Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Barrosa, but I'm asking again are you there? It's probably obvious (I'm assuming you're there) but I just want to hear it from you. :)

Yep I was there won't say anything else but I knew you guys would be interested. It's very frustrating for us all but as my husband said he is innocent until proven guilty. And there you have it a man's answer. I didn't know what to say to hubby - except I just thought and know as a community justice will prevail x

I initially skimmed by this comment, but now that I have reread it I think you touch on something that really disturbs me. It's safe to think that one person could be a lunatic or somehow deranged or lose thier temper and kill another person, but when you get into the arena of people killing together, it is quite disturbing.

How do you have that conversation?

I remember a case a few years ago in WA where 3 teenage girls were having a sleepover and two of them got to talking about how they would not feel bad about commiting murder and decided then and there that they would kill the third girl. They strangled her to death and buried her under the house. Just like that.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...rder-of-wa-teen/2006/06/22/1150845289970.html

Another thing that really chills me is when there is a woman who is complicit in acquiring victims for a male partner to rape and kill, like Myra Hindley in the infamous moors murders.

How the f*ck do you get involved with that?

It's tragic and its sick and it's inexplicable to me. I can't even begin to imagine how someone would get mixed up with that.

Many years ago, I was shocked++ when I discovered that there are many women out there who sacrifice their own children to keep their man - irrespective of how vile the man is, or whatever he does to the children or gets the mother to do to them.

Too often we hear about children who have died having been physically & emotionally tortured by the "stepfather", without the mother intervening. I fear that the children we hear about are just a small percentage of the children who are treated this way. Often the children have had to die a long agonising death before their plight is acknowledged.

Re women who help their men kill:

Sian Kingi was selected by Val Mae Beck to be a virgin sacrifice for Beck's younger boyfriend to rape and murder. Sian was lured into the trap by Beck who asked Sian to help her find her lost puppy.

Beck died in jail last year (I think) from a heart condition (I think). There was concern that Beck died because she had not received adequate medical treatment for her heart condition. I'm unsure if this was investigated, but an official investigation was proposed.

It's hard to know what to say to this. Hadn't this woman already taken more than her fair share of the world's resources?

Yep I was there won't say anything else but I knew you guys would be interested. It's very frustrating for us all but as my husband said he is innocent until proven guilty. And there you have it a man's answer. I didn't know what to say to hubby - except I just thought and know as a community justice will prevail x

You can give a few bits of information. There is nothing wrong with that. If I had the time, I would come and hang in the town and watch the comings and goings. The media has gone silent. What in the heck are those Queensland Police doing? Looks like they are working Fiji pace...should get the southerners involved to wrap this up. They needs some expertise.

Isadora what do your friends who owned the blue car think now that ABC has been found murdered, are they still close to GBC?

Yes. Remarkably it would appear that they still believe in his innocence. Another couple who were extremely close to Alison still went away to tallebudgera just recently. I think it must be just unimaginable.

Hi. The blue car that was loaned to GBC belongs to a couple who are very close to both Alison and her husband. They are in no way connected to the murder - just happened to be v close friends. I know the names but will not mention them because they are definitely not POI.

How can you justify a statement that someone is not connected to the murder? Do you know who the murderer/s is?

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!! :banghead: Please tell us more about what he was talking about.

Let's look at it from a different perspective - at least the 3 girls are having some fun for a few hours and forgetting about the pain (hopefully)! Kids love shows bags, rides, etc.

Many years ago, I was shocked++ when I discovered that there are many women out there who sacrifice their own children to keep their man - irrespective of how vile the man is, or whatever he does to the children or gets the mother to do to them.

Too often we hear about children who have died having been physically & emotionally tortured by the "stepfather", without the mother intervening. I fear that the children we hear about are just a small percentage of the children who are treated this way. Often the children have had to die a long agonising death before their plight is acknowledged.

Re women who help their men kill:

Sian Kingi was selected by Val Mae Beck to be a virgin sacrifice for Beck's younger boyfriend to rape and murder. Sian was lured into the trap by Beck who asked Sian to help her find her lost puppy.

Beck died in jail last year (I think) from a heart condition (I think). There was concern that Beck died because she had not received adequate medical treatment for her heart condition. I'm unsure if this was investigated, but an official investigation was proposed.

It's hard to know what to say to this. Hadn't this woman already taken more than her fair share of the world's resources?

