Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty

Yes, Credence, that is true. Cooper, as I said was some kind of specially-degreed developer of Voice something or other (he had some kind of certification that only several thousand people in the world have -- ?? -- no idea, but you probably know ...), and he often worked at home, so he had a lot of routers, CISCO tech equipment for receiving/sending calls, and I-don't-know-what-all at his home office. He had the know-how and ability with soft- and hardware to insert special code in the operations as he was setting up the calls, etc. And that's about all I am either bold :eek: or stupid :doh: enuff to say here!! :eek:hwow:

If you ever have the time, and you aren't familiar with this case, and you really like digging into & hearing this way-up-there-tele-stuff, you would probably really enjoy the telecom-forensics in the Cooper case.

And Good Morning to you, and Trick or Treat!!

Yes I know some of these nerds. Had to work with them and received training from them 20+ years and they never forgot to make sure you knew they were the expert. LOL :floorlaugh:

Thank you for posting that link again. I somehow missed it the first time around. A really good read.

So Murray told three different stories, one in his LE interview, one to White, and one to the other expert. The story evolved to put the blame on MJ more and more as time went on, imagine that. I also feel bad that the jury won't know about any of this before making their determination of guilt. I wonder how many stories Murray told to his defense. No wonder they don't know where to go with their questions, it probably depends on what story they are going with on that day....

These are the documents filed in this case if you are interested in more:

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/cour...onrad+Murray&casenum=SA073164&date=2010-05-04

And we're off!!! :bud::bud::bud::bud::bud::bud::bud::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

CM's stare at Dr. White when he said that CM did deviate from the standard of care was not a pretty one.

MJ should have hired White -- all he needs would be an ambu bag. Pity.
icon8.gif

I know none of us want to see a short cross examination of Dr. White by Walgren but, honestly, he could make it very short indeed.

Walgreen: Dr. White, would you ever give propofol in a home or clinical setting with no assistance?
Walgreen: Dr. White, would you ever give propofol in a home or clinical setting with no monitoring equipment?
Walgreen: Dr. White, would you ever have multiple bottles of IV drugs and oral medications within reach of a patient that you were sedating?
Walgreen: Dr. White, would you ever leave a patient unattended after having administered propofol without having that patient completely out of sedation and verbally and physically responding to you?
Walgreen: Dr. White, you have answered no to all of the questions asked so far. Is there any amount of money that would convince you to change any of those answers to "yes"?

No further questions your honor.

I think Walgren is following your script!!

Dang it abc video choppy -- anyone have another good link?

Nevermind -- CNN is good

He is definitely coming across as a hired expert. $11,000K so far plus other expenses that he hopes to be reimbursed for plus compensation for court appearances - normally $3,500/day (12 days in courtroom but probably won't bill for it all)

$3500 a day is what Dr. White usually charges. No wonder he wanted to sit in the courtroom as an observer!

No problem in leaving the room, Dr. White!! Wow!!

Minimum of 15 minutes - should be about 30 minutes and can leave alone?

However, Murray claims he only observed MJ for 10 minutes -- Walgren???

Well at least he mentioned he should have monitoring - pulseoximeter is monitoring without alarm??

OMG -- this guy is arguing that the pulseoximeter would be of value -- if you can't see it.

Surely the jury can see where he is going with this BS

Finally admitted - no value. Sheesh .........

OK - how can you observe someone on 25mgs for 15-30 minutes when 25mgs is only supposed to keep you out for 5 minutes?

Walgren is missing this............

Another point -- White would not leave the room if patient claimed they liked to "push" the med

Would not necessarily accept all of CM's statements as truth

OK he is hedging on his responses. This is outrageous!!

White: it was an isolated area...

Walgren: it was a BEDROOM upstairs!!

Priceless:floorlaugh:

OMG -- Security guards are at the gate. He did not tell Williams he needed emergency assistance

A bedroom upstairs is "isolated"

Dr. White would call 911 between 3 and 5 minutes!! WTHeck!!

He "overlooked" giving MJ propofol? OK this man just needs to shut up. He is getting worse and worse

Walgren finally got him to agree "CM could have lied".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back