Special Guest Billie Dunn This Sunday Feb. 12 On Websleuths Radio

yoo hooo. Dyin here.

if it is a juror I'll only have one question for them...short interview.

I have read the other thread Intermezzo linked above and some guesses, I was thinking maybe GA, but as someone mentioned the A's don't sit down without their atty and without each other, and then when she said it would only be an hour and the person could talk for long period uninterupted, I knew an hour wasn't enough for CA :floorlaugh:

I really hope it isn't Jennifer Ford or the foreman, I could NOT listen to either one of them, sorry, but they did both interviews quite a while ago, the foreman sat down down with Greta for a 3-parter, so probably not him,

but Ford just did quickie interviews standing by the water or sitting in a room with books.

I guess Jennifer Ford but I am sorry I could not listen to here again, ever, if it is her. My personal opinion only.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I'm thinking it's Baez too. So that dosen't excite me at all cuz I think he's as much of a lier as OCA is.

Ok. After seeing the hints that Trish has given us, I am leaning more towards either George or Linda Kenny Baden.

LP? Now that would be something.

PS- sorry if his name has already been mentioned.

I'd like to hear from George. That would be VERY interesting...especially given the questions OUR crew would ask and I want him alone fielding the Qs his way. Answering the questions with HIS words. Oh and that is a person I'd have fifty thousand questions for.

Friday after noon at my house ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok. After seeing the hints that Trish has given us, I am leaning more towards either George or Linda Kenny Baden.

hmmmm LKB eh?
good one...forgot all about her.

DP lawyer Andrea Lyon? Perhaps

LP? Now that would be something.

PS- sorry if his name has already been mentioned.

Tricia did say she was surprised this person agreed to come on WS Radio so I would say it is not LP because it wouldn't be a surprise since he would jump at the opportunity!!!! :floorlaugh:

Tricia did say she was surprised this person agreed to come on WS Radio so I would say it is not LP because it wouldn't be a surprise since he would jump at the opportunity!!!! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Somehow the words "reluctant" and "no media interviews" in a long time are NOT synonymous with LP! I still have the words "daisy chain" "daisy chain" bouncing around in some black hole in my brain...:banghead:

Have to consider who many have been angry with for a long time that would be willing to give an hour of their time.

That might rule out a juror, IMO.

Have to consider who many have been angry with for a long time that would be willing to give an hour of their time.

That might rule out a juror, IMO.

I can see Baez doing that actually...like he's got anything else to do...:innocent:

hmmmm LKB eh?

I think LKB and AL could hold their own and would not need Tricia to agree to let them speak without interruption...... especially LKB.

**I think it is someone who really has something they want to get across, someone who feels misunderstood, someone who Tricia guaranteed would be treated with respect...... that is one reason I guessed JF the juror. IMO IMO and I thought I saw a trial run this week on this forum during the late morning hours of this possibility. but I would not agree to that if I was her seeing the response given. IMO, IMO, IMO

But I see some others guessing some principal players in other cases, so it might be someone not FCA related.

I agree LP would jump at the chance, MM from WS is loved.....

hmmmmmm....

hmmmm LKB eh?

Wow - LKB wouldn't be "reluctant" nor would Andrea Lyons - both of those ladies are "women of many words".....:innocent:

I can see Baez doing that actually...like he's got anything else to do...:innocent:

My first guess was going to be JB but after thinking for a minute it came back to me that he hates "bloggers."

Or does he just hate them when it's convenient for him....

It can't be Lee. Not for a whole hour anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back