Can any Journalist ask John the hard questions?

Ames said:
And notice that the ransom letter didn't have ONE single cuss word. Someone that is so angry with John, that he would want to kill his daughter....would have written a profanity laced ransom note (not letter). It certainly wouldn't have started out with Mr. Ramsey...it would have been more like..."You listen here, you Son of A B--ch, I have your f--king daughter." The ransom letter was way too nice...to have been for real. There was absolutely no hatred for John in that letter....IMO.
I agree, to write such a sweet note telling him to be rested and then go bash Jonbenets head in and strangle her . Makes no sense.

Ames said:
And notice that the ransom letter didn't have ONE single cuss word. Someone that is so angry with John, that he would want to kill his daughter....would have written a profanity laced ransom note (not letter). It certainly wouldn't have started out with Mr. Ramsey...it would have been more like..."You listen here, you Son of A B--ch, I have your f--king daughter." The ransom letter was way too nice...to have been for real. There was absolutely no hatred for John in that letter....IMO.
Exactly.It wasn't mean or stern enough.It was too controlled and organized,IMO.

cynpat2000 said:
I agree, to write such a sweet note telling him to be rested and then go bash Jonbenets head in and strangle her . Makes no sense.
Exactly....I guess it was a very "polite intruder"!!! :) How sweet of that "intruder" to think of John's well being. I am surprised that he didn't leave him some roses along with the letter.

JMO8778 said:
Exactly.It wasn't mean or stern enough.It was too controlled and organized,IMO.

Yeah, sorta like John, himself, was dictating to Patsy what to write......

that Patsy was drunk yet now she's controlled enough to fabricate a note with no cuss words...Can you have it both ways...:doh:

ANGRYWOLF said:
that Patsy was drunk yet now she's controlled enough to fabricate a note with no cuss words...Can you have it both ways...:doh:

Geez...you really need to head on over to the courttv boards....you would fit right in, over there. ;) Well, first of all....the murder, I believe happened sometime after they first got home, and the ransom note was written AFTER the murder...well enough time for Patsy to get over the affects of the drinks that she had. PLUS...I believe that John dictated to Patsy what to write...so IF she had of been still buzzing from the drinks at the time of the writing of the note (which as I stated, I don't believe she was) ....it wouldn't have mattered, because all she did was write what John told her to write. Does that answer your question....???

Oh, here we go, just like at CTV...Wolf, do you read/post there?

Possibly being drunk when the incident occurred does not mean she'd still be drunk hours later when she's writing the ransom note to explain the dead child in the basement, especially after the adrenaline rush etc that would be sure to overwhelm one upon realizing they've fractured their child's skull beyond repair and need to create an alternate situation to direct suspicion anywhere else but at them.

And I agree, the RN is quite the opposite of what I'd expect to see from a person so jealous and angry at JR that he'd actually break into the house and kill the youngest child in revenge. "Be rested"? "Gentlemen don't particularly like you"? How about "I hope you rot in hell" and "hate your g**d*** guts"? That RN was obviously written by someone who had never written one before and had no idea how a real ransom note should sound - and knew JR. The "good southern common sense" line just slays me. "Fat cat", indeed!

ANGRYWOLF said:

What's another thread to do with this one? Are the threads merging?

:waitasec:

Jay can tell you I've been there..on courttv.com..although she doesn't want to believe it for some reason...:crazy:
Joe Friday..of Dragnet fame..use to say.."just the facts mam, just the facts"...I didn't think this was a science fiction board...:rolleyes:
I'm only interested in the truth...if people don't like Patsy or John and simply want to bash them..Jon Benet's tragic murder aside...for personal reasons..then I simply am not interested in that...sorry if you don't like that Ames..if it doesn't fit your agenda..:laugh:

/been drinking hours earlier...I know that from my job experience..so hours passing would not necessarily have eliminated proof that she had been drinking...if she had been an alchoholic...her past behavior would have indicated as such and family, friends would have known about it..and so would the police...
There are contradictory theories floating about. Oh Patsy was drunk..or oh Patsy killed Jon Benet in a jealous rage..or she caught John molesting Jon Benet and killed Jon Benet because of that..more likely she would have killed John..her husband for molesting their daughter...or Jon Benet was molested..or was not molested but killed because she wet or soiled the bed...just a bunch of disorganized and confusing speculation :slap:

Some have different views but my view is John or Patsy was messing with jonbenet andthey were caught then one of them picked up a flashlight and went to swing at the other and hit jonbenet by mistake. Then the coverup began - the parent that was molesting jonbenet had to go along with it in order to escape going to jail for molestation of a minor. The garrotte was just a coverup. As was the ridiculous sweet ransom note.:crazy: :twocents:

ANGRYWOLF said:
/been drinking hours earlier...I know that from my job experience..so hours passing would not necessarily have eliminated proof that she had been drinking...if she had been an alchoholic...her past behavior would have indicated as such and family, friends would have known about it..and so would the police...
There are contradictory theories floating about. Oh Patsy was drunk..or oh Patsy killed Jon Benet in a jealous rage..or she caught John molesting Jon Benet and killed Jon Benet because of that..more likely she would have killed John..her husband for molesting their daughter...or Jon Benet was molested..or was not molested but killed because she wet or soiled the bed...just a bunch of disorganized and confusing speculation :slap:

Except the Ramseys did talk or cooperate with the police for months after that....so impossible to give Patsy a test for alcohol.

So what do YOU think happened that night Angrywolf?

did it...
I was a member of court tv.com...My name there was MCHIGHLANDER..and yes I was thrown out...Anybody who knows what it is like there..knows people get kicked out regularly...heck..for arguing about sports..religion..even cooking !!!I got kicked out for arguing about politics. No big deal....for me.:)

ANGRYWOLF said:
did it...
I was a member of court tv.com...My name there was MCHIGHLANDER..and yes I was thrown out...Anybody who knows what it is like there..knows people get kicked out regularly...heck..for arguing about sports..religion..even cooking !!!I got kicked out for arguing about politics. No big deal....for me.:)
Both McHighlander and Angrywolf are banned hats at CTV.

send me to jail for arguing politics...heck my side won in November..so I'm happy...:innocent:

ANGRYWOLF said:

My father was a violent and horrible drunk and turned our home to hell many times. But if a neighbor came over or called on the phone or if the police came by he did a total about face, he could turn deadly calm and talk his way out of it. It makes my heart ache to think back and remember how easily he fooled help away just to shut the door or hang up the phone and turn on my mom again.

My life now is nothing like my childhood but the lessons I learned are still with me.

And besides PR didn't have to be 'drunk' a few drinks can make a huge difference to some people. She could have been clear sober when JonBenet was actually murdered it really doesn't prove anything.

Oh and by the way calling posters here losers is against TOS.

Jubie

jubie said:
My father was a violent and horrible drunk and turned our home to hell many times. But if a neighbor came over or called on the phone or if the police came by he did a total about face, he could turn deadly calm and talk his way out of it. It makes my heart ache to think back and remember how easily he fooled help away just to shut the door or hang up the phone and turn on my mom again.

My life now is nothing like my childhood but the lessons I learned are still with me.

And besides PR didn't have to be 'drunk' a few drinks can make a huge difference to some people. She could have been clear sober when JonBenet was actually murdered it really doesn't prove anything.

Oh and by the way calling posters here losers is against TOS.

Jubie
I just finished reading Richard McCann's books "Just a boy" and "Into the light" - heart wrenching stuff. Their mother was the first victim of the Yorkshire Ripper and their father was an abusive man whom everyone outside the family thought was a great man. He tried to drown Richard in the bath.

Jayelles said:
I just finished reading Richard McCann's books "Just a boy" and "Into the light" - heart wrenching stuff. Their mother was the first victim of the Yorkshire Ripper and their father was an abusive man whom everyone outside the family thought was a great man. He tried to drown Richard in the bath.

I really don't think back too much but Angrywolf is wrong to think Patsy couldn't go from rage to control wihtin a few hours, I think it only lasted a couple seconds.

Jubie

ANGRYWOLF said:
:waitasec:

Jay can tell you I've been there..on courttv.com..although she doesn't want to believe it for some reason...:crazy:
Joe Friday..of Dragnet fame..use to say.."just the facts mam, just the facts"...I didn't think this was a science fiction board...:rolleyes:
I'm only interested in the truth...if people don't like Patsy or John and simply want to bash them..Jon Benet's tragic murder aside...for personal reasons..then I simply am not interested in that...sorry if you don't like that Ames..if it doesn't fit your agenda..:laugh:
My AGENDA? Try it doesn't fit the EVIDENCE!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back