The case for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO

None of us know the exact number of people...but apparently there are whole lot of people--everywhere--who are doubting the competence of the SDSO right now.
I think LE should be more worried that a murderer is laughing at them than what the family says. The family wants answers. I wish LE would wake up and take a serious hard look at this case. LE were blinded by Max's accident and they let JS totally manipulate them. LE was not NEUTRAL and thorough and they may have protected a murderer and let evidence slip away. Believe me the murderer is laughing away at them.

So true. I think it was a very thorough investigation.

JMO

It is not thorough in my mind unless they know exactly who was on the beach, at what time and what they were yelling... in such a small place... people know... that could be tracked down. But it wasn't!

If I heard a woman scream for help... and the police come and say did it come from t he mansion or on the beach.... I would say.... that is your job to figure out.... recreate
it if you want..have someone scream from the beach and at the mansion.... let's BE SURE!

This is a DEATH for pete's sake. I would expect LE to say.... we were able to track down the kids at the beach and confirm the time and that one of them does recall they screamed for help.

I get that LE just "thinks" it was probably kids at the beach. Does the LE guy answering these questions have a problem effectively communicating or is he just flipping off lame responses? As the Today Show piece... said.... they just keep explaining it away.... but they don't actually investigate!!!

Will you all please look at the signature on page 5 of this document and tell me what you think about the block letter signature. Thanks!! Can anyone do a screen shot? Wish we had the message on the door to compare the two.

http://www.medicis.com/company/AR09.pdf

Found this and a discussion on Coronado Patch.

They stated in the PC that it took hours and hours of study to recreate those bindings on her hands.

Yes, hours and hours of study and, I feel sure, including hours and hours ofrehearsing/practice by the police officer who did the simulation.

Stating that in the PC implies that Rebecca -- with no known knot-tying knowledge or experience -- somehow intuitively? knew she could kill herself quickly and efficiently by means of that complicated process. Doesn't stating that in the PC seriously weaken LE's suicide theory?

Will you all please look at the signature on page 5 of this document and tell me what you think about the block letter signature. Thanks!! Can anyone do a screen shot? Wish we had the message on the door to compare the two.

WOW!!! that is NOT a font that is a real signature.... I am speachless...

Capital letters!!!

How interesting!! And perhaps that's the reason why the message on the door was not shown to the public (or to Rebecca's family, AFAIK). MOO.

How interesting!! And perhaps that's the reason why the message on the door was not shown to the public (or to Rebecca's family, AFAIK). MOO.

JS could have asked them not to... citing privacy but the real reason could be to protect himself or AS.

My emotional reaction to his signature..... is like a punch in the gut.... my hands are shaking...

we could use a hand writing expert... to tell us a few thing about him..

JS could have asked them not to... citing privacy but the real reason could be to protect himself or AS.

Absolutely!

But the words of the message were not considered private, as the message has been reported around the world by now. So, imo I think you're probably right that similarities between the block-lettering stye of the message and the block-lettering style of JS's most unusual signature were JS's principal motive in requesting that the message not be shown by LE. . .and the sheriff was most accommodating, of course. MOO.

I did a screen capture earlier, SunnieRN. It's at

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148929&page=5

Also posted on the photo thread. :seeya:

I should have known you would have done that already!! Thanks!!! I wonder if this is the reason the door was painted over in such a hurry?

Where is this source that the door was painted over?

I should have known you would have done that already!! Thanks!!! I wonder if this is the reason the door was painted over in such a hurry?

I wouldn't be surprised. Figured I should get a capture just in case it disappeared from the site.

My emotional reaction to his signature..... is like a punch in the gut.... my hands are shaking...

we could use a hand writing expert... to tell us a few thing about him..

You rang?
I am an amateur graphologist. Is the sig on the last page of the pdf above?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82