---- it's because they insult my intelligence.

Don't hit me. Diabetics can all be different and when their glucose starts to drop their brain starts to get foggy. I'm guessing this expert might need to stay on top of that on the stand. I'm betting this scientist has an insulin pump.

I'm not a chemist ,but lived with a mother with Type 1 diabetes for 50+ years.She took excellent care of herself.

I'm an RN that laid out of work today to watch the trial. I didn't mean to generalize all diabetics, sorry. Was just voicing frushtrations at what I percieve to be JB's shenanigans is all. Nice to meet you!:seeya:

Huntington's purpose is to prove an alternate timeline of death... perhaps a timeline where Casey was already in jail when Caylee died.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 8:30 AM

can you imagine having dinner with this guy?

Interesting that LKB contacted this guy the day Caylee was found. Before she was even identified.

You are kidding. Wow. Before Caylee was identified. That just raises my hinky meter. JB knew it was the baby there all along and he did not tell LE. How unethical and very shady.

Enough already! If we learned this in Kindergarten then a one minute summation should do for adults...these jurors must be thoroughly annoyed. No one signed up for all these lectures.

NO SH#$ Sherlock!

Flipping the page. More drawing. Stunning rebuttal, I gotta tell you.

Wait. Would a bug guy not know if Florida has cicadas???

Even I've studied the U.S. 'cicada schedule' by region. You make an excellent point. Why wouldn't he know? Sounds like info from a 100-level undergrad class.

Huntington's purpose is to prove an alternate timeline of death... perhaps a timeline where Casey was already in jail when Caylee died/
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 7:30 AM

And the jury is to believe the dead body smell in the car was caused by........??????
Does anyone know that this is where JB is going?

If my personal health issues were ever disclosed in a national venue (heaven forbid), I would hope that my fellow humans would resist the impulse to dissect and question them. Let's please move past the diabetes discussion.

:uthere:

Looks like the jury is paying attention, which is really all that matters.

Jurors are paying close attention. some are taking notes, others are leaning forward. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288