GUILTY CO - Leann 'Annie' Meyer, 51, Wheat Ridge, 23 Feb 2013

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/1015392/391/Minnesota-native-missing-for-three-weeks

Nothing new on Annie. Have they been able to find the roommate, MM? Come on MM, help find Annie.

The roommate was gone before we knew about this on Websleuths. Does it seem strange that no one has put out a missing flyer for her? I wonder if she has a job or works anywhere. She must have friends, family or neighbors that at least have a clue about what she looks like and where she might be. I thought Leann's face book might have a picture, but it really looks so bare, like it has been edited or parts deleted. I feel that finding the roommate will help find Leann, and hope that LE can make that happen soon.

If any of Leann's family or friends should stumble upon here, PLEASE consider creating a 'Find Leann Meyer' facebook page- something that family, friends and the general public can share, in hopes of getting her name out there. Really hope someone close to her will step up and get more proactive than I have found thus far.

Also- here is a thread that family can find helpful
Missing Checklist - If you have a loved one missing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Why would someone make arrangements to have a missing person's cat taken care of, unless they knew the person was going to continue to be missing? It was stated that Leann would not leave her cat. Even if she won the lottery & decided to re-locate, she would have taken her cat.

I know it is crazy IMHO that this room mate hasn't been FOUND and interviewed in person yet, that we are aware of...I mean really?? this possible evading LE isn't boding too well in that person's favor ...crazy odd.
And 2 cars missing????
I haven't been able to hone in completely on this room mate.....yet

If any of Leann's family or friends should stumble upon here, PLEASE consider creating a 'Find Leann Meyer' facebook page- something that family, friends and the general public can share, in hopes of getting her name out there. Really hope someone close to her will step up and get more proactive than I have found thus far.

Also- here is a thread that family can find helpful
Missing Checklist - If you have a loved one missing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sure hope they get something set up soon. There's actually another friend that talked to Leann on the phone, about the 23rd. That is probably the last known contact with Leann. The phone friend, LJ, was meeting with others to get flyers out and searches going. It sure would be nice to get a site up with communication from some of the locals.

I've been going back and forth on this for days, so I'm just going to say it. My gut says that "roommate" might be a euphemism for "significant other", which would open up a whole new area for consideration.

I've been going back and forth on this for days, so I'm just going to say it. My gut says that "roommate" might be a euphemism for "significant other", which would open up a whole new area for consideration.

I've been thinking that from day 1, and do not know why they did not jump on that from the beginning. I hope they find Leann soon. It's been over 2 weeks now.

don't they even have the vehicles listed on the flyers???? that is important!

I called in a tip on Friday, saw a lady who had some similar characteristics walking around in Arvada, looking a bit disoriented. Have not heard back but it was likely not Annie. It's so strange that she's missing and two vehicles also missing. :(

Oh this just makes me mad!!!

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/03/11/roommate-of-missing-woman-hires-attorney-still-wont-talk/

Roommate Of Missing Woman Remains Silent, Hires Attorney

Meyer and other friends say they are dismayed that Meyer’s roommate, Melissa Miller, has been silent. Police have said they wanted to speak with Miller and now confirm that she has retained an attorney and will not talk to authorities. Friends say Miller won’t answer the phone or return calls.

Oh this just makes me mad!!!

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/03/11/roommate-of-missing-woman-hires-attorney-still-wont-talk/

Roommate Of Missing Woman Remains Silent, Hires Attorney

Meyer and other friends say they are dismayed that Meyer’s roommate, Melissa Miller, has been silent. Police have said they wanted to speak with Miller and now confirm that she has retained an attorney and will not talk to authorities. Friends say Miller won’t answer the phone or return calls.

IMO, these are the actions of someone who knows where Annie is and has something to do with her missing. I don't feel this is going to turn out well. Lord, I hope I am wrong.

The roommate is just silently screaming I'm guilty. MOO

IMO, these are the actions of someone who knows where Annie is and has something to do with her missing. I don't feel this is going to turn out well. Lord, I hope I am wrong.

I agree with you.

The roommate asked someone to take care of Annie's cat, and that is the only positive action I can credit her with, so far. She needs to be upfront with LE, and let them know whatever it takes to help find Annie. This is about Annie.

oh my word- an attorney??? usually I wait for facts, but heigh ho that screams guilty- of something

DO any of these people , family/friends, even know this room mate??? Like how long has she been there, anything- no one seems to know anything of her or they aren't saying.

I don't understand why work accepted this person calling in for Annie- 'she won't be in for a while' or whatever was said- what kind of lame excuse is that to give an employer...Why didn't the employer call Annie, back, for more clarification. Unless work 'knew' this person and figured her word was good.

What about the cars??? Are neighbors speaking up- have they seen anything??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back