2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call. I'm drained and I was able to shut off JB.

Add the non-reaction when media reported the possible find of Caylee's body in the park then the total break down when the reports came in the body was found in the woods--

I can never get past that-

Too bad the jury never heard about that.

Yay, recessing for the day! I'll have to get up early again tomorrow, I guess.

What? Not going to watch the upcoming two weeks of penalty phase?

Oh ye of little faith????:innocent:

LOL!!! I'll DVR that, and spend all my day time hours with my precious children. They deserve my time, ICA does not.

I'm glad. They will hear LDB last before deliberations! They will be fresh!

:great:

YESSSSSSS!! I love Judge Perry and I think he made the right decision - remember, he is wise.

Damn, Damn, Damn! I refuse to watch the TV tonight!!! The talking heads will go wild!!!
Hope I don't get a T/O but I am so angry the jury is left with that carp on the brain!!!

They were bored and irritated with CM. Maybe it's best we end on that note and let Linda have a go tomorrow instead.

It’s okay because CM was enough of a buzzkill for anything JB did.

Recess until tomorrow. Best thing that could have happened. The jury will be rested and LDB has all night to go over her closing.

Who wants to bet she will be ill in the morning and try to get out of coming to court?

I think it probably best cuz them the jury will be rested, at this point they're tired, hungry and ready to claw the eyes out after listening to CM ramble on.

Remember, if you light a candle, watch out for elephants, and do something with the Constitution, I"m not entirely sure what, but if you have questions, ask Mr. Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie