Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks TxRose for the blow up - it helps. Here is what I think:

Anyone else see Caylee here and not the old man or KC????

I see Caylee with red shorts and looks like a purple? shirt.
She has sunglasses on and it looks
like her arms are bent up towards her head and her hands
are on each side of the sunglasses.....

That would make perfect sense if that is a collage. That would also explain why we see more than one face in the picture and why they took the picture frames from the Anthony's house. I bet they were matching frames in that house.

Oh no.........the invisible nanny took the family pictures too.......LOL

and fabrics as well.....she seemed to be into crafts a bit....

Something just dawned on me. LE must of been absolutely haunted when they first found the photos at the crime scene, especially the one of Caylee. It must of been at that very moment they knew beyond a doubt those little bones belonged to Caylee.

I think you are right....I dont even think they had even really looked into the bag...before they had a police car at the home....they had to wait for the ME to get there before they even opened the bag up.....

with the pic blown up like that I see a women with a hat with her hand on her hip....

Can you PLEASE blow up the other crime scene photo that has something blue in the bottom right hand corner.......:blowkiss:

Could be a woman too. It is still too blurry to tell. Let me go look and see if I can find the pic you want.

and I also think it would be a good idea if we can blow up the book photo in other spots

Thank you soooo much TxRose....the way you blew up the photo....I can now see what others were seeing the other night :)

Ok - here is the blue thing that is in the bottom right corner of one of the crime scene photos. I can't tell what it is, but I think it is something left behind by LE because you can see the area has already been cleared. They certainly wouldn't have left that sitting out. I can also see it in another pic where you can spot the grid markers. I don't think it was left with the body.

Thank you soooo much TxRose....the way you blew up the photo....I can now see what others were seeing the other night :)

Yea! I did good. LOL :woohoo:
Thanks - glad I could help. It helps me too because then I don't think I am crazy for what I see in the picture. It reminds me of one of those inkblot tests....

Okay this is a bit OT but I was looking for pictures
of Caylee with sunglasses on because that is what I see
in the picture and I ran accross these pictures
#8, 9 and 10
and it looks like they are taken in a garage and there is a beer
pong table in the back ground!
I thought Casey said she never took Caylee around that
stuff? :eek:http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

Ok - here is the blue thing that is in the bottom right corner of one of the crime scene photos. I can't tell what it is, but I think it is something left behind by LE because you can see the area has already been cleared. They certainly wouldn't have left that sitting out. I can also see it in another pic where you can spot the grid markers. I don't think it was left with the body.

I'm not sure about this given that this is an enlarged portion of a larger photograph but, couldn't this be the top that Caylee was wearing in the video with the book? It seems to be the same color???

Okay this is a bit OT but I was looking for pictures
of Caylee with sunglasses on because that is what I see
in the picture and I ran accross these pictures
#8, 9 and 10
and it looks like they are taken in a garage and there is a beer
pong table in the back ground!
I thought Casey said she never took Caylee around that
stuff? :eek:http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

In GA interview he told LE that he just learned to play that.....I bet its in their garage...

I think this pick was taken before any of the little flags were up yet....? if it is....then this could be something they put those flags down after they pick up something....they grid it first...then pick up and mark

can we have the orginal pic up too please :) :)

Here is the original crime scene photo with the blue thing in the corner that I blew up. You can see similar blue stuff in other photos. But notice how the ground has already been excavated at the time this photo was taken. I can't fathom it is significant and they left it out there that long.

you maybe right....it was just something that had caught my eye

LOL. It is interesting to see what other people see in the photos. I see the "Caylee" face" too - but going back and taking another look at that area - I don't think there is any photo there. Kepp in mind that I have blown that crime scene photo up a considerable bit, and the pixilation makes it look like things are there sometimes.

But here is another look at the "man" in the photo. I marked what I see in it...though I am clearly open for other people's views! I think there is a leaf or some type of vegetative debris on top of the photo that covers his eye area. That is what looks like sunglasses or something.

Edit> Oh yeah - forgot to add that it now looks to me like his arms are both in front of him and his hands are clasped together.

Hi TxRose, I see the very same thing, a man with arms in front, hands clasped. I also think he has a dark hat on. With the hat it shows his face in the proper proportion to his body. I think it is an old photo of a relative like posters have said, that was in the book and maybe given to Caylee by her great-grandpa or ma. It might have slid out of the big laminated page yellow book. The edges are curled up a bit but not badly, like it hasn't been in the open air for long. Those photos were on thick paper and pretty sturdy.

That photo is lying atop something else that has straight edges, like another photo or part of the book. If it is part of the book it is catywonkis to the rest of the book, which makes me think it is another photo.

Zooming in it looks like a page in the book maybe, but it is so hard to tell for sure. If it is maybe the moisture in the bag had done it's think on the binding part of the book.

Do you see that? zoz

Ok - found it. Here is another photo with the same blue stuff in it. You can see they have already done the grid search and it there. It has to be something LE left behind.

Here is the original crime scene photo with the blue thing in the corner that I blew up. You can see similar blue stuff in other photos. But notice how the ground has already been excavated at the time this photo was taken. I can't fathom it is significant and they left it out there that long.

I think you're probably right. At the very least they would have flagged it if it was evidence. Thanks for posting the complete pic. :)

Yes THANK you TxRose

I noticed that too, and got all excited thinking it was the outfit from the nursing home video, but after staring at it for a bit, I think it's ties for the tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth