2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK....the "running girl" looks like her in away - but it also looks younger. I wish they would have shown who else went in that door. Did anyone see more on the teevee?

I think it was a decoy. She didn´t move like Casey in my opinion + it would be strange to let her long, easily recognizable hair down. I think it was a girl about twelve-thirteen years old (Casey´s hight) who was put out there as a decoy.
I don´t know, obviously, but I think that Casey didn´t go far, I think she is still in Florida, perhaps even in Orlando. It is the most practical with her new "family" of lawyers living there. I don´t think they or she have ANY idea about what to do with her now. Perhaps they should just dump her in the wooded area she knows so well and let her figure things out by herself from there on...

What was Cindy in the room next door and the princess hadn't woke up yet so Jose texted her?

Lippman on JVM now. Baez called the Anthonys to be used as decoys. They refused because of safety reasons. Anybody else watching? :waitasec:

One of the local Orlando stations had an interview with a former prisoner. He was talking about the culture shock she is going to have now that she is out. He was saying, he had no clue how to order coffee at Starbucks, how to use cell phone etc.

I was just thinking about what she has missed in three years. I don't think Twitter was around three years ago...what else do you think is going to be new for her?

I still would love to be a bug on the wall when she hops on the Internet to read stories about herself. Course this sick part of her may get a thrill people are talking about her.

That girl running looks like it could be her. Her hair looks long enough, and I could see her running like that. Why she would get changed, and wear a dress, I don't know. Maybe she has a party planned....oh waitttt that's right she is going get therapy..cough..yeahhhh.

Are you kidding, she is running so that she can down a few shots. The party has just begun.

One of the local Orlando stations had an interview with a former prisoner. He was talking about the culture shock she is going to have now that she is out. He was saying, he had no clue how to order coffee at Starbucks, how to use cell phone etc.

I was just thinking about what she has missed in three years. I don't think Twitter was around three years ago...what else do you think is going to be new for her?

I still would love to be a bug on the wall when she hops on the Internet to read stories about herself. Course this sick part of her may get a thrill people are talking about her.

She'll be shooting tequila and too drunk to read.

I think the girl with the long hair was a decoy, but it could have been her..I thought it looked like her. I don't know why she would have her hair like that, and wear a dress, but yeah.

My bet is on the law firm of Morgan and Morgan to find her.

If she's going to Glacier, she'd better have bear spray. We had a long, hard winter up here and the grizzlies are hungry...

I think she'd leave a bad taste in their mouths.

It will be kinda sweet justice if the only interview she can get is with Geraldo. They should just all rename themselves Home Depot because they are all tools.

:goodpost:

3 years is not a long time. She didn't miss anything. Twitter was launched in 2006

Are there any links to the footage of "the yellow dress" girl getting into the jet? TIA

Looks like the only place she might be welcome is Nebraska:
http://www.topix.com/issue/casey-anthony

I'm in Nebraska. She would hate it here and people here do think she is guilty and would give her a very hard time. It's a small place even in the biggest city in Nebraska. If I saw her on the street or in Target I would certainly use my freedom of speech on her. The river is flooding and flowing at a pretty fast pace. If someone fell in they would surely perish. She had better be careful if she sets foot on our pedestrian bridge to enjoy the wonderful view of the flooding disaster.

So the "embedded" journalists got a whole 15 seconds with her? :innocent:

Thank you to whoever posted the link to her convictions. My computer is acting "weird". :seeya:

Get a MAC!

30ikjgn.jpg

The HLN video looks like it could be her. It looks like she is wearing that white sweater she wore in court. Who knows though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021