2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

I think Caylee was too little to make it up to the top of that ladder without help. Her legs weren't long enough to climb from one step to the next. I think she would have fallen off before she reached the top. I wonder if the SA thought of that...

It's possible she could have done it although it would be a feat and if GA were home I am not seeing him not being vigilant enough to have seen her on the first rung of the ladder.......assuming it was even up in the "early morning".

MOO

Not going to watch Joy Behar since LKB is on. But for those interested, Greta on Fox is covering the case tonight.

Didn't she give GA a large sum of money? If so, he could have been just getting over on her...you know, using her. GA was probably just saying things to make her feel as though they were getting closer and making her feel special by confiding in her but in reality, he was only doing it to get her money.

about 4k total per the interview with le, the largest she gave him at one time was about 1200.00

link: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

Not going to watch Joy Behar since LKB is on. But for those interested, Greta on Fox is covering the case tonight.

Oh...thanks for telling me this...couldn't stand one more minute of LKB...love Greta...wish she would take up the case like she did with the Natalie Halloway case.
Switching channels now...

The camera has not been showing a lot of shots of the full defense team lately. Does anyone know what sort of looks have been crossing CM or DS's faces through the past few days in court? Are they supportive of JB? Have they put on their "I'm not with Stupid ->" T-shirts? Has CM turned his hearing aids off in order to retreat into the calm sanity of dementia?

:lol:

Gvs show is all pro defense so far in my opinion. Sigh

Don't let that get to you. I kind of enjoy the shows that try and prove him right. If WE can rebuff it then JA can .... and we usually can :) :seeya:

You can just imagine it ... "My child drowned in the pool and Grandfather found him/her" ... ICA ... "mine too!".

:maddening: OH WOW! Just like the reaction on the tape to Cindy's flat tire!

ICA=no original thought processes! Maybe Dr. Spitz DID cut her "skull cap" to let out the useless gray matter!
(Remember, the good doctor couldn't keep the names straight)

Wow! Krystal's police interview! She said GA had ICA up against wall saying "i know you killed her. What did you do with her?"

Helps the state's case, in my opinion. Even if she is unbelievable...

Am I remembering correctly? Isn't that similar to what GA's friend from Ohio said? The one that came to support the A's right around the time that ICA bonded out? He was LE or former LE also, I believe.

My memory is fuzzy on that....

no one can stop her if she wants to. Now, she may listen to JB but she can also insist. I'm sure CM would be against it but JB might think it would create further interest and end up more lucrative for him if she did testify.

So RG thinks that CM will not allow JB to put ICA on the stand, really? I wonder what makes him think that CM can tell JB anything. JB is the ringmaster of that circus.

blow up in the DT's face. Her testimony seems ot be that initially GA thought or hoped it was an accident that "snowballed" but he never indicated he had any personal knowledge. Later, when ICA came home and was probably impossible and uncooperative, was when he put her up against the wall and accused her basically of killing Caylee. I don't see how this ends up helping the defense.

Wow! Krystal's police interview! She said GA had ICA up against wall saying "i know you killed her. What did you do with her?"

Gvs show is all pro defense so far in my opinion. Sigh

I wouldn't mind hearing more of the defense side if they were actually rational. But to have someone say the judge is biased because he won't let Baez do whatever he wants is just ridiculous and IMO only said to draw attention to herself. No one can really believe the defense shouldn't have any rules.

On one of the camera shots of KC she leaned over to talk with CM today. CM looking very serious puffs up his cheeks a little and lets the air out through his lips in a very telling way. And the next thing you know CM and LF disappear out of the courtroom. I'd love to know what she said to him. From the look on KC's face she knows she's between a rock and a hard place now. The former inmate and the computer materials all in one day plus all the witnesses today being rebutted by SA. jmo

Listen to Tracy Mclaughlin's police interview. She's Leonard Padilla's assistant and lived with Casey for a little while when CA was out on bail. She tells the same story about George screaming at Casey to tell him where the body is, except she was actually there and overheard. Cindy broke it up and George stormed out of the house. So Krystal is probably telling the truth about this because it matches to what Tracy said in her police interview.

Listen to Tracy Mclaughlin's police interview. She's Leonard Padilla's assistant and lived with Casey for a little while when CA was out on bail. She tells the same story about George screaming at Casey to tell him where the body is, except she was actually there and overheard. Cindy broke it up and George stormed out of the house. So Krystal is probably telling the truth about this because it matches to what Tracy said in her police interview.

I thought Krystal was telling LE (in her recorded interview) that as something she witnessed. So if she told LE as if she saw it herself, probably a lie and she heard Tracy's account of this. I doubt it happened twice- once with Tracy, once with her.

I thought Krystal was telling LE (in her recorded interview) that as something she witnessed. So if she told LE as if she saw it herself, probably a lie and she heard Tracy's account of this. I doubt it happened twice- once with Tracy, once with her.
I listened to Krystal's interview as well. She didn't witness George do this George told her what happened at home and how he lost his temper with Casey. Tracy didn't come off like she was lying in her interview, imo.

I also listened to Tim Miller's from Equusearch's police interview. Now he's more credible than those two put together. He was also in the Anthony house to help them search for Caylee when Casey was out on bail. George told Casey to put an X on a map for where she thought Tim should look. Tim said Cindy put a stop to that and Casey left the room. Said Casey never tried to help at all and everyone in that house was very strange. Very different from the usual atmosphere when a family is hopeful to find a live kidnapped child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back