MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had your optimism, MyBelle.

When I've watched Mom weep in the videos, I see intense grief - grief, IMO, that seems to say "I wish I could turn back time & undo what can't be undone."

JMO

My problem with her weeping is that it seems she can turn it on and off easily. I wonder if she's weeping more for herself and what she knows is ahead? Because I think there is going to be an end to this really soon or at least that is my wishful thinking.

JMO

If there was an "accident" being covered up, how would the mom cover it up? Wouldn't the children wake up if she were cleaning? How could she leave the house undetected with the baby? Where would she put Lisa? How come LE hasn't found Lisa if mom did do something? She couldn't have gone far with children in the home because she'd run the risk of one or both of them waking up to her being gone. With lights on everywhere, I think it would draw attention to the house especially if she's runnin' around unlocking doors, punching screens, and cleaning up. Oh and then there's the non barking dog. So... I still don't know and I don't think there's enough evidence pointing to mom.

If it was mom, she had to have had help imo.

That's a good model year! I hear they placed their babies in the finest dresser drawers back then. They surrounded the nicest drawers they had with handmade blankets for the little ones to sleep in.

I'm a 1964 model. It was a tough year. It was after the Kennedy assassination.....parents were depressed and put us in those terrible cribs with the slatted sides. Get your head stuck in there and you might as well be on the guillotine.

more off topic but;
I was in kindergarten when Kennedy was assassinated. I remember getting sent home from school, my mom crying when I got home, crying too but not really understanding what was going on. I guess it was my first awareness of death and presidents too. I knew about Elvis already though... okay back on topic....

I am having a hard time with this case. The parents story doesn't make sense in terms of an intruder but it's also a horrible cover story. could it really be one of those rare stranger abductions?

I hope we find out if there was a call or text 2:30ish and if so, to/from whom.

My problem with her weeping is that it seems she can turn it on and off easily.

Another thing I have been accused of, to the point it was once said I had histrionic personality disorder! People often misread my emotions. When I watched tonight I identified with the way she was answering questions as well as the interrupting. I do that all of the time. I interject when something comes to mind that I think is important and blurt it out before I either forget or it drives me nuts. Just my perspective.

"You have to bring her back because...

" her brothers miss her..."

"She's the glue that holds" us all together or holds everything together.

"We need her. We have to have her. She's our link that ties everybody together."

There's a demanding tone that seems "off" to me. I think it would feel more authentic to my ears and heart if the parents led with pleading, to talk into the cameras trying to reach out to wherever whoever and say something like: Please don't hurt her. please, please bring our little girl home... But maybe this would not be recommended language. IDK.

And why, why, why doesn't Irwin return the touches and affection Bradley gives to him and seeks? Some of the videos make him look like a zombie. IMO

If there was an "accident" being covered up, how would the mom cover it up? Wouldn't the children wake up if she were cleaning? How could she leave the house undetected with the baby? Where would she put Lisa? How come LE hasn't found Lisa if mom did do something? She couldn't have gone far with children in the home because she'd run the risk of one or both of them waking up to her being gone. With lights on everywhere, I think it would draw attention to the house especially if she's runnin' around unlocking doors, punching screens, and cleaning up. Oh and then there's the non barking dog. So... I still don't know and I don't think there's enough evidence pointing to mom.

If it was mom, she had to have had help imo.

I agree with your overall assessment. When my son was 10 he knew everything going on with me and his little sister. !0 yr olds are nosy and intelligent and energetic. I could never have kept a secret like the death and cover up of his little sister. NEVER. If she woke up with a nightmare or coughing or throwing up, he would usually hear the ruckus and stick his head in. Maybe that is just his personality, but I think 10 yr olds are pretty much like that overall. And that was a small house.

Now some have speculated that maybe one of the boys accidentally injured her, and mom is covering up. But I do not think that boys that young would be able to keep such a toxic, horrendous secret themselves. imoo

Did I miss it or is there a reward yet? I know that about 10,000 pages back I read that posters were going to go up. Are those up?

"We need her. We have to have her. She's our link that ties everybody together."

There's a demanding tone that seems "off" to me. I think it would feel more authentic to my ears and heart if the parents led with pleading, to talk into the cameras trying to reach out to wherever whoever and say something like: Please don't hurt her. please, please bring our little girl home... But maybe this would not be recommended language. IDK.

And why, why, why doesn't Irwin return the touches and affection Bradley gives to him and seeks? Some of the videos make him look like a zombie. IMO

BBM - Thank you for asking that - I wondered about that from the beginning. However, I do know that we are all different and I am a very affectionate person and would be practically sitting on my husband/parter's lap in anguish. But then again, the emotional drain would probably make me a zombie as well.

