The Hearsay Law

I am thinking that they have looked into any connection between Deel and Drew, right?
Or, could they be saving that for the trial, if it doesn't pertain to hearsay?
You are correct in that the relationship between Deel and Drew would not be part of the hearsay trial. Only topics relating to hearsay evidence is being brought forth in this pre-trial hearing.

If I were Drew Peterson......I'd be worried. VERY worried right about now.

Just sayin'.

If I were Drew Peterson......I'd be worried. VERY worried right about now.

Just sayin'.

Oh he is worried. When it came out that his wife was missing, it was all a big joke. Now there are no more jokes. He doesn't even cut up with the reporters on his way into court. Yep, he is worried, he didn't think this day would ever come.

Does anyone have any idea who tomorrow's last (for the defense) witness could be? One of the few people I see missing is M.R., and he's got a few arrests so I don't think he'd be very credible, imo
Maybe Drew's mom lol

Does anyone have any idea who tomorrow's last (for the defense) witness could be? One of the few people I see missing is M.R., and he's got a few arrests so I don't think he'd be very credible, imo
Maybe Drew's mom lol

I was thinking either Carcereno or Thomas(DP's son)...or maybe his son Steve???

AND
Dr. Jeffrey Jentzen

I added this info to the archive album.

I wondered how the defense got such a good forensic pathologist to testify.

Here is the connection:
Camille Abood was Andrew Abood's uncle, who was in practice with Andrew's father at his law firm. So, Andrew's cousin Dr. Chris Abood was married to Ruth Otto Abood (deceased), and her sister is married to Jeff Jentzen.

Found it from looking at her obit, and the how-related...ty harms :)

Here's the album link:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Stacy Peterson - Kathleen Savio/

AND
Dr. Jeffrey Jentzen

Here is the connection:
Camille Abood was Andrew Abood's uncle, who was in practice with Andrew's father at his law firm. So, Andrew's cousin Dr. Chris Abood was married to Ruth Otto Abood (deceased), and her sister is married to Jeff Jentzen.

Here's the album link:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Stacy Peterson - Kathleen Savio/
Help me understand here. If Jeffrey Jentzen wasn't present for any of the autopsies how effective would he be?

AND
Dr. Jeffrey Jentzen

Here is the connection:

Here's the album link:

Nice catch, Amanda! :dance: I wonder if the prosecution knows of this connection.

LOL on JB. I just hope he sleeps at trial.

Boo on the seal on the hearsay decision. I guess we won't know until we hear what the witnesses testify to.

I bet this judge is hating it that he is the one who has to hear this case. It is an almost guarenteed bet that it will be appealed, no matter what decision he makes.

An appellate court ruled Thursday that two of Drew Peterson's ex-wives can effectively testify from the grave during the trial of the suburban Chicago police officer charged with murder in one of their deaths and suspected in the other.

snip..."It's very good news," said Charles Pelkie, a spokesman for Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow, after the court released its opinion. "We anticipate a trial later this spring or early in the summer."
http://www.kansascity.com/2012/04/12/3551093/court-gives-ok-for-hearsay-in.html#storylink=rss

I'm so excited! :please::please::please: hoping that they get to broadcast the trial, by the time it happens...this is one trial I'd love to see. I bet Brodski is just sick! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! LOL!

YES. I just watched LIFETIMES version of events. Lordie I hope this guy gets locked up.

I'm behind on things I see. This is absolutely wonderful news and IMO as it should be. Just because Drew murdered them both doesn't mean they should be silenced. I hope their very words help convict him as I think he is guilty of a whole lot more than the murders of two wives........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back