Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any cops????

21o4idu.jpg

140kejd.jpg

Looks like mostly punk kids you'd think their parents would drag them home and put um to bed.

Those punk kids are taking up for an innocently murdered kid......Casey is the punk

I actually wish there were more protesters. Not the in your face screaming type, but more people there that were showing the presence. KWIM?

Those punk kids are taking up for an innocently murdered kid......Casey is the punk

I agree. Punk or no punk, they are voicing their opinion, giving little Caylee a voice....

I just don't get some people.

I think everyday there is going to be more and more protesters. LE can't really do anything but keep the peace because its a constitutional right to protest isn't it?

Looks like mostly punk kids you'd think their parents would drag them home and put um to bed.

My punk dd (not. AP honor roll, ROTC) is begging to go since she's not allowed to help w/the search since she has 2yrs till she turns 18

What does she have to smile about? She better enjoy this last little bit of freedom, because next time she's going to be sitting in a cell for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998