Yep....Daniel Valerio....Autopsy revealed he had injuries that mimicked someone dying in a major, MAJOR car accident...........In the months before his death, the mother would let the stepfather, poo and pee on him....and he had been in hospital before too with injuries. :( Hubby was badly affected by this case.

Yep I was there won't say anything else but I knew you guys would be interested. It's very frustrating for us all but as my husband said he is innocent until proven guilty. And there you have it a man's answer. I didn't know what to say to hubby - except I just thought and know as a community justice will prevail x[/QUOTE

Sounds to me that he is feeling confident that he won't be arrested??

I wonder Why? Maybe he wont be?

I think it is possible that we will be hanging out here chatting about Why he hasn't been arrested for quite sometime to come...??

I am feeling a little disheartened at the moment....I really feel like QPS know it is him but probably don't have enough evidece to get him....:maddening:

Let's look at it from a different perspective - at least the 3 girls are having some fun for a few hours and forgetting about the pain (hopefully)! Kids love shows bags, rides, etc.

Yip, you're right...good point...although I dont know if I would want my kids there around the whole talk of the town scenario. I would sort of distance them from the Brookfield community for a while specifically considering he is there holding a freaking forum... Poor kids...must have so many unanswered questions...

What is sad is that he is using them to hide behind IMO I pray for allisons soul for peace. My god what a world we live in

Anita Cobby murder.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/young/cobby/1.html

I was in a state after reading this. Why even comment on such a horrendous heinous crime in relation to this one if not knowingly making some comment! Remember the man who made this comment was actually in charge of the Sian Kingi case. You would think of all people HE would know how public opinion can be influenced by such a comment. I don't get it.

That was an horrific crime. I was in Sydney when that happened and even the limited details released were scarring.

Couple of things I got from http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/young/cobby/6.html is the logic and time involved before the father reported Anita missing. Much more likely to behave like that when a loved one goes missing, rather than call police half an hour after her expected return.

This crime also involved group participation. And it involved a female confidante who gave police new evidence rather than being drawn into the case by meeting with the suspect - http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/young/cobby/9.html.

One of the tough male suspects was so scared when being captured, he wet his pants.

Might be no similarity or maybe detectives have pointed out certain similarities in high profile cases to keep the public and perp interest at a high. I think mentioning cases that are emotive will keep public anger and angst at a high (Sian Kingi, Daniel Morcombe, Anita Cobby, all generate immediate and severe hatred for the murderers).

These disgraces who killed Anita Cobby were serious sick cases. Not sure what we're dealing with in Allison's murder. It's slightly more complex, but no less disgusting, imo.

What is sad is that he is using them to hide behind IMO I pray for allisons soul for peace. My god what a world we live in

Thanks for your post Barrosa, ;) we appreciate it. I understand, you not wanting to say too much. Your mind must be running wild with theories etc. Just a yes or no...was he rallying everyone up trying to convince him of his innocence. Did you see ABC's parents there...I can only imagine what they must have thought of this behaviour.

Isadora what do your friends who owned the blue car think now that ABC has been found murdered, are they still close to GBC?

How can you justify a statement that someone is not connected to the murder? Do you know who the murderer/s is?

1) I don't believe I have to justify any statement / opinion I make on this forum
2) the couple are not listed with QPS as POI, therefore will not be named on this forum.
I wrote what I did, because a lot of energy was getting deflected from real sleuthing by wondering whether it was one of his mistress, (plural) car

If he was holding a forum I am sure the media would be twittering it. I do not believe that is true.

The guy who was the ringleader in the Anita Cobby murder, was an absolute frigging lunatic....He was into sexing animals, and slitting their throats just as he was orgasming.....He tried it on a guy in WA....Him and his friends went a raped a guy (his supposed boyfriend) and cut him up good...But the lad lived. He had also attacked another girl about 8 months prior to Anita's murder........He was an absolute maniac.

Do not for one moment put me in the category of those who believe GBC is innocent. Mani, read through my posts and you will get what my thoughts are regarding who the murder/s are.

Exactly what my husband just said to me, plus some other choice words about the coward haha.

If he was holding a forum I am sure the media would be twittering it. I do not believe that is true.

What I think that poster meant (sorry I forgot who posted it). Was that the community was his forum...........Meaning, that the community was his stage.

Feeling very disheartned nothing is happening. Is there the remotest possibility that he's innocent? Is there ANYONE out there who has some inside info and can leak something???

Barossa only mentioned GBC was at the show, are the kids actually there too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong