Interview w/ John Ramsey

Kim Ii said:
Sorry, Blue, in the "real" world, perjury's perjury, period. I used to work as a Legal Assistant for years (litigation). My hubby, a lawyer, has also stated that perjury is against the law, no matter what the circumstances...

Seems to me you're trying to twist the law to suit your theory regarding this case. I've re-read all of the books on this case, all of the info. I could glean on the Internet, and I've turned myself around on the BDI theory. Burke was never, ever, considered a suspect, by Steve Thomas or anyone else, and that includes those that feel the family had something to do with JonBenet's death. He's never been considered a suspect...I think it's time to lay to rest the Burke did it theory. Sorry Blue...

Sorry Kim Ii, I guess you didn't read the right books. If I'm close to being right about my BDI theory, then Burke's juvenile records are sealed and NO ONE of authority can divulge that information, even under oath during a deposition, without approval by the court. IOW, they can legally lie under oath.

Colorado Children's Code (under age 18):

"Persons who have had their juvenile records sealed may lawfully and properly reply that no such record exists. However, the record is still available to the district attorney, law enforcement, the courts, and the department of human services. Government agencies cannot show the records to anyone without an order from the court."

Burke's juvenile records have been sealed since the grand jury disbanded in 1999.

JMO

candy said:
AP Interview: John Ramsey says he wants to give back to community
If Ramsey wants to give back to a community, he can start by paying back the city of Boulder for all the money they spent investigating his faux-crime.

BlueCrab, why do you claim knowledge of the real world? :waitasec:

Nehemiah, that wasn't very nice, pointing out a mistake by SSocks. Weve hu awone. :slap:

I hope he does run and win, the more Patsy gets exposure the better. :laugh: :innocent:

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to election day. (We need a singing smiley.)

16ramsey.jpg

http://www.record-eagle.com/2004/mar/16ramsey.htm

"I'm not afraid of dying like I used to be, because wherever JonBenet went, that's where I'm going."

Like I said, fear of death compensated by fantasy. Gee Patsy, have you also been SAVED, DELIVERED and will you share in John's VICTORY? Are you and John perhaps fulfilling the meaning of Psalms 118, self sacrifice, by giving back to "the community"?

The above quote is the motive, btw. Patsy will continue to "explain", just like she did in DOI.

I wonder, on inauguration day, will she wear purple?

"Wherever we go, whatever we do, we're gonna go through it together." (Again, we need a singing smiley.)

"His wife has started a Web site development and promotion company. John Ramsey is assisting the project but not working full-time as he explores a legislative campaign."

Patsy designing web sites?--WTF!!
I thought they stayed off the internet!
And what happened to their "Name Your Favorite Intruder" web site?
Don't you think that a mother of a murdered child would put up a site where you could turn in tips, as her very first project?!

"I'm not afraid of dying like I used to be, because wherever JonBenet went, that's where I'm going."

When I die I hope I'll be going to a place where I can slap the chit out of you, Patsy!

BrotherMoon said:

Like I said, fear of death compensated by fantasy. Gee Patsy, have you also been SAVED, DELIVERED and will you share in John's VICTORY? Are you and John perhaps fulfilling the meaning of Psalms 118, self sacrifice, by giving back to "the community"?

The above quote is the motive, btw. Patsy will continue to "explain", just like she did in DOI.

I wonder, on inauguration day, will she wear purple?

"Wherever we go, whatever we do, we're gonna go through it together." (Again, we need a singing smiley.)
bump!!!!!!

No matter what the owner name says, I'm told that that is the one she is with. She may not own it.

candy said:
No matter what the owner name says, I'm told that that is the one she is with. She may not own it.

It makes sense. Laurie Hodgson designed Linda Mason's web site. Linda Mason is the interior decorator who visited Patsy in October of 1996 at the Boulder house, posted many pictures of the Charlevoix house on her own web site as publicity for her services, and was the woman Patsy called at the last minute to have the house decorated for the famous Charlevoix Christmas visit. Laurie also, in 2003, took on as a partner in her business Shelly Witthoeft. The Witthoefts lived down the street from the Ramseys in Charlevoix. They were mentioned in DOI, and they contributed writing to the Linda McLean book JONBENET'S MOTHER. So I think it is likely in the extreme that Laurie, Linda, Shelly and Patsy were very tight in their friendships, and with Laurie's business. LLH Graphics, having expanded its offerings in the past year to web hosting and directory services (it previously only offered web design), it would be advantageous for Laurie to have access to whatever money the Ramseys might have to throw around so she could purchase web hosting servers, and Patsy has nothing to do.

When the law speaks of a juvenile record being sealed - it means a criminal record. Burke has no criminal record. His GJ testimony is already "sealed" as is everyone elses' who testified.

BC, I respect your BDI theory. However, one cannot lie under oath. One can say that he cannot answer a question or that he is not permitted to answer the question. The fact that that response would lead others to read between the lines doesn't matter. He is still required to answer truthfully, or to explain that he cannot answer truthfully. Most likely, a sidebar or in chambers discussion would ensue, wherein the witness would explain why he truthfully answered that he is not permitted to answer the question. If the judge agreed, the questioner would be required to move on. Under no circumstances is it permissible to lie under oath.

Shylock said:
Don't you think that a mother of a murdered child would put up a site where you could turn in tips, as her very first project?!

When I die I hope I'll be going to a place where I can slap the chit out of you, Patsy!

After 7+ years, a BPD investigation, Smit investigating, the Ramseys private detectives investigating, the DA's office, and probably 1000's of tips called in, I doubt there are many new tips out there. But if so, surely the tipster could figure out where to send it.

If you believe in near death experiences(which I do) of people who have come back from death, the afterlife is a place of radiant beauty and consuming love. There was one instance however (as described on unsolved mysteries) where a vain, selfish, maniplative man "died" and found himself in a dark unfriendly place where he was assailed by evil men and women. Taking your statement, Patsy will go to that dark place because of complicity in JB's death, but you will find yourself there also, to administer a rebuke.

vicktor said:
There was one instance however (as described on unsolved mysteries) where a vain, selfish, maniplative man "died" and found himself in a dark unfriendly place where he was assailed by evil men and women.

Before his near-death experience, Rev. Howard Storm, a Professor of Art at Northern Kentucky University, was not a very pleasant man. He was an avowed atheist and was hostile to every form of religion and those who practiced it. He often would use rage to control everyone around him and he didn’t find joy in anything. Anything that wasn’t seen, touched or felt, he had no faith in. He knew with certainty that the material world was the full extent of everything that was. He considered all belief systems associated with religion to be fantasies for people to deceive themselves with. Beyond what science said, there was nothing else.

On June 1, 1985, at the age of 38, Howard Storm had a near-death experience due to a perforation of the stomach and his life was forever changed. His near-death experience is one of the most profound, if not the most profound, afterlife experience I have ever documented. His life was so immensely changed after his near-death experience that he resigned as a professor and devoted his time to attending the United Theological Seminary to become a United Church of Christ minister.

http://www.near-death.com/storm.html

But here's one ya gotta read:
On December, 1943, George Ritchie died of pneumonia. Nine minutes later, miraculously and unaccountably, he returned to life to tell of his amazing near-death experience in the afterlife.

His near-death experience was the one that profoundly moved Raymond Moody to begin seriously investigating the near-death experience. Since Dr. Moody is considered to be the "father of the near-death experience," Dr. Ritchie's near-death experience is in a class of its own.

You will find his experience to be one of the most profound near-death experiences ever documented. The following is Dr. George Ritchie's awesome near-death experience excerpted from his ground-breaking books, Return From Tomorrow and his follow-up book, My Life After Dying.

http://www.near-death.com/ritch.html

BrotherMoon said:
John Ramsey had nothing to do with the death of his daughter. Let him run, let him prove his worthiness, and may the increase in exposure create a tripwire for Patsy.

Amen, BrotherMoon!

I think John is completely innocent of this crime. I have a hunch he is a decent man. And I know that is an unpopular opinion...

If only I understood the reasons why he still stands by Patsy after all of this...

I see his run for office as a positive thing. Could he be trying to break from Patsy with this move? To come clean? I don't know. I guess we will see.

nellicat said:
BC, I respect your BDI theory. However, one cannot lie under oath. One can say that he cannot answer a question or that he is not permitted to answer the question. The fact that that response would lead others to read between the lines doesn't matter. He is still required to answer truthfully, or to explain that he cannot answer truthfully. Most likely, a sidebar or in chambers discussion would ensue, wherein the witness would explain why he truthfully answered that he is not permitted to answer the question. If the judge agreed, the questioner would be required to move on. Under no circumstances is it permissible to lie under oath.

nellicat,

During a deposition there is no judge to approach for a sidebar or discussion in chambers. I agree one cannot lie under oath, but neither can one violate the law. If my theory about the GJ solving the crime and children too young to prosecute were involved is close to being right, then Beckner had to choose which law to violate when he answered, and, IMO, he correctly chose not to violate the Children's Code.

The Colorado Children's Code is clear:

"Persons who have had their juvenile records sealed may lawfully and properly reply that no such record exists."

And:

"Government agencies cannot show the records to anyone without an order from the court."

Beckner did not have an order from the court.

JMO

WolfmarsGirl said:
I think John is completely innocent of this crime.

I think both John AND Patsy are innocent in the killing of JonBenet. They are, however, deeply involved in a coverup that protects Burke.

But I wonder how you, me, and the rest of the posters on this forum would respond much differently under similar circumstances.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back