IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
but Ft. Wayne is very close to OHIO, been there and crossed over.
So MP could of also just like kennedy!

Yes, Hicksville, OH is just over the boarder from Ft. Wayne. Very strange we have another RSO (against Ali) with ties to both Ft. Wayne and Centerville, IA

Is this the same guy, If it is, he is from Hicksville, OH. Hang on for the rest, that is just across the line from Ft. Wayne.

Yep, it sure is, I used to go to drink there before 21 because their laws were different than Indiana. It was legal to drink beer & wine if you were over 18 but under 21.

I am really trying to figure this out. If this guy is a serial killer why did he mess up so bad in this case? It is like there was no thought or planning. Any ideas?

I am really trying to figure this out. If this guy is a serial killer why did he mess up so bad in this case? It is like there was no thought or planning. Any ideas?

I was wondering the exact same thing. It seems strange that he would confess so easily or leave evidense right there in the MH. It is almost as if he wanted to get caught.

I am sure this has been posted, but were Ali's disabilities from birth or were they from a trauma? tia

Wow. Once again, you deliver a powerful, profound post.

This is the reality for many people today. And the thing is, the majority are good people who have just given up. But, those whose characters may not be that great to begin with, are worsened by such circumstances. And while they may not be worthy of empathy to many, their children certainly are. We have simply failed as a society in our focus, our priorities.

And you, as always, accomplish more with ten words than I manage in a hundred. :)

Thank you!

Park employees packed up the wheelchair ramp and attached mobile home No. 20 to the back of a truck Friday. The only things that were left behind where cinderblocks and the back steps. The mobile home has been moved to a private, secured location.
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/indiana/plumadores-trailer-towed-away-at-officials-request

I think it will become official over the next couple of days that Plumadore did not give an accurate recounting of the events leading to Ali's death. They took the wheelchair ramp and the actual trailer, but left the steps, which is where he originally hit her in the head? I'm not buying that. JMO.

got lazy? maybe he didn't kill before.......just molested?
but all the plastic bags and trophies?
Him confessing so quick also puzzles me.
Don't know what to think anymore.:furious:

Oh, I hope we can get a forum...I want to sleuth places/crimes/people, but I can't cuz the info. is so spread out in the threads, dad gum it!!!

Ok. I don't get it. Melissa S. who claims she is Godmother to Aliahna just recently posted on Lyle M. Facebook and wrote on his wall as if she was introducing herself to him the 1st time by saying Hello she is Aliahna Godmother. But I aave seen conversation and tags of a young teenage girl Tagged Lyle M. sept 28th. Melissa is in Iowa and Lyle is in Fort Wayne.Both of them had Michael Plumadore on friend list before it was taken down.

Something is not right. I'm sure melissa and Lyle were married. Google Melissa Moser and you will find her. WTH is going on???

according to the pics, he considers himself a Juggalo and he listens to ICP so much that he has their name tattooed on his arm. that explains a lot.

O/T
John Gardner a CA murderer was a juggalo........I remember looking that up.
He raped and mudered 2 girls (runners, hiking) parents were into odd
running sex group HARES? I'm so upset I can't even remember names.
Amber Dubois and Chelsea

also Juggalo was mentioned with Hailey Dunn and shawn adkins

Maybe it's the first time he was caught?

I've had to step away and I probably will again. This case is so bad.
It reminds me of Zahra.

Has it been verified that Aliahna's disabilities were from birth or could they have happened afterward from a beating, neglect or worse?

I noticed that one poster had mentioned Aliahna had been molested three times but so far only two times have come to light. Could the third one have been by her grandfather?

Have any of her teachers or classmates come forward with any information on what they had observed or what Aliahna talked about (other than being excited about spending some time away from her home)? I wonder why it was that way anyway? Was her home life also bad?

What is all this about parents having to have adult time? Aliayah's mother also said she had to have some "adult time" and we know that Casey had to have her "adult time".

The belief is that no serial killer will ever turn themselves in, and that they only get better at their trade. That's not always true. A very select few have turned themselves in to stop their own killing sprees or just because they got tired. I think even Bundy said he was glad he got caught. (I'm not sure it was Bundy, but it was one of the more famous ones.)

A lot more make subconscious mistakes that there is no explanation for them making. Ali was a high risk victim, both in terms of her risk and the risk to him. She was a high risk victim because of her circumstances, and she was high risk for him because he was the last one to be seen with her, he knew her, so on and so forth. To me, that is someone that has done the action, but not so much of the planning. Makes me wonder, if he is a serial, if maybe he wasn't part of a team, or if there wasn't someone that helped him with the planning portion. His victim choice was bad, his staging was bad, and his disposal was beyond bad, because he kept everything that could be identified.

Disclaimer: I am not saying that he is a serial killer, I believe he might be, but that is in no way confirmed, only speculated on.

I honestly am wondering if he was "stalking" Aliahna. Stalking is the best word I can come up with now. She was his prize so to speak. The one person that he would try not to kill. For whatever reason he killed her and got stupid with the murder b/c that was not what he wanted to happen.

ITA not my kids. He may be a serial - but this victim was too high risk. His others could have been transient, latch key kids or even runaways (or at least once missing LE chalked them up to a runaway - KWIM?)

The taking of the whole trailer is just so bizarre. I'm wondering what else was in that freezer.................................................................................

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member