2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBP schooling again. conspiracy? Really JB, really? Maya contradicting Robin, both part of the letter exchange. Melich interviewing Maya, Belich alleged to correct Maya based on conversations she had with Robin.

HBP is digging deeper than M could ever do.

What do you hope to gain by talking to KB? Derk is not going to be used by the state, are you going to call her, and if so, what purpose.

To impeach Robin Adams?

Oi vey --

Mel

I think the judge is not going to allow JB and CM to rattle on all day.

Now JB's blaming his stupid motions on having deadlines that forced him to think ahead

I want to pinch The Judge!He makes the cutest faces.Loves me some JP!

JB is weaselling, HHJP holding his weaselly little paws to the fire on this one. I predict this will be thrown out.

ROFLMAO!!!!! OMG, I love this! And they just took Robyn Adams depo this Tuesday...LOL!!

HA!! Judge Perry brings up JB's motion to supress statements by Maya.

Ithink His Honor's not buying the conspiracy theory

Having to school the [Baez] this am............JBP not in such a good mood today......silly motions like this not gonna go too far. "I'm assuming you filed this in good faith" LOL (JBP to JB)

...JP not happy. Really picking apart JBs motion, not letting them off the hook with maybes. JB not defending well, CM chiming in (doing better than JB), IMHO judge finds this dubious We shall see

Watching JB squirm is such fun.
HHJP- now you say you want MDerkovic as a witness- you previously filed a motion to suppress her statement - now which is it? CM looks surprised at that - What do you hope to gain from her ? JB clears his throat....

Poor Judge, he really thought anything having to do with Baez could be wrapped up in 15 minutes.

Here we go...JBP is going to school the Defense...

Straight and to the point, JB should take a lesson from that attorney.

Funny how when the judge is talking KC is all about looking at him. Let her family testify and she is writing like a maniac.

ROFLMAO!!!!! OMG, I love this! And they just took Robyn Adams depo this Tuesday...LOL!!

Hastily, and in order to get rid of Kathi Belich. LOL

They have NEVER deposed Maya D.

Oh brother....:banghead: :loser:

Awesome, I think he is going to rule on this right now, I thought we would have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member