2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiDimond Diane Dimond
#Caseyanthony minutes away from the BIG show? Saw Baez in elevator he seems tense and white as a sheet. Casey has Teddy bear peeps say.

JB is pacing and nervous. Has several men trying to get his stuff set up.

Just proof to me that JB can't use the technical stuff in this courtroom...Did he not go up there and learn how to use it?

okay, guys hear comes what we all been waiting to hear.... the "truth" from JB.... what an oxymoran, lol.... He promised that we would all say OH I GET IT NOW, THAT MAKES SENSE... MMMHMMM..
Here we go!

All rise! HHJP in. Here we go!

Passing out bowls of home made chili. The crackers and sour cream are on the table to your left. :blowkiss:

I got your koolaid in my avatar pic!

Please . . . someone tell me why I am shaking like a leaf, but KC is calm and cool as a cucumber? WTH?

A big mistake that JP could make here (and I predict he will) is use humor to begin his argument!

Will Jose really do an opening statement now? That is the question...

I believe he will be the one to do it. He looked nervous all morning. I think his nerves will really show.

Gosh, I really wish I could have seen the end of LDB's opening!

Raise your hand if you think the State will have to object to JB's opening at least once???

I think that JB has really done his best to look good today. His suit is very sharp. The big question would be how sharp is his mind. Will he look good at first glance or will the inner workings show how shallow his argument is?
I think it will be the later.

From ponytail to school marm bun.
traildayone14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics