2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Items #1 thru #6 all have to do with April Whalen as communicated to LCB by the OCSD last Saturday. And LDB delivered it to the defense as soon as she became aware.

Item #7 is a demonstrative aid which had previously been provided to the defense.

Inmates child drowned in a pool. Grandfather found body.
BUT 911 was called immediately and the grandfather administered CPR - guess the DT decided to leave THAT PART out.

:lol: LDB - I would have assumed that counsel has concentrated.....

:laughcry:

I swear at this rate I will never get my laundry put away or finish any other housework until this trial ends.

JB standing to the right of LDB and looks ticked!!! ICA knows she's been busted by the amazing SA team. Shooting daggers at LDB. Can this case get any stranger?

Jesus take the Wheel!!!! Am I hearing this right? An inmate, April Whalen (sp) had a child drown and her grandfather found her??? You can not make this sh.. up! Not under the influence of the most psychedelic drugs!!!!

I have no doubt this is where "Ms. Make Believe" got the idea to throw George under the bus from.

She just needs to sign her death certificate.

I am going to have to hit the Pinot Grigio before 12:30 today!!!

Wow..............a concerned citizen report last week, a woman whose surname is April Whelan. Her child drowned in a pool accident and the grandfather found the child and tried to revive him/her. This woman was in jail earlier this year. She didn't hae any contact with KC but doesn't know if other inmates were in contact.

It sounds like KC lifted the drowning story from April Whelan.

Holy cow. Prosec says new discovery is about "April Whelan" an inmate near #caseyanthony cell who's child drowned and whos grampa did cpr!
by abcashleigh via twitter at 11:03 AM

LDB going to use cell phone pings and pc use for a timeline to place Casey at the home but not GA at the same time, imo. Been waiting for that. Knew JB would mess it up when he said in opening statement morning, afternoon, no we don't know, actually it was morning.

Holy cow. Prosec says new discovery is about "April Whelan" an inmate near #caseyanthony cell who's child drowned and whos grampa did cpr!

by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:03 AM

Wow, even the inmates don't like this woman! Again, she took someone else's story & made it her own!

April Wayland - a fellow inmate that her child died in her pool - found by inmates father, called 911 - spoke to Casey while in jail - SA got her statement.

The DT had the hard drive, but didn't get the info for june 16th. I don't think the DA should have to pay for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998