In one interview, Jeremy made a comment about Lisa being the most important person in the world to him (I'm paraphrasing) and then he changed it to "us." That's one reason I thought maybe their relationship was already on the rocks and maybe Lisa's "abduction" is a way to hang on to him a bit longer. I really can't fully grasp what goes on in the minds of a mother who may have harmed her child. Or the mind of a father who may be perfectly innocent.

JMO

Is there a link to the interviews done today?

Also is there a report about LE bringing the parents to the wooded area and there being an argument? TIA

There's a demanding tone that seems "off" to me.

I think it's just her personality. I would probably have the same tone. But even though I identify with how she is responding it is extremely difficult to say whether or not she is innocent or suspect. I need to watch more video clips to see what I think.

Can anyone give an example of a case where a mother either accidentally killed her child or one of the siblings killed the child and then the mother set it up to look like a kidnapping and disposed of the beloved child?

And, please don't say Casey Anthony....I won't even go there...

My dad was a policeman and we had lived in Mount Isa where the Chamberlains had lived and dad was still in contact with the police there. One theory that alot of police and locals beleived was that the oldest boy had done something to Azaria to make her stop crying. I still hear that theory even to this day as teachers and neighbours had come out and said he was a terror of a kid................but as we now know....the dingo really did take her baby.

Another thing I have been accused of, to the point it was once said I had histrionic personality disorder! People often misread my emotions. When I watched tonight I identified with the way she was answering questions as well as the interrupting. I do that all of the time. I interject when something comes to mind that I think is important and blurt it out before I either forget or it drives me nuts. Just my perspective.

I guess I don't get your point. I think it possible the mother may have a medical explanation for her behavior but that doesn't make her innocent of having a hand in Lisa's disappearance.

JMO

I guess I don't get your point. I think it possible the mother may have a medical explanation for her behavior but that doesn't make her innocent of having a hand in Lisa's disappearance.

JMO

I never said I thought she was or wasn't innocent. I'm just saying her behavior doesn't necessarily mean she is guilty.

I watched JJ interview twice tonight. It is so hard for me to get a read on the parents for some reason. I see true grief and sorrow coming from mom.
But like you point out, what is she truly sorry about?

There are just so many confusing circumstances here. I am stumped. :mad:

Likewise.

I watched JJ at 10 PM in my area after reading others thoughts on it while I watched the Rangers beat the Tigers tonight. I expected something totally different when I did finally see the show. I see a truly grieving mother whom can barely hold it together to speak. Tears and all. The father is pretty much taking it all in and supporting the mother of his baby as he knows her far better than we do. I was expecting something different but happy to see there were in fact tears as so many here lead me to believe it was fake crying. I almost didnt watch it as I didnt want to see another dry cry mother.
Im back on the fence. I had originally due to statistics thought it must have been a parent. But with no scents no trail and now a teen w the garage code Im not buying the mom did it. The rumored call or text that may have happened could have been the kidnapper checking to see if the mother was awake or if she had her phone near by. Whomever did this knows this family and where the phones are kept at night and that the father was working. And that the dog sleeps outside at the back of the home.
I too have started to wonder if I am a bad mother to my three as well cause if in fact the mother or father did not do this, many of the circumstances we have been made aware of from that evening could be my home at any given time. Falling asleep w out locking the door esp if the man of the house is usually there to do it, bdrm doors closed and a kiddo in the parent bed. And a no barking vicious dog. Lol. May this sweet baby girl be found safe and sound.

Shows we all read people and actions differently.

I too wanna know what exactly she is so tearful over, an accident or a kidnapping? I know I would be extremely upset either way.

JMO

I never said I thought she was or wasn't innocent. I'm just saying her behavior doesn't necessarily mean she is guilty.

I doubt LE is just going by her behavior, though. I don't believe they would tell her she flunked a poly unless they have some type of evidence that proves she lied about something.

JMO

I doubt LE is just going by her behavior, though. I don't believe they would tell her she flunked a poly unless they have some type of evidence that proves she lied about something.

JMO

Oh I agree. I've just read many posts that have brought her behavior into question and used as a reason to why they think she had something to do with the disappearance or knows more than she claims.

Hi all :)

Years back a baby was abducted from a prominent couple here in NZ. The Mother and Father looked down into the camera lense and begged to have their baby returned - but ALSO they informed the kidnapper what allergies the baby had, what formula she was used to, what comforts her, what nappies to buy, her favourite food etc. They were so worried that the person who took her wouldn't know how to care for her so felt the need to let them know how, in the hopes the person was watching and would take note. They felt their baby was alive, and she was. They did get her back.

I would have expected something similar from this couple, if they truly believed she was taken.

I admit beinf from NZ I have not read every article or seen all the interviews - but what I have seen is not convincing